What Part Of The War On Terrorism Do They Support?

I use a mysterious and difficult-to-understand method known as "reading the news."

Well, as your good buddy, his name escapes me for the moment, says, what's good for the gadder, is good for the goose.

Grow up HC, there IS a real world out there, and there will come a time, where it will intrude on YOUR space.

It will be that moment, where you will ask for forgiveness, and hope to high heaven, that those you hold in low regard come to your slimy ass rescue.

I truly hope they DON'T. That my good man is known as "hard love".

NEXT QUESTION............:tears1:

She causes libs like you to break out into a state of mouth frothing hysteria, so she must be telling the truth

Truth to libs is like Holy Water to the devil

I merely stating a point of view in a calm and forthright manner...no hysteria or frothing at the mouth.

As for truth, I have my doubts as to whether or not you would recognize it if it bit you on the butt, got lock-jaw and died. You likely wouldn't notice the odor of its decay given the stench of your own sanctimony.

I know the truth and so do the voters.

This is the reason libs have lost elections, and will continue to lose elections.

All one need to do to confrim this view is read any of her op-eds or books. She's bat-shit crazy.

What, didn't think to mention her Adam's apple yet?

Ann Coulter has never been caught in a lie, yet people like you continue to call her a liar, and/or things like "bat-shit crazy".

As a matter of fact, I have read more lies about Ann Coulter by people who call her a liar, and I have read more crazy shit from people who call her crazy, and I have read more hateful garbage by people who call her hateful, than I have ever read from Ann.

Here's the problem with people who consider Ann Coulter crazy or a liar: they are totally incapable of allowing anybody to have an opinion other than their own. They are also completely unware of their own capacity for hatred, and how hateful they, themselves, are towards any idea or opinion they don't like.

In 7 years posting on message boards I have never seen so much hatred spewed by anybody, of any ilk, than I have seen by liberals. Liberals are the most hateful, intolerant, and ignorant people I have ever seen discuss politics.

I can't help but notice that absolutely no one has actually answered the question. What part of the war on terrorism do liberals support?

Well, as your good buddy, his name escapes me for the moment, says, what's good for the gadder, is good for the goose.

Grow up HC, there IS a real world out there, and there will come a time, where it will intrude on YOUR space.

It will be that moment, where you will ask for forgiveness, and hope to high heaven, that those you hold in low regard come to your slimy ass rescue.

I truly hope they DON'T. That my good man is known as "hard love".

NEXT QUESTION............:tears1:

Thanks dad.

Any and all parts that fall within the four corners of the law and the Constitution.

Yes, laws that we pass in Congress. Things like the Patriot Act. Things like the President's Constitutionally given powers. Things that Dems fight tooth and nail.

Any and all parts that fall within the four corners of the law and the Constitution.

That's one of the most evasive answers I've ever heard. So terrorism is a "Law and Order" problem eh? That was the Clintonian response that got us to the 9/11 point of destruction. Clue #1. These folks aren't American citizens, and their nations of origin aren't the United States, so the law and the United States Constitution do not apply to them. Clue #2 States like Iran and Saudi Arabia are both overtly, Iran, and covertly, Saudi Arabia, supporting Islamic terrorists.

Sorry Bully but this problem has gone way past the law enforcement phase. It is well into the state on state action phase which we are currently employing, however unsuccessfully due to hesitant action, in Iraq. Clearly Iran is the real target with the incursion into Iraq merely a first act.

Forum List

Back