What? Obama admits government “can’t create jobs”

Gibbs eyed for DNC chairman - Mike Allen and Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

Gibbs would be much more suited to that position than press secretary, where he (and any PS) has had to take some hard knocks. As for his replacement? I think someone respecting among the entire media community is a must. Tony Snow proved that the job can be fulfilled better by someone independent of a resume containing prior "government-related" credentials. Tony was a fantastic communicator, a friend to all, yet remained true to the job requirements of relaying the position of the president. As an aside, Fox News was never the same once he left.

I could take a stab at obama but I won't maybe his next appointments will advise the president to listen to the people of America.

Why do you think he's now being accused of being insulting? It's because he HAS been listening to the people of America, and his frustration is showing because THEY have not been "listening to" HIM.

there you go maggie I do not know who or where you have been getting your information maybe it's the same place obama has been getting his information. But look at the rally's Tea party Glenn Becks and the one nation rally which obama did give his approval of that rally. The numbers at the first two rally's show that obama is not listening to the people.

OH and lets not forget about the healthcare rally when congress voted on the bill They were shocked to see so many people there on a last minute vote.

Last edited:
I could take a stab at obama but I won't maybe his next appointments will advise the president to listen to the people of America.

Why do you think he's now being accused of being insulting? It's because he HAS been listening to the people of America, and his frustration is showing because THEY have not been "listening to" HIM.

there you go maggie I do not know who or where you have been getting your information maybe it's the same place obama has been getting his information. But look at the rally's Tea party Glenn Becks and the one nation rally which obama did give his approval of that rally. The numbers at the first two rally's show that obama is not listening to the people.

OH and lets not forget about the healthcare rally when congress voted on the bill They were shocked to see so many people there on a last minute vote.

Obama himself (as well as all other members of his administration) have been trying for two years to explain the economic tsunami and why action was needed immediately. How many people attending Beck's rally still don't get it?

Obama himself (as well as all other members of his administration) have been trying for two years to explain the economic tsunami and why action was needed immediately. How many people attending Beck's rally still don't get it?

By blaming bush when the democrats controlled congress is not the thing to do for two years. Thats all I have heard from him is either it's bushes fault or he out right lied.
Most at the Beck rally did get it thats why they were there.

Forum List

Back