Americans DESERVE To Be Unemployed!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"Wonder why Washington politicians gathering in Jobs Summits on Thursday show NO interest in pushing illegal aliens out of their jobs in order to put millions of unemployed Americans back to work? A major pro-amnesty coalition has just provided one answer."

THE NO-JOBS SUMMITS: Pro-Amnesty Movement Thinks Americans DESERVE To Be Unemployed | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

daylaborersxi6.jpg

Lets see how serious Obama is about creating jobs. If illegals take construction any jobs then Obama is playing US workers. I don't see the dems getting serious about enforcing hiring of illegals.

Lets see how serious Obama is about creating jobs. If illegals take construction any jobs then Obama is playing US workers. I don't see the dems getting serious about enforcing hiring of illegals.

Obama is serious about creating government made jobs. He and the Democrats want more Americans to be dependent on the government for everything.

Lets see how serious Obama is about creating jobs. If illegals take construction any jobs

columbus was an illegal, mr. censornazi.

"Wonder why Washington politicians gathering in Jobs Summits on Thursday show NO interest in pushing illegal aliens out of their jobs in order to put millions of unemployed Americans back to work? A major pro-amnesty coalition has just provided one answer."

so sorry you lost your job picking fruit for dole.

poor baby....

]"Wonder why Washington politicians gathering in Jobs Summits on Thursday show NO interest in pushing illegal aliens

columbus was an illegal immigrant and a criminal, mr. censornazi.

He's now dead. So that moves Ann Coulter up to first place

coulter says that some of the 911 widows are enjoying their husbands' deaths. she is still on foxpropaganda sometimes.

Hey construction jobs are GONE--so most of the illegals that worked them in this country are GONE also. In fact, we have "reverse" immigration right now.

Right now unemployment in the construction industry is a whopping 18.7%. I guess the construction industry in this country wasn't "too big to fail."--LOL

If this economy keeps heading south--it will be Mexico building fences to keep Americans out.

Hey construction jobs are GONE--so most of the illegals that worked them in this country are GONE also. In fact, we have "reverse" immigration right now.

Right now unemployment in the construction industry is a whopping 18.7%. I guess the construction industry in this country wasn't "too big to fail."--LOL

If this economy keeps heading south--it will be Mexico building fences to keep Americans out.

yes, the recession has reduced the number of illegals. so the bigots must like the recession.

Bridge Collapse in Minnesota: Many Dead, Tens Injured, more Missing in Minneapolis Disaster | Suite101.com

The Accident
There will be hundreds of reports coming out the next few weeks about this horrible tragedy over the Mississippi River on I-35W in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St Paul. Of course speculation will abound and the final report by the NTSB will determine what the causes were. However, several factors are well known.

•The bridge was built in 1967, which means it sustained 40 cycles of Minnesota’s extremely cold winters and hot, thundery summers.

•The average life-cycle of steel bridges of that era is 40-50 years.

•The bridge had been labeled “Structurally Deficient” by Bridge Engineers.

•The bridge collapsed!

------------

You see, when they talk about "jobs", this is what they should be discussing. I know, I know, Republicans think rebuilding America's aging infrastructure is a waste of money. They feel that cutting the taxes on the unemployed is a much better idea. Pssst. How much in taxes do the unemployed pay? I mean after their benefits run out.

Think Progress » Even After CBO Reports Stimulus Created Up To 1.6 Million Jobs, Conservatives Claim It ‘Failed’

The middle class is dying. Spend our money here, not overseas blowing up camel jockeys and date farmers.

Lord knows the Republicans weren't

Forum List

Back