What is your best feature?

Bonnie said:
No I was complimenting him!!! I was referring to the fact that he is nice and tall. Don't get me in trouble here :rolleyes: :poke: LOL

My most humble apologies.. Said comment just sorta fell outta my fingers before I could stop it - really. :D

Bonnie said:
I have met so many nice long haired men that are of a conservative point of view

You have just described Musicman. Has l-o-n-g blonde hair with a little receding hairline. But what can you expect from a musician?! And you know his politics.

Shattered said:
Pic, please!

I only have two pics on my computer with me in them. One is from 18 years ago when I was in basic training, the other is early in the night on New Years Eve a couple of years ago. Horrible pic, but gives you an idea of how long the hair is.

Jimmyeatworld said:
I only have two pics on my computer with me in them. One is from 18 years ago when I was in basic training, the other is early in the night on New Years Eve a couple of years ago. Horrible pic, but gives you an idea of how long the hair is.

Well, get ta postin, Pup. :)

I don't know how much of a pup I am. More like a shaggy dog.

Anyway, this is the horrible picture. That's me and a friend of mine trying not to have our picture taken.

Jimmyeatworld said:

I'm partial to uniforms - hint, hint. :)

Jimmyeatworld said:
I don't know how much of a pup I am. More like a shaggy dog.

Anyway, this is the horrible picture. That's me and a friend of mine trying not to have our picture taken.

You chose to fend off the mean attacker with a HONEY BUN!?!??!!! LMAO!

Said1 said:
I'm partial to uniforms - hint, hint. :)

No big deal about this uniform. I was barely even a "canned pickle" at the time. Also real skinny then. I was almost to light for my height and build. To bad I couldn't spread the size of those ears around.

Jimmyeatworld said:
Actually that's a package of tortilla shells. How big are the honey buns where you live?

About that big, actually. :)

I tried to zing ya for nice hair, but, apparently, I have to spread myself a little thinner.

Shattered said:
About that big, actually. :)

I tried to zing ya for nice hair, but, apparently, I have to spread myself a little thinner.

Damn. I guess we need to change the saying to "Everything is bigger in Texas except the honey buns".

Jimmyeatworld said:
No big deal about this uniform. I was barely even a "canned pickle" at the time. Also real skinny then. I was almost to light for my height and build. To bad I couldn't spread the size of those ears around.

That IS a cute picture. You're just a baby! Makes me wanna pinch your cheeks!

Bonnie said:
I had no idea we had so many long haired and short haired cuties on this board!! Who says conservatives aren't hot?????? ;)

Libs who look like Hillary Clinton and Janet Reno.

Forum List

Back