What music did you last buy??

[ame=http://youtu.be/GRwTpKuy0NI]The Makem and Spain Brothers - Sessions - YouTube[/ame]

Makem and Spain

I last got Bay City Rollers - No name on it

Shopping thrift store albums is fun.

Found One with Sweet Virginia on it about 2 years ago. Love it. Also found one by Davey Jones...prior to his Monkee's days...and one by David Soul that I didn't know he made. You can find interesting things in those bins sometimes.

Last edited:
Yup ya sure can .. I have found alot of good analog media!!!

On wensday I got a cassette :)

Cream - Strange Brew/Best of Cream (1983)

I am reaching back to the roots of rock music, and bought an album of Les Paul and Mary ford:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOzB7I2y7Ic]HOW HIGH THE MOON - LES PAUL & MARY FORD - 1951 - YouTube[/ame]

I got 5 records today...

1) Santana - Zebop
2) Rolling Stones - Flowers (This one is in Mono)
3) The Grateful Dead - Skeletons from the closet (Best of)
4) The Grateful Dead - Aoxomoxoa
5) Jackson Browne - Hold Out

I got 2 concerts today on VHS!!

1) AC/DC live @ donington (8/17/91)
2) Aerosmith live @ texxas Jam 78 (7/4/78)

There were a few other ones I might have liked but they were DIGITALLY COMPROMISED and I dont want that crap........

I last got IRON MAIDEN - 'Behind the iron curtain' on VHS (4 songs from various tours in 1984)

EXCELLENT!!

I got a cassette yesterday ('LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL' - a collection of rock and roll hits (50s/60s)) -- Its excellent!!!!!

Today I got 4 cassettes.......

1) Led Zeppelin - 4th album
2) The Best of the Doors (1973 release)
3) Aerosmith - First album
4) Judas Priest - Defenders of the faith

.......and a VHS tape :)

1) The Cure - Staring at the sea . the images

I've bought Records, 8 Track Tapes, Cassettes, CD's, LaserDisks and DVD's. I'm DONE buying music!

I got 4 records today :)

1) Styx - Equinox (EXCELLENT -- I HAVE ALREADY LISTENEND TO IT)
2) Genesis - Duke (I have been wanting this for awhile)
3) Genesis - ...and then there were three...
4) Pat Benetar - Precious time (I have this on cassette also)

I do feel guilty however.... On my Styx Album is a sticker from a record store that used to be in town here and it has thier price listed... $6.99 and here I got it for 99 cents!!

I do feel guilty getting all this beautiful media for almost nothing,I feel like I am stealing it/not respecting it!!

Forum List

Back