What Questions would you ask God?

God, why did you do Sarah Silverman?

She's living proof that men will fuck anything. Give a woman a set of tits and a shapely ass, it doesn't matter how much of a harpy shrew they are, men will still want to fuck them.

Personal opinion? She's a shitty comedy person and not that cute.

Oh well it doesn't look like she enjoyed it anyway.

SilvermansexwithGod.jpg

How come those assholes are The Chosen ?

If you read the Bible without bias against the Jews, you would understand...........

First off, God is said to be Light, and one of His names is "Elohim" which means "God of Many Powers", which is why that particular name is used in Genesis concerning the creation story.

Next, you've got Abraham who sat and watched the world, and finally saw God's handiwork, as well as noticed Him and started talking to Him. God told Abraham that because of his observations, as well as being able to figure out His existence, He was going to allow Abraham to walk before Him, and, also because of what Abraham did, his children for generations would be blessed.

It's not so much that the Hebrews are the chosen people as much as they are the chosen people because of their ancestor Abraham.

As far as picking just one question to ask Him? Sounds like a complete waste of time. Why? Because the Christians are telling me that I have to make friends with Yeshua, which to my way of thinking means that I should talk to Him and HaShem daily.

Asking just one question is something you do to someone you expect never to see again, and I'm kinda interested in the living forever part.

And yes, Si Moron is right, some of the answers WOULD be 42, which incidentally is the angle that light enters the human eye at, 42 degrees. Interestingly enough, because of that particular number, NOBODY ever sees the same rainbow.

And, since God is referred to as Light quite often in the Bible, I'd be willing to bet that everyone has a slightly different "view" of God.

Me? If I could ask only one question, I'd ask to be trained to do miracles and understanding like Yeshua (Jesus) has.

There was no stipulation of ONE question...

I would not presume to ask God anything.
God made us curious, why do you think it presumptuous to ask God a question?

Yeah, and god made us yearn for sex, and then claims its a sin./God made us to covet other people's belongings, and then calls it a sin. God made us to sin, and then demands we ask him for forgiveness? Sounds pretty cruel and sadistic.

But then again, men are that way, and they created god, so no wonder god is this way. Amazing how god is so much like most of the ancient leaders of the time, who were often viewed as gods.

What questions would you ask the God of the bible?

How he came to exist?
Why he created you?
Why he didn't just kill the Devil?
Why we have to suffer?

I wouldn't ask him any questions about Christian beliefs. When you have to have proof you can't call it "faith" any more. On the other hand, seeing as I'm getting the opportunity, I'd ask...

Who killed JFK? What are next week's lottery numbers? If a tree falls in the forest, does anybody hear? Are the Lions ever going to make the playoffs again?

Y'know, important stuff.

Yeah, and god made us yearn for sex, and then claims its a sin./God made us to covet other people's belongings, and then calls it a sin. God made us to sin, and then demands we ask him for forgiveness? Sounds pretty cruel and sadistic.

But then again, men are that way, and they created god, so no wonder god is this way. Amazing how god is so much like most of the ancient leaders of the time, who were often viewed as gods.

No. We were told in the Bible to go forth and multiply. We were also told to not commit adultery, as it would cause trouble in the place you were living. Why? Because if you cheat with someone else's spouse, they're going to want to kill you.

It was the Puritans that told us sex was sinful. But, quick question, since God has seen fit to phase out quite a few things (the Greeks, Roman Empire, etc.), if sex is so "sinful" then please explain why the Kama Sutra still exists?

As far as making us covet? Again, not God's doing......it's ours. We were told to NOT covet, because in the Bible, you get blessings by earning your own way. It's people that don't want to work for theirs, and are jealous of others that cause the problems.

As far as the "sin" thing? Wrong yet again. God gives us free will, which means that we can choose to run away from Him (i.e. sin), or we can choose to go towards Him (receive blessings).

God doesn't cause us to sin. Our free will (choosing to be with or away from Him), is what causes it.

if sex is so "sinful" then please explain why the Kama Sutra still exists?

That's like asking why Mein Kampf exists if murder is sinful. Neither book is part of any Christian Canon or attributed to any of YHWH's prophets.
As far as making us covet? Again, not God's doing......it's ours.

We made ourselves in our opwn form? We must be gods.
As far as the "sin" thing? Wrong yet again. God gives us free will, which means that we can choose to run away from Him (i.e. sin), or we can choose to go towards Him (receive blessings).

Wrong. We are all damned from the get-go because of the naivety of Adam and Eve- a naivety that means they couldn't knowing choose between good and evil.
God doesn't cause us to sin

Satan does, to settle their bets...

How he came to exist?
Why he created you?
Why we have to suffer?

I wouldn't ask him any questions about Christian beliefs. When you have to have proof you can't call it "faith" any more. On the other hand, seeing as I'm getting the opportunity, I'd ask...

Who killed JFK? What are next week's lottery numbers? If a tree falls in the forest, does anybody hear? Are the Lions ever going to make the playoffs again?

Y'know, important stuff.
JFK, the old tree riddle & lottery numbers, Really? OK, I can't say I understand why, given an opportunity to know the answers to any conceivable questions you would choose these...but hey....to each his own.

Last edited:

How he came to exist?
Why he created you?
Why we have to suffer?

The devil part is easy. The devil is a servant of G-D.

God made you yearn for sex and claims it's a sin? Where did you hear this? OK, now I get it. You're upset and unbelieving because you've been mislead or had a bad experience with Christianity? God never claims that sex is sin.

Forum List

Back