What itches libs more?

Choose to your heart's content

• "Hillary "won" the popular vote"....Trump actually won

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Stupid "polls promised Hillary would win."

• "Trump's all talk"......................but actions really do speak louder than words.

• "Stupid Trump said he was monitored by Obama. What a dummy." Trump was, and likely illegally.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • "Trump will deny our freedom", Obama admin. did deny our freedom.

• "Trumps in bed with the Russians." Yet didn't hesitate to piss the Russians off over Syria? Hmmmm

• The economy is booming despite rising interest rates that would have doomed the economy under Obama

• Other (feel free to add).

• Total voters
To date the orange clown STILL has never said a single negative word about war criminal Vladimir Putin.
Can't bite the hand that feeds you.

I never said Trump was in bed with Putin. He's in bed with his daughter, even if they do make it a three way sometimes.

Other: Gorsuch will be seated on the court Monday. That itch will last for decades.
I guess plagiarism is a wingnut accepted practice for Judges and First Lady's.

You must be one of them paid posters, 2573 posts in less than 2 months. Sucks to be a loser doesn't it?
Remember to practice, Justice Gorshuch, Justice Gorshuch, Justice Gorshuch, Justice Gorshuch, Justice Gor............... ROFLMFAO

His attack on science, education and hatred for maintaining this country as a world power.

You can pump as much money as you want into the military but if you kill these things = the wheels will spin and turn red but will never go anywhere.

His attack on science, education and hatred for maintaining this country as a world power.

You can pump as much money as you want into the military but if you kill these things = the wheels will spin and turn red but will never go anywhere.
What about his infrastructure proposal, moron? What did Obama ever propose for the infrastructure, moron? Back up what you say with facts, moron.

I was going to say crabs. Most liberals have crabs.
3353RedCrab.jpg

Forum List

Back