What is your race thread

I do not consider myself white because I know Bush and his rich Texas buddies don't consider me white. At least not white enough.

Perceptive of you to notice that.

Most White Americans don't seem to realize how ethnocentric the Masters of our universe really are.

great idea pit!

Species: Human
Race: white (blonde hair green eyes)
Ethnicity: German (on my father's side) Irish and Native American (on my mother's side)

Most White Americans don't seem to realize how ethnocentric the Masters of our universe really are.

That's because they want to be white. Just like people want to be a HAVE so they vote with the HAVES, not realizing that they are really a HAVE NOT.

News flash! If you aren't rich then you aren't really a republican. Because in the end, they are going to send your job overseas too, or replace you with a illegal immigrant. That's why they bring up wedge issues like gays and guns and god.

Just remember, the rich would rather have a rich gay, a rich anti gun person or a rich athiest living next door to them than your broke ass.

Why I notice this by the way? My Greek parents moved into a neighborhood in the 50's and the Italians were so relieved that some new breed of foreigners moved in so now they weren't the scum of the neighborhood. FINALLY the neighborhood could pick on the immigrant Greeks, not the Italians.

The English picked on the Irish until the Italians came to America. No matter what, society is going to find someone to pick on.

Oh, and that neighborhood was in Detroit. My grandmother still lives there, believe it or not. 99.9% black neighborhood. She's the only white. I moved when I was in 5th grade. I moved to an all white neighborhood where I was relieved to be going to school with white people. Then I found out because of my long Greek last name, that I'm not as white as they are. I'm also not as American. LOL.

I notice that ignorance comes from not knowing other races. If you get to know blacks or people who aren't like you, you realize they are not that different. But most people don't get to know blacks or don't live with them so they stereotype everyone.

If anyone should hate blacks, it should be me and my brother because we lived with them and got picked on by them. But we don't. So why do some whites hate when they never even met a black person before?

That's because they want to be white. Just like people want to be a HAVE so they vote with the HAVES, not realizing that they are really a HAVE NOT.

Dangle some buabbles in from on them (like a salary, paid vaction, health care, and a little power over the other slaves), and there's a whole class of slaves more than ready to do the bidding of the masters.

Remember what JP Morgan said about the working class?

"I have no fear of the working class because I know I can always pay one worker to kill another."

News flash! If you aren't rich then you aren't really a republican. Because in the end, they are going to send your job overseas too, or replace you with a illegal immigrant. That's why they bring up wedge issues like gays and guns and god.

I suspect many of the fuctionaries of this system understand perfectly well they will never be invited to sit at the masters' tables.

But since they're better off being the masters loyal lapdogs than truthtellers, they'll winning to swear that the KING is wearing the most beautiful clothes ever made in history, and more than happy to repress anyone foolish enough to openly acknowldge out that the KING is naked as a bluejay.

Just remember, the rich would rather have a rich gay, a rich anti gun person or a rich athiest living next door to them than your broke ass.

We are one of the most class conscious nation on earth.

And the way we pull that off is to pretend that pracitally everyone is in the middle class.

A family making $17000 a year? Middle class

A family making 170,000 a year? Middle class.

What lunacy we sign onto, eh?

MOST AMERICANS are POOR folks.

Wake up.

Why I notice this by the way? My Greek parents moved into a neighborhood in the 50's and the Italians were so relieved that some new breed of foreigners moved in so now they weren't the scum of the neighborhood. FINALLY the neighborhood could pick on the immigrant Greeks, not the Italians.

I SO understand that.

The English picked on the Irish until the Italians came to America. No matter what, society is going to find someone to pick on.

ACtually, the English starte dout picking on the GERMANS, but I know what you mean.

Oh, and that neighborhood was in Detroit. My grandmother still lives there, believe it or not. 99.9% black neighborhood. She's the only white. I moved when I was in 5th grade. I moved to an all white neighborhood where I was relieved to be going to school with white people. Then I found out because of my long Greek last name, that I'm not as white as they are. I'm also not as American. LOL.

Yup!

I notice that ignorance comes from not knowing other races. If you get to know blacks or people who aren't like you, you realize they are not that different. But most people don't get to know blacks or don't live with them so they stereotype everyone.

Yup!

If anyone should hate blacks, it should be me and my brother because we lived with them and got picked on by them. But we don't. So why do some whites hate when they never even met a black person before?

Why do people who are drownding try to climb on top of anyone they can reach?

" I am so happy to be a Delta. I certainly wouldn't want to be an Epsilan"

I SO understand that.

ACtually, the English starte dout picking on the GERMANS, but I know what you mean.

Yup!

Yup!

Why do people who are drownding try to climb on top of anyone they can reach?

" I am so happy to be a Delta. I certainly wouldn't want to be an Epsilan"

And let me clarify between KNOWING black people and just driving through a black neighborhood where you are scared to get out of your car. Yes, you might get shot if your car breaks down. There are some really rough black neighborhood with some pretty shady individuals. I won't get into why that is, but it is not because whites are good and blacks are not. If there aren't any jobs in white neighborhoods and it is because of black people, whites would hate blacks too and they would sell drugs on the corners too. We act like it is in their nature to be bad, when they are just a product of their environment. Just look at mob mentality. Nice people can do some hanous shit when they get sucked in to the mob mentality. And experiments show very few people are immune from being sucked in.

Anyways, I notice a lot of white racists work or drive into black neighborhoods so they see graffiti or gangs and they think blacks are bad because of that. But they don't live next door to any black families that are good, even sometimes better people that we are. So they don't realize that people are people. Blacks are just like whites if raised the same way. PERIOD. There are bad whites and good blacks. That's all I'm trying to say.

And the way we pull that off is to pretend that pracitally everyone is in the middle class.

A family making $17000 a year? Middle class

A family making 170,000 a year? Middle class.

What lunacy we sign onto, eh?

MOST AMERICANS are POOR folks.

Wake up.

Yea, yesterday I said to my Gramma, "yea, middle class like us". She is so not middle class but I didn't have the heart to tell her. LOL.

Greek. Half Athenian and half Spartan. I get my smarts from the Athenian side and my athletic ability from the Spartan side. LOL

I do not consider myself white because I know Bush and his rich Texas buddies don't consider me white. At least not white enough.

I try to tell all my racist acquantences whenever they ask me, "are you really going to vote for a black guy" that to the rich, we are all N*$&#s.

No you get your ruthlessness from your Spartan side - do you eat that black broth thing for breakfast? :D

Forum List

Back