what past movie hit would you love to see a sequel made and who would be the director and the starring cast ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
id like to see a sequel to [The Good The Bad & The Ugly] directed by Eastwood [of course] staring Eastwood as the good , Liam Neeson as the bad and ......wait for it ..............Nicholson THATS RIGHT ! Jack Nicholson as the ugly !

Last edited:
How about The Man Who Would Be King, directed by Guy Ritchie with Jude Law in the role taken by Sean Connery and Hugh Grant in the role taken by Michael Caine.

what past movie hit would you love to see a sequel made and who would be the director and the starring cast ?​

None. Great movies are most often 10% great planning and execution and 90% pure magic. The right people in the right place at the right time, chemistry, like lightning in a bottle.

The worst thing you can do to a truly epic film is to try to exploit them by milking it for a sequel. They almost never are even as good and usually far worse, made all the worse by the extra-high expectations, falling into a predictable formula. Much as the Indiana Jones and later Star Wars became.

I just realized that my previous message in this chat isn't an answer to what is being asked here. To me, two pairs of films that deserved to be made into a trilogy are the following.

City Slickers one and two
The Fugitive and U.S. Marshalls

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. But yeah, what I said earlier is what I continue to stand with. I don't see the point in remaking a film because the new films are most likely never as good as the original films.

Forum List

Back