The Never Ending Ban On Words&Terms From The Left.What Next?,Banning The Last Name "White"?

in the other thread there is a video of a black being butthurt by the space term ''blackhole''

i remember that!,,,what do they want to do? call it a white hole? pink hole?

Better then the right being buthurt cause nobody cares about the idiotic anthem except brainwashed idiots.

the NFL players were not only disrespecting the US but were also protesting FOR criminals
''blackhole'' hahahahaha--did you see the video--what a dumbass that guy is--and he's a county commissioner ???!! --no wonder the blacks have problems--it's not whitey's fault

now keep in mind, they wanna change the name of any state/town/district with the name Washington or Jefferson. Really?

Would you be okay if Germany renamed their capital Hitler City? If not, you are for getting rid of Washingtons name as he too carried out delibrate genocide.
stupid analogy in many ways
1. the Iroquois murdered all innocents also--during the French and Indian War and the Revolutionary War
2. this was over 200 years ago
3. the Americans were at war with the Brits and Iroquois
Try again, Washington murdered dozens of different tribes, some completely peaceful. This was also after the war.

So I assume in 100 years you would be okay with Hitler city?

WHy do you apologize for a genocidal maniac?

in the other thread there is a video of a black being butthurt by the space term ''blackhole''

i remember that!,,,what do they want to do? call it a white hole? pink hole?

Better then the right being buthurt cause nobody cares about the idiotic anthem except brainwashed idiots.

the NFL players were not only disrespecting the US but were also protesting FOR criminals
''blackhole'' hahahahaha--did you see the video--what a dumbass that guy is--and he's a county commissioner ???!! --no wonder the blacks have problems--it's not whitey's fault

You feel disrespected someone protested by kneeling for a flag?

Snowflake.

now keep in mind, they wanna change the name of any state/town/district with the name Washington or Jefferson. Really?

Would you be okay if Germany renamed their capital Hitler City? If not, you are for getting rid of Washingtons name as he too carried out delibrate genocide.
1. the Iroquois murdered all innocents also--during the French and Indian War and the Revolutionary War
Try again, Washington murdered dozens of different tribes, some completely peaceful. This was also after the war.

totally different--you must not know much history
hitler was ok--he just went a little too far at times

Hitler was okay? And there it is.

A little far? Killing 6 million jews in ovens, euthanasia the mentally retarded. Thats a little far?

Millions of Americans died fighting him and you support him. Why do you hate America?

Saying something is totally different proves nothing. Washington killed women and children on is orders and wiped out dozens of tribes, many of which never killed one American. But whatever, I wont converse with someone who thinks Hitler just went a little too far.

A little far? Killing 6 million jews in ovens, euthanasia the mentally retarded. Thats a little far?

Millions of Americans died fighting him and you support him. Why do you hate America?

Saying something is totally different proves nothing. Washington killed women and children on is orders and wiped out dozens of tribes, many of which never killed one American. But whatever, I wont converse with someone who thinks Hitler just went a little too far.
the Jews didn't attack Germans and murder them as the Iroquois did to the colonist
understand the major difference now?

the Jews didn't attack Germans and murder them as the Iroquois did to the colonist
First, you said Hitler wasn't that bad.
Second, as I will state again, there were many tribes destroyed by Washington, including those who didn;t attack us. This also included delibereate extermination of women and children of said tribes.

Textbook genocide. You can ignore it if you like, but it doesn't change anything.

SO listen Hitler supporter, please try something other than repeating the same falsehood. Okay Hitler supporter?

Second, as I will state again, there were many tribes destroyed by Washington, including those who didn;t attack us. This also included delibereate extermination of women and children of said tribes.

Textbook genocide. You can ignore it if you like, but it doesn't change anything.

SO listen Hitler supporter, please try something other than repeating the same falsehood. Okay Hitler supporter?
but genocide was part of the world's culture--remember the point: this was over 200 years ago!!
PRE-20TH CENTURY GENOCIDE AND MASS MURDER

but genocide was part of the world's culture--remember the point: this was over 200 years ago!!
So then its okay for a terrorist from the Middle east to blow up a bus because its parts of their culture?
It was okay for a nazi to murder a jew cause it was part of their culture?
Plenty of countries had banned slavery and never engaged in it or, genocide.

Many countries in the 20th century exterminated indigidant populations as well....the British, Belgiums, etc. That makes it okay?
Church going Americans didn't know murdering Children was wrong in 18th century?

Lol okay buddy boy.

So then its okay for a terrorist from the Middle east to blow up a bus because its parts of their culture?

Many countries in the 20th century exterminated indigidant populations as well....the British, Belgiums, etc. That makes it okay?
Church going Americans didn't know murdering Children was wrong in 18th century?

Lol okay buddy boy.
please read it slowly again----that was the part of the world's culture--BACK THEN
200 years ago and before that
some NAs culture was to torture--even the children participated
this is unlike the torture of the Church in the medieval ages in that it was the Church that did it--not a culture

Lol okay buddy boy.
hahahah--YES--it seems that is the ME culture--but

Lol okay buddy boy.
wrong again--the Germans did not have a culture of mass murder--that was a governmental policy --

:no_text11: Ever since Trump has been President, the left has sure been on a tear demanding all ways of life be on their terms. From taking out statues of white people, rights to use the restroom of their choice, adding more words to be deemed racist, contemplating sending waiters to jail for offering straws to patrons, and in some cases, penalizing white men for referring to anyone as,, he,she,Mr.,Miss,Mizz, etc.
:poke:
So what will be the next debacle the left demand be brought to the floor and put an end to it?
Maybe? The Last Name "White" :smoke:
Although this is a bit extreme, but then again, giving young liberal men the right to use the ladies room is also a bit on the extreme side too.
OK, just for conversation here, can you imagine being told that you have to change your last name from "White" to something spanish like "Rodriguez" or you will be deemed a racist and liberals will make your life a living hell?
:puhleeze: :shutupsmiley: :aargh:

That is quite a boatload of bizarre bovine excrement!! You want to talk about who is banning words?

The Trump administration reportedly wants 7 words and phrases banned at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

• [*]The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was reportedly told not to use seven specific words and phrases in its federal budget-proposal documents.
    [*]Materials with the words, "vulnerable," "entitlement," and "diversity" were returned to the agency for "correction," according to a senior staffer at the CDC's Office of Financial Services.
    [*]Bans on the words and phrases "transgender," "fetus," "evidence-based," and "science-based" were communicated "verbally," according to the staffer.
    [*]The Trump administration has sought to change how it communicates about issues it views primarily through an ideological lens, including matters related to LGBTQ people and climate change.
    [*]The allegedly banned words were roundly criticized on social media Friday night.
Now shut up and go sober up

Forum List

Back