What kinds of rhetoric can we expect from "Trump's reaction" to hurricane?

You can pick two

• Help discriminated by white Vs minority regions

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Slow to react, confusion and just not prepared

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • This is what happens when a business man is elected POUS

• He lied

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's racist

• He's a Russian spy

• He's a NAZI

• ILMAO at snowflakes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
Whatever he does---its going to be wrong.

But, America has tuned out of the Army of Election Butt-Hurts in the New York Media.

From my understanding the one appointment Trump made that is actually qualified for the job is the FEMA director, thankfully as Texas is going to need all the help it can get.

From my understanding the one appointment Trump made that is actually qualified for the job is the FEMA director, thankfully as Texas is going to need all the help it can get.

Aint that a twist. I should add it......................... "Trump made just one qualified appointment, so there's almost nothing to complain about".

Aint that a twist. I should add it......................... "Trump made just one qualified appointment, so there's almost nothing to complain about".

With Trump there is plenty to complain about but at the moment I'm more concerned with the storm.

With Trump there is plenty to complain about but at the moment I'm more concerned with the storm.

Don't you mean liberals create plenty to complain about?

Oh yeah, Democrat Fake Newsters are gooing their panties in anticipation of blaming Trump for the hurricane. As usual, it'll all be absurd deranged lies. And the usual suspect Sheeple will eat it up. We'll see many of those nutters flocking to this Board in coming days. I mean come on, we all know there were never any hurricanes before Trump became President. :rofl:

#PINO

You're not understanding what PINO means... really means.

His words have no real meaning as all he cares about is how he looks. The forgotten man was forgotten on day one. He cares nothing for the people of Texas, except that they make him look "Presidential". They are props in his sick sociopathic eyes. He watches TV all day and spends hours complaining to staff about how he looks on TV -- how people talk about him, how people see him.

He holds these "rallies" to boost his ego, adoration becoming a drug for him, a shot in the arm.

A real President would not care about "how it looks." For a few days Chris Christie acted like a real Governor of NJ, not caring how it looked... too bad it didn't last.

390-christie-obama-1031.jpg

Will Trump cut his vacation short to visit TX?

Don't you mean liberals create plenty to complain about?

You appear to be the one complaining between the two of us.

#PINO

You're not understanding what PINO means... really means.

His words have no real meaning as all he cares about is how he looks. The forgotten man was forgotten on day one. He cares nothing for the people of Texas, except that they make him look "Presidential". They are props in his sick sociopathic eyes. He watches TV all day and spends hours complaining to staff about how he looks on TV -- how people talk about him, how people see him.

He holds these "rallies" to boost his ego, adoration becoming a drug for him, a shot in the arm.

A real President would not care about "how it looks." For a few days Chris Christie acted like a real Governor of NJ, not caring how it looked... too bad it didn't last.

390-christie-obama-1031.jpg

Will Trump cut his vacation short to visit TX?

I neglected to add "he only cares about his looks." Just choose other.

He will try and take credit for the great job Texas did, we all can be grateful that things turned out better than they could have. some one already tried to give him credit because no one died. Really......

No doubt they'll create something. What do you anticipate for a leftist narrative(s)?

My narrative is that the Trump cult will embarrass itself by exaggerating Trump's performance to a ridiculous degree.
To Trump's minions Moses was so-so.
0.jpg

Trump is the real servant of God.

Trump was doing good until he got to that Ten Commandments thing.
0 for 9 last I checked. And the killing someone is likely.

Remember how Obama and Hillary didn't give a flying f* about disaster victims...until Trump visited, brought much needed media attention to their plight, and shamed both Barry and Hillary?

And now snowflakes are Once again trying to do what they do best - lie, spin, and make shit up.

:p

Trump will always be the 1st one to go to the people in need during that disaster. And Obama...Hillary? Doesn't matter.

As Hillary found out: "2nd Place = 1st LOSER!"

:p

Forum List

Back