What Is Your Fantasy Last Meal Request?

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015
Since we don't know when our time is up, what would you like to have as a last meal if for some reason you knew? Let's assume you are in the healthy condition. These guys and gal knew when their time was up and had a choice sorta. Mine would be steak and lobster, loaded baked potato, and mint chocolate chip ice cream with coffee (one of them ordered similar), but would not want to go like these guys :eek:.

Since we don't know when our time is up, what would you like to have as a last meal if for some reason you knew? Let's assume you are in the healthy condition. These guys and gal knew when their time was up and had a choice sorta. Mine would be steak and lobster, loaded baked potato, and mint chocolate chip ice cream with coffee (one of them ordered similar), but would not want to go like these guys :eek:.

A 1993 era Beef stew MRE—the one with the maple walnut cake. Second choice? All I can eat Maryland steamed crabs.

Slumgullion Stew. Yummy!

upload_2020-1-9_20-44-49.png

I have a lot of fantasy meals in mind.....but why do they have to be "last meals"?

why last?

Poontang. It's an exotic far eastern dish made out of noodles, clams, and fish.

Good stuff.

I think for my last meal, I would be extremely happy with Surf and turf, filet Mignon and Maine Lobster, with a baked potato, and fresh corn on the cob... maybe some clam steamers to start as an appetizer... or Maryland Crab cakes, and end with some kind of triple dark chocolate cake and a cuppa-chino..... :)

If it wasn't my last day on earth, it would be after eating all of that.... I'd explode! :D those are just some of the things I would want that I love and view as all American...

Now if it were an Italian last meal, I'd have a whole different menu, with just as many items! :p

A good stack of fried oysters and grilled sea scallops, Tater Tots, hush puppies and corn fritters, cole slaw, and a bottle of Dom Benedictine.

I have a lot of fantasy meals in mind.....but why do they have to be "last meals"?

why last?

:clap2: I agree. Why wait?

We're talkin' eggplant parmesean dripping with cheese and sauteéd scallops au jus. That's usually two meals but hey if it's the last one I'm gonna gorge goddam it. Oh and Sangkaya for dessert, after the Pad Thai with heat turned up to 11.

Last edited:

why last?

I guess so you would have to pick your favorite or at least one.

ETA: I suppose if you knew it was your last meal, then some people wouldn't have much of an appetite. For me, I think I would be hungry or would not eat much before looking forward to my last meal.

why last?

I guess so you would have to pick your favorite or at least one.

ETA: I suppose if you knew it was your last meal, then some people wouldn't have much of an appetite. For me, I think I would be hungry or would not eat much before looking forward to my last meal.

Yes. If I knew it was my last meal I wouldn't be hungry at all. I would be rather nauseous. I guess we are all different.

Pizza. From Famulari's. Chicago stuffed and their New York style, and some of their beer... stout, portr, and red ale...

Forum List

Back