What Natives think about The Little Mermaid controversy.

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Aniyuawiya
IMG_2248.jpeg

Images like this are everywhere in Native America. We all think this whole thing is the dumbest shit imaginable.

1686665483589.png

1686665588952.png

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Meanwhile China is getting ready for something and you morons are going apeshit over this nonsense.

Exactly. It makes no difference whatsoever.
Every depiction of the little mermaid as anythi g other than a Danish conception is Patently wrong.

Anyone with an ounce of imagination would have fat, white mermaids, skinny black mermaids, gassy Hispanic mermaids and Korean mermaids that smell like kimchee. All would tell their own stories. No need to purloin someone else's heritage story.

Every depiction of the little mermaid as anythi g other than a Danish conception is Patently wrong.

Anyone with an ounce of imagination would have fat, white mermaids, skinny black mermaids, gassy Hispanic mermaids and Korean mermaids that smell like kimchee. All would tell their own stories. No need to purloin someone else's heritage story.
This is why we Natives are laughing at you.

You do realize that you don't speak for all Natives. You certainly don't speak for this half breed. Tamp down the we. No one elected you as tribal leader.
I wasn’t speaking for anyone. I posted what I’ve seen on social media from other Natives.

Forum List

Back