What nearly 30k will buy you in a bathroom.

I have a shower large enough for four people, or me and two goats.

Be careful Aaron with those goats....:omg:

when-you-catch-your-goat-with-another-man-18000112.png

Good work. Shame about that corner, huh?
If you're talking about the capital on the half wall that's for safety reasons. Marble can be very sharp when cut on a 45. Out corners are not available on all stone. So they opted to leave the mitered corner off so they wouldn't risk cutting their shoulders

Aw, no, I was talking about the way you had to cut the tile on the threshold going into the shower there. That might break off eventually.
It's usually a double board with durawall attached.
Its embedded in lightweight concrete. The day it breaks is the day the next remodeler is tearing it out.
The bottom 3 feet of my bathrooms are all done in concrete and the curbs & pans are all hand mixed with a shovel. That shit ain't moving.

The corner I mentioned I don't like but I understand their concern and they are the ones forking out the money so, so be it

If you're talking about the capital on the half wall that's for safety reasons. Marble can be very sharp when cut on a 45. Out corners are not available on all stone. So they opted to leave the mitered corner off so they wouldn't risk cutting their shoulders

Aw, no, I was talking about the way you had to cut the tile on the threshold going into the shower there. That might break off eventually.
Its embedded in lightweight concrete. The day it breaks is the day the next remodeler is tearing it out.
The bottom 3 feet of my bathrooms are all done in concrete and the curbs & pans are all hand mixed with a shovel. That shit ain't moving.

The corner I mentioned I don't like but I understand their concern and they are the ones forking out the money so, so be it
Did they have you do more than one-floor drain?

Did they have you do more than one-floor drain?
No need. Two inch drain based on flow

View attachment 200374 View attachment 200375 View attachment 200376

And he gave me a 400.00 tip to boot. Largest tip a customer has ever given me.
New shower is big enough for a DJ & disco ball.

Good craftsman ship, but that's 30 grand?
Each marble pencil, durand and Capitol is about 14 bucks. The pattern on the floor & wall is 15.99 per square, the main cream marble is 16.99 and then you have the slab and the reconstruction(moved) of walls and a 42 ft custom poured pan. The money is in the detail. Tubs aren't cheap either.

View attachment 200374 View attachment 200375 View attachment 200376

And he gave me a 400.00 tip to boot. Largest tip a customer has ever given me.
New shower is big enough for a DJ & disco ball.

Good craftsman ship, but that's 30 grand?
Each marble pencil, durand and Capitol is about 14 bucks. The pattern on the floor & wall is 15.99 per square, the main cream marble is 16.99 and then you have the slab and the reconstruction(moved) of walls and a 42 ft custom poured pan. The money is in the detail. Tubs aren't cheap either.

Fuck it I would be satisfied with this

bc6c9308cba9f7939ad7ccbde1d800ea.jpg

Forum List

Back