What Obama Really Said Last Night (Tuesday) 12-01-09

obama wants to nationalize health care?

In case you haven't noticed? You've been NEGGED...and you are here spouting shit. I suggest that you move on and comment on something you might know something about. Whatever that is? Time will tell.

But yer talkin points means diddly shit here sport. Take a long walk on a short pier. It will serve you well.

so you think obama does want to nationalize health care?

obama wants to nationalize health care?

In case you haven't noticed? You've been NEGGED...and you are here spouting shit. I suggest that you move on and comment on something you might know something about. Whatever that is? Time will tell.

But yer talkin points means diddly shit here sport. Take a long walk on a short pier. It will serve you well.

Where the HELL have you been? He's already Nationalized GM/AIG and other things...

Where the HELL have you been? He's already Nationalized GM/AIG and other things...

obama nationalized aig? link?

"I hope they Mirandized this Ahmed Hashim Abed guy before they punched him."
-- Rush Limbaugh, November 25, 2009

109 detainees died in usa custody.

Forum List

Back