What now Obama? Early Results in Egypt Show a Mandate for Islamists

We let them run their own country the way they want too.

Self determination.

A radical notion.

Should we have let the Nazis run their country how they want?

Did we let the Confederacy run their country how they wanted?

No. Because evil bastards shouldnt be allowed to torture, murder and oppress their people when there are good men who are willing to stop it.

Do you know the difference between the 1860's and the 1940's???

The only thing the "confederacy" was running was the DNC in 1940, they're called the KKK. You know those funny men in pointed hats??

Not sure what your point is.

Mine is that it was the right, moral thing to do in stopping the Nazis and stopping the Confederacy. And radical Islam is just as bad as either of those, and encouraging a movement that results in radical Islamic rule is insane. Obama screwed this one up.

No. Because evil bastards shouldnt be allowed to torture, murder and oppress their people when there are good men who are willing to stop it.

The only thing the "confederacy" was running was the DNC in 1940, they're called the KKK. You know those funny men in pointed hats??

Mine is that it was the right, moral thing to do in stopping the Nazis and stopping the Confederacy. And radical Islam is just as bad as either of those, and encouraging a movement that results in radical Islamic rule is insane. Obama screwed this one up.

I agree with your morals.. However it was Stalin who sent cannon fodder to beat Hitlers ass...

IMO, Stalin was more evil than Hitler... All 5 foot 3 of him....

Considering that Islam is the official state religion in Egypt, how could anyone be surprised at the outcome?

Using your logic Christianity is the religion of the United States....

Islam has been the state religion in Egypt since the amendment of the second article of the Egyptian constitution in the year 1980, before which Egypt was recognized as a secular country.

Religion in Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Considering that Islam is the official state religion in Egypt, how could anyone be surprised at the outcome?

Islam has been the state religion in Egypt since the amendment of the second article of the Egyptian constitution in the year 1980, before which Egypt was recognized as a secular country.

Idiot..

What the fuck do you know about the Muslim Brotherhood and Sayyid Quitb??

Not much dummy..

They don't teach that shit in Muslim loving progressive schools...

Idiot..

Not much dummy..

Where did I mention or say I knew anything about the Muslim Brotherhood and Sayyid Quitb??

Idiot..

Not much dummy..

Where did I mention or say I knew anything about the Muslim Brotherhood and Sayyid Quitb??

There you go - your ignorance is your problem..

If you knew about Sayyed you would embrace him given your OWS rhetoric..... I'm sure Mr. Qutb embraced his religion and his anti-materialism position and embraced such ideas as Altruism within his own cult (the Muslim Brotherhood)....

Here in the US I have the right.....

I agree with your morals.. However it was Stalin who sent cannon fodder to beat Hitlers ass...

IMO, Stalin was more evil than Hitler... All 5 foot 3 of him....

Oh yeah, I agree. By "we" I mean humanity, not the USA in particular.

What was General Patton's feelings in WW2? Whether its a true quote or just from the docu-movie, "We're fighting the wrong SOB's, I'd keep pushing right into Moscow!"

Any far left radical communist bastard is evil. Stalin, Lenin, Hitler, Castro, Che, Jong Ill, Mao etc, etc. Using "the point of a gun" to get social equality and/or fairness (Hitler, imo, was acting on an emotional feeling of unfair treatment by the treaty towards Germany, and blamed Jews in part for this unfair treatment).

Idiot..

Not much dummy..

If you did, you'd agree that Obama should NOT have backed the uprising but rather supported Mubarik.

Obama has scrfewed the whole business. He kept aloof rather than identifying pro US parties and promoting them. We were the last country to recognize the Libyan opposition. If anything, this ought to be a lesson of what happens if we adopt Ron Pauls' crazy notions of foreign policy.

WTG Hussein!! Wooot!!! A new Islamic cesspool on the rise courtesy of Barry and his merry band of nitwits, the Zombies!

Where you expecting a mandate for Christians?

no....but wasn't Obama....? or at least one for the liberals? :eusa_whistle:

good luck to the remaining Christians....hopefully they won't be killed....

