What movies do you wish never ended and just kept going?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit.

I always get sad when they are over (the trilogies). :(

Its like a good book...you hate it when you hit the last page.

I felt that way about Swan Song. It was better than The Stand. I also felt that way with IT, by S. King.

when back to the future 2 was over, i wished it wasn't and kept on going in to BTF3 right then and there....

when The Empire Strikes Back was over I was ready for the Return of the Jedi that second!!!!

Gone With The Wind
Gone With The Wind 2 should have never happened. Rhett would never take her back. Ever. They should have left it alone with the first one.

An Affair to Remember.... with Cary Grant, I wish had more of it after the end too...

Last edited:
"An Episode of Sparrows" was the book but the movie was called Innocent Sinners.(1958)

Greg

War Games

I wanted them to lose the tic tac toe game and then the computer launches and the two kids have to get back to seattle battling theives and maybe wendy or whatever her name was has to turn a few tricks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

This isn't a movie, but considering how the show ended, it couldn't fit your description here any better. I wish that the show named The Glades had kept on going.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't know what movie should never end, but I will take this opportunity to state that it should be a law that any woman who forces a man to sit through "Gone with the Wind", should be subject to prosecution for cruel and unusual punishment.

I don't know what movie should never end, but I will take this opportunity to state that it should be a law that any woman who forces a man to sit through "Gone with the Wind", should be subject to prosecution for cruel and unusual punishment.

Frankly, I don't give a ...

You have to admit, the one about The Never-ending Story is hilarious. I mean its in the damn title! And it ended!

I didn't care for the movie. The book was good though.

Forum List

Back