Festivus Friday

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
On Festivus Friday you are allowed to air your greivence without rebuttal from others. They can ask for clarification but are not allowed to dispute your issue.

This is not my original idea, it is a spin of a local radio program which is a spin it Seinfeld.

My grievance today is the morons in the passing lane that keep speed with the driver next to them. It should be a ticketable offense.

....I hate bastards that stop in the right hand lane, and wait to turn onto the 2 lane road to get in the left lane of that road--instead of just going into the right lane
...I hate stoplights at roads that have no traffic

On Festivus Friday you are allowed to air your greivence without rebuttal from others. They can ask for clarification but are not allowed to dispute your issue.

This is not my original idea, it is a spin of a local radio program which is a spin it Seinfeld.

My grievance today is the morons in the passing lane that keep speed with the driver next to them. It should be a ticketable offense.

I hate morons not in the passing lane that drive at or above the speed limit making it impossible to pass without breaking the law, and then whine about traffic in both lanes traveling at the same speed.

Forum List

Back