What Number Is Acceptable?

80zephyr

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2014
The reason that the anti gunners push to restrict gun rights is because they claim that "the carnage is too great" without restrictions.

So, a question.

What is the acceptable number of deaths per shooting occurrence that an anti gunner could live with and not ask for yet more restrictions?

Mark

The reason that the anti gunners push to restrict gun rights is because they claim that "the carnage is too great" without restrictions.

So, a question.

What is the acceptable number of deaths per shooting occurrence that an anti gunner could live with and not ask for yet more restrictions?

Mark

Zero.

That will most likely be their answer.

So how do you obtain zero deaths by guns?

Ban them all.

Now before you come at me note I am pro-gun and just writing my opinion of what the Progressive Left want.

The reality is banning guns or even passing another Assault Weapon Ban will not stop killings by guns.

I wish people would learn this but the Progressive Left is on their agenda with this wedge issue during another election year.

So, a question.

Mark

Zero.

Ban them all.

Now before you come at me note I am pro-gun and just writing my opinion of what the Progressive Left want.

The reality is banning guns or even passing another Assault Weapon Ban will not stop killings by guns.

I wish people would learn this but the Progressive Left is on their agenda with this wedge issue during another election year.

Its the reason for my question. If they now argue that these weapons cause too many deaths, they have to, logically, tell us what number is acceptable.

Mark

So, a question.

Mark

Zero.

Ban them all.

Its the reason for my question. If they now argue that these weapons cause too many deaths, they have to, logically, tell us what number is acceptable.

Mark
Even they don't know. All they know is what the Administration tells them. And they ignore the weekly deaths in Chicago and Detroit because they don't enter into the equation. It's similar to the way the unemployment rate is calculated. It's complicated and you have to be a screaming Liberal to understand.

Forum List

Back