What Movie Did You Like (but didn't think you would

Dances with the Wolves.
I still have not seen that!
I try not to see any movies with Cosner...

Except Silverado
I've not seen that either. You should watch Field of Dreams (my favorite sports movie)

Damn...I hate that movie

Has nothing to do with baseball
It's a nice feel good movie and I love their house in that movie (I also like that they didn't cast some hot chick as Costner's wife)

Except Silverado
I've not seen that either. You should watch Field of Dreams (my favorite sports movie)

Rarely watch sports movies.

Think the last one I saw was Angels in the Outfield, with Paul Douglas

That's an old one
the little girl was Moochies sister

Toby Tyler
Kevin Corcoran was a huge child star in Old Yeller, Pollyanna, Swiss Family Robinson, Flubber and tons of other Disney movies

Dances with the Wolves.

Except Silverado

Damn...I hate that movie

It's a nice feel good movie and I love their house in that movie (I also like that they didn't cast some hot chick as Costner's wife)

Movie wasn't bad. But it was a road picture with James Earl Jones and Burt Lancaster
Had little to do with baseball except the wonders of a boy playing catch with his dad in a cornfield

Now, Major League.....THAT was a baseball movie

Except Silverado

That's an old one

Toby Tyler
Kevin Corcoran was a huge child star in Old Yeller, Pollyanna, Swiss Family Robinson, Flubber and tons of other Disney movies

Donna Corcoran

Donna Corcoran - IMDb

Sister of Noreen Corcoran, Hugh Corcoran, Kevin Corcoran, Brian Corcoran, and Kelly Corcoran.

(You may remember Noreen from Bachelor Father)

That's an old one

Toby Tyler

Donna Corcoran

Donna Corcoran - IMDb

Sister of Noreen Corcoran, Hugh Corcoran, Kevin Corcoran, Brian Corcoran, and Kelly Corcoran.

(You may remember Noreen from Bachelor Father)

Talented family

I remember John Forsythe and the Chinese butler. Guess she was the teenaged girl?

Except Silverado

Damn...I hate that movie

Movie wasn't bad. But it was a road picture with James Earl Jones and Burt Lancaster
Had little to do with baseball except the wonders of a boy playing catch with his dad in a cornfield

Thank God you didn't say Bull Durham or The Natural :cheeky-smiley-018:

For me I had resisted watching "Out of Africa" until one day I did and now count it among my favorite movies.

Another was "The Quick and the Dead" expecting it to be one of those everybody hates everybody and is angry all the time films. It has been in my movie collection for years and this past week I finally sat down and watched it. Was pleasantly surprised. It is an entertaining film.

For me I had resisted watching "Out of Africa" until one day I did and now count it among my favorite movies.

Another was "The Quick and the Dead" expecting it to be one of those everybody hates everybody and is angry all the time films. It has been in my movie collection for years and this past week I finally sat down and watched it. Was pleasantly surprised. It is an entertaining film.
I love The Quick and the Dead. Great cast too!

Which one?

The Quick and the Dead (TV Movie 1987) - IMDb

The Quick and the Dead (1995) - IMDb

Which one?

The Louis L'amore one - 1987. Haven't seen the 1995 one and didn't know it even existed.

Which one?

The Louis L'amore one - 1987. Haven't seen the 1995 one and didn't know it even existed.

I liked that one as well.

Best part of the other one, Leonardo DiCaprio and Gene Hackman get killed

It wasn't bad.

And Sharon Stone kept her clothes on.

Most of the time

Which one?

It wasn't bad.

Most of the time
Titanic was great...Leo eats it in that one too.

Except Silverado

Damn...I hate that movie

Thank God you didn't say Bull Durham or The Natural :cheeky-smiley-018:
I liked The Natural.....Baseball mythology
Bull Durham, I can pass on

Which one?

It wasn't bad.

Most of the time
Why do you guys hate Leo? Have you ever seen what's eating Gilbert Grape?

Which one?

It wasn't bad.

Most of the time
Why do you guys hate Leo? Have you ever seen what's eating Gilbert Grape?
Funny. That actually came to mind when I saw this thread.

Forum List

Back