What kind of horrible, dangerous places do these people live that hey have to go out armed?

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
So very often I see conversations such as these:

Astonishing that you cant go for a walk without taking your gun.Its like living in a prison.
You have to wonder what kind of horrible, dangerous places do these people live that hey have to go out armed.
The obvious response:
The same places where we're told gun-violence is -so- bad that we need to further restrict the law abiding in their exercise of the right to keep and bear arms.
If gun violence is indeed that bad, how is it unreasonable to carry a gun for self-defense?

Why is the people who ask this question never want to discuss the answer?
How is it gun violence can be so bad that we need more gun control laws, but people who want to carry a gun to protect themselves are nuts?

I carry because the laws of my country and state say I have the right to.

do you do everything that your country and state say you have the right to do?

Sure, why not? People died for my Second Amendment right so out of respect, I will take full advantage of that right. Plus I've been a member of the "gun culture" all my life.

Sure, why not? People died for my Second Amendment right so out of respect, I will take full advantage of that right. Plus I've been a member of the "gun culture" all my life.

So it's a fashion statement. Good for you.

That too. Sometimes I carry open in the Summer. The looks on the liberal gun scaredy cats faces is priceless, and they tend to walk around me in wide circles.

:21:

Sorry, but if you think you need to be armed at a little girl's soft ball game, you're nuts.
Where is the game? When is the game?
Oh - you don't know?
You then have no idea of this is true or not
Why do you talk out of your ass?

How is it gun violence can be so bad that we need more gun control laws, but people who want to carry a gun to protect themselves are nuts?

That too. Sometimes I carry open in the Summer. The looks on the liberal gun scaredy cats faces is priceless, and they tend to walk around me in wide circles.

I'm sure most would do that with you even if you weren't armed.

I much prefer open carry

I much prefer open carry

I only carry open when it's hot outside. Even then I don't like to because you're always having to watch who's standing behind you for one thing, and you lose your element of inconspicuousness.

Some people would be wearing camo if we ever had a SHTF scenario, but that just would just make them a target. I'd much rather be the "gray man" and blend in.

The anti gun left wants a world where every citizen needs to be prepared at all times to "throw down" with whatever random crazy person who decides he doesn't like your face no matter if you're disabled, a woman or an 81 year old man. You don't get to have an equalizer, learn to take a punch like a MAN.

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You…

How so? There isn't a man or beast that I'm afraid of, and I sleep like a newborn baby at night.

Forum List

Back