What Real Racism Looks Like: Liberals Unleash HATE on Black GOP Senator Tim Scott…

Since you're here bragging about your new black friend, you clearly are looking at color instead of the person.

Jarhead, you need to understand that not every single thing is entirely about race. Try acting like a liberal. Colorblind, that is.

By the way, do you agree with the racist statement of the other conservatives here that all blacks are stupid? I'm curious about that, but mainly curious whether you've got the guts to give a straight answer.

Like I've pointed out before, any time the subject of a black conservative comes up on this board, it's within a moment that the RWnuts start yapping accusing liberals of racism for disagreeing with him or her.

Liberals don't agree with black conservatives, therefore they must be racist. What logic!

...but what does that make conservatives who don't agree with black liberals...according to that logic?
what makes that different then us not agreeing with Obama . He is a black liberal so we dont agree with his liberal policies but yet we have been called racist over and over again by the media

It isn't any different and it wasn't any different when folks prattling on about not supporting Bush meant you supported terrorists or were a terrorist sympathizer. Both are equally absurd charges.

Since you're here bragging about your new black friend, you clearly are looking at color instead of the person.

Jarhead, you need to understand that not every single thing is entirely about race. Try acting like a liberal. Colorblind, that is.

By the way, do you agree with the racist statement of the other conservatives here that all blacks are stupid? I'm curious about that, but mainly curious whether you've got the guts to give a straight answer.

Like I've pointed out before, any time the subject of a black conservative comes up on this board, it's within a moment that the RWnuts start yapping accusing liberals of racism for disagreeing with him or her.

Liberals don't agree with black conservatives, therefore they must be racist. What logic!

...but what does that make conservatives who don't agree with black liberals...according to that logic?
what makes that different then us not agreeing with Obama . He is a black liberal so we dont agree with his liberal policies but yet we have been called racist over and over again by the media

Oh, so you're engaging in a practice you object to.

That's rational lol.

Forum List

Back