President Obama was preventing a slaughter. He was expecting Egypt to make up it's own mind about what sort of governance it wanted.

In any case..most shitholes around the world are dominated by conservatives looking for a theocracy.

And it looks like this will be the case here.

Last edited:

Self determination.

A radical notion.

1. Yeah..we did. None of our business until they started a war and started committing war crimes.

2. The Confederates were traitors involved in insurrection and treason. The Constitution mandates they be squashed.

3. When the Egyptians start committing slaughter and mayhem..that's when we act. Not before.

Self determination.

A radical notion.

1. Yeah..we did. None of our business until they started a war and started committing war crimes.

2. The Confederates were traitors involved in insurrection and treason. The Constitution mandates they be squashed.

3. When the Egyptians start committing slaughter and mayhem..that's when we act. Not before.

So you suggest a 100% reactionary stand?

Speaking of #1, would you consider the horrors on humanity that have been committed in the name of Islamic Jihad a "war crime"? If yes, then why should we not attempt to halt the spread of radical Islam? If no, then, well, why not? Islamic radicals have started a WAR. They are at WAR with the West. They kill their teenage daughters in "honor killings" for crimes like wearing a skirt and lipstick. They kill gays for being gay. They stone women to death for the crime of being a rape victim.

And you say there is no reason to stop the spread of that ideology?

[3. When the Egyptians start committing slaughter and mayhem..that's when we act. Not before.

Saved your #3 for it's own response.

So...Saddam was committing slaughter and mayhem. I guess you supported the Iraqi invasion, right?

And..if we have proof already that radical Islam in fact ALWAYS commits murder, slaughter and mayhem anytime they have power, or are pissed off, then WHY would Obama support a collapse of power in Egypt when we know the Muslim Brotherhood would almost certainly come into powe?

The ONLY 2 answers:

1- Obama is a fucking moron

2- Obama sympathizes with the Islamic cause

There is no 3rd option.

Speaking of #1, would you consider the horrors on humanity that have been committed in the name of Islamic Jihad a "war crime"? If yes, then why should we not attempt to halt the spread of radical Islam? If no, then, well, why not? Islamic radicals have started a WAR. They are at WAR with the West. They kill their teenage daughters in "honor killings" for crimes like wearing a skirt and lipstick. They kill gays for being gay. They stone women to death for the crime of being a rape victim.

What are you comparing Islamic "Horrors" too? Just so we have a benchmark.

Personally..I hate theocracies..the Nazis were mixing government with religion and it had horrible results. And history shows that religion is a terrible way to go in terms of governance. You get things like the inquistion, the crusades and the holocaust. But if that's what people want to do..have at it. But they must adhere to international law.

Saved your #3 for it's own response.

So...Saddam was committing slaughter and mayhem. I guess you supported the Iraqi invasion, right?

And..if we have proof already that radical Islam in fact ALWAYS commits murder, slaughter and mayhem anytime they have power, or are pissed off, then WHY would Obama support a collapse of power in Egypt when we know the Muslim Brotherhood would almost certainly come into powe?

The ONLY 2 answers:

1- Obama is a fucking moron

2- Obama sympathizes with the Islamic cause

There is no 3rd option.

Had we gone in while he was doing it..sure.

But we didn't. Why? He was slaughtering Iran.

The rest of your post is just plain ridiculous.

Last edited:

What are you comparing Islamic "Horrors" too? Just so we have a benchmark.

Personally..I hate theocracies..the Nazis were mixing government with religion and it had horrible results. And history shows that religion is a terrible way to go in terms of governance. You get things like the inquistion, the crusades and the holocaust. But if that's what people want to do..have at it. But they must adhere to international law.

- Beheading non-believers
- Stoning women to death for being raped
- Killing teenage daughters for dating or wearing skimpy clothes
- Blowing up masses of innocent people in cafes, markets, buses
- Killing gays, for being gay, banning their existence
- Trying to wipe Jews off the map

Just a sampling of the Religion of Peace in action.

Forum List

Back