What Movie Did You Like (but didn't think you would

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Planet of the Apes. The new series, but have not seen the latest one yet

Another one for me.... Schindler's List

Sully

Hollywierd usually gets aviation wrong so I didn't want to see it. My (lawyer) brother-in-law wanted to watch it with a pilot to understand the flying side of it. Turned out watching it with a lawyer made the legal proceedings in the movie more interesting. My wife about wore the pause button out between the two of us. Every pilot I know agrees the movie nails the corporate aviation "culture".

Brokeback Mountain.

I watched it out of curiosity because at that time I had not seen any gay films and I thought that would be a turn-off for me but I LOVED it because the film concentrated on the lives of two men who loved one another. It was/is a beautiful film that touched my heart. So much for preconceived notions.
----------------------

The story of a forbidden and secretive relationship between two cowboys, and their lives over the years.

Brokeback Mountain.

I watched it out of curiosity because at that time I had not seen any gay films and I thought that would be a turn-off for me but I LOVED it because the film concentrated on the lives of two men who loved one another. It was/is a beautiful film that touched my heart. So much for preconceived notions.
----------------------

The story of a forbidden and secretive relationship between two cowboys, and their lives over the years.
I couldn't watch it. When it got to that part on stemming the rose I had to switch it off.

I'd watch it, but, pretty sure I'd have to watch it alone

The first Chipmunks film released in late 2007 was better than I thought that it would be.

God bless you always!!!!

Holly

P.S. Seeing it at all was not my idea.

Ben Afleck movies. Some of them make me tear up.

Changing Lanes........The Company etc.
Comes in on my cable box.

edit: add in "Hell or High Water" or "No Country for Old Men"

Last edited:
Dances with the Wolves.
I still have not seen that!
I try not to see any movies with Cosner...

Except Silverado
I've not seen that either. You should watch Field of Dreams (my favorite sports movie)

Rarely watch sports movies.

Think the last one I saw was Angels in the Outfield, with Paul Douglas

That's an old one
the little girl was Moochies sister

Forum List

Back