What next

Mustng

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2014
blackout sept 8.jpg

Oh geez....heres whats next: :( (maybe it will rain)

Please share and come join us!!!!!!!!!!

National March on Ferguson!!!!

Massive March this Saturday August 30 starting from Canfield and W Florissant! 10am

Canfield Drive and West Florissant Ave 10am

Justice for Mike Brown Facebook

The black out will end the same way the day without a hispanic ended a few years ago. Very pleasantly.

Huh ? Actually won't that be helping all of those businesses ?

I mean, if they boycott all those stores there won't be any theft that day.

Rim shot !

but....I dont know of too many stores where its all black employees.

I know that's mean.

:bs1:

This is" whats next"...and a very dangerous move at that. Can you say "out of control"?

Emotions Still Running High In Ferguson
August 31, 2014 10:48 AM

FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX/AP) - Calling it a “National March on Ferguson,” the group “Justice For Michael Brown Leadership Coalition” led hundreds from the burned-out QuikTrip store on West Florissant, Saturday morning, to the spot where Brown was fatally shot by a Ferguson police officer, then they headed to a city park for a rally.

It was there that civil rights activist Anthony Shahid called for an act of civil disobedience to take place on Labor Day, “Four-thirty on Monday (afternoon), I want you on the highways with your flashers flashing. We’re going to stop on the highway for four-and-a-half minutes.”

Shahid said the 4.5 minutes would symbolize the 4.5 hours Michael Brown’s body laid in the street on August 9th.

At the park rally, Brown’s father again issued a call to Governor Jay Nixon to remove St. Louis County prosecutor Bob McCulloch as prosecutor in his son’s case.

Hours later, hundreds of protesters again gathered in front of the Ferguson police station, blocking the road. Fiery speeches by way of speakers mounted to a car gave way to another march, with chants of, “If we can’t have it (justice), we’re shutting it down.”

Read more
Emotions Still Running High In Ferguson CBS St. Louis

Do you see the hate blacks have for you whitey?

Wake up

After fifty years on this world I've seen nothing that would make me think that blacks AS A WHOLE want to live a righteous life in America. All I see is rev Al and his cohorts creating a divide at every opportunity.
They're just like the muslims,no matter what the the assholes do,the rest of the black/muslim community dont say shit,and when they do it's screaming about injustice.
FUCK YOU ALL! Start defending whats right instead of whats black/muslim and you'll get my support like you've never seen...until you take that step to righteousness you can expect no support from me.

If there was a declared day that all of America was to participate in a white boycott of black businesses, the president would have Holder investigate the people responsible immediately! Civil rights investigations! The horror!

That really is a disgusting picture. Want to know what is disgusting about it? If it was 4 white men raising their arms up and declaring they wanted justice about a white thug being shot by a black cop and one man in the mic, it would be called RACIST!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back