What is your goal in life?

When I was young, I thought I wanted 5 kids, and a middle class life.

At the age of 51, I pretty much know what I should have done, and made a crap load of mistakes along the way, but, tried to be very transparent with my 2 boys about what I did right and wrong, and hopefully, they will take some of that with them.

Now - my goal in life is to enjoy it as much as possible and try to make a difference in peoples lives.

Oh, and here I was taking this seriously.... doh!

At the age of 51, I pretty much know what I should have done, and made a crap load of mistakes along the way, but, tried to be very transparent with my 2 boys about what I did right and wrong, and hopefully, they will take some of that with them.

Now - my goal in life is to enjoy it as much as possible and try to make a difference in peoples lives.
What should you have done?

What should you have done?

That's REAL personal, not sure how to say it without getting in some really deep stuff and telling my life story!
Most of the reason things went wrong is because of my upbringing, and, I had no control over that, and, unfortunately, didn't even realize things were "off" until much later in life. If I knew then what I know now, it's really hard to say ... maybe the way it all panned out was for the best. I know that sounds vague but - maybe the simple answer is... I don't know....

I want to be around when our country's liberals have a Mecca-like calling of all their bigshots, donors, powerful dim politicians, entertainers, media pukes, etc. to Malibu, CA for a lenghty conference on the final solution to rescue their version of America from those dastardly Republicans and, as God would have it, the BIG ONE finally hits and Malibu slides swiftly into the Pacific at the exact moment a gigantic school of great white sharks, famished from a long swim, happens upon the scene. Bon appétit!

I just want a farm, two wives, and six kids. :)

To retire comfortably, hopefully outside of Lexington, Kentucky.

A nice double wide trailer on about 10 to 15 acres of property ( to camp and squirrel hunt on ). A decent vehicle ( paid off ) ; and live outside of Lexington, Kentucky. Ahhhhhhh......Lexington, Kentucky. Gorgeous City.

I would like to see Sydney, Australia before I die.

Shadow 355

Last edited:
Live long enough to see my children, their children and their children's children overcome their enemies.

If I make it to 85 I will be happy, and if I keep up...even then I will be in good physical shape. My Grandfather was in good physical shape, built like a horse.....and he died suddenly.

I am not the person whom wants to live forever, but God will is Gods will.

Old, wrinkled, confined to a bed or chair. Others having to feed and bathe me. No memory and suffering from Dementia or Altzimers in in my late 90s. Not me.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back