What kind of President prefers 1,300 businesses stop paying $100 billion in taxes?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Why aren't there more people aware that Obama PREFERS that 1,300 companies will have to layoff 400,000 employees. These companies he wants to go bankrupt also pay over $100 billion in Federal/state/local income taxes while paying local property taxes?

That is the affect if Obama's preference becomes a reality.

Businesses should be paying zero income tax. None.
Never should have.
Businesses pay ENORMOUS property taxes, they pay a significant amount of employee Social Security taxes, they pay significant portions of employee health benefits, they are the obvious basis of sales tax.
Now - having said all of this, I also believe there should be limits to owner, and senior management compensation. That steps away from many of my friends on the right.
It is my opinion that the wealth and compensation of the elite have gotten way-way out of hand.

If Obama gets his budget as proposed, over $40 billion will be siphoned from the oil and natural gas industries resulting in tens of thousands of layoffs and the cessation of drilling, exploration, and production.

Forum List

Back