What is your best feature?

Think anyone will show us their hair? May as well have a contest for that, since we seem to have one for everything else...

Shattered said:
Hair can only be "good" if it's long. :D

:thup:

It is. I grew up with a mother and grandmother who thought if it got close to the collar it was to long. Then I joined the military. Once I became a civilian again, I decided nobody was ever going to tell me how long my hair could be. Leads to some odd looks when politics come up around people I don't know very well. I think people expect me to sound more like a '60's reject and I end up talking about a strong military and the Liberal bias in the media.

i don't like myself. my heart is the best thing i've got going physically.

it beats only to help others and doubletime to jog to Marvin Gaye's Greatest Hits.

Jimmyeatworld said:

It is. I grew up with a mother and grandmother who thought if it got close to the collar it was to long. Then I joined the military. Once I became a civilian again, I decided nobody was ever going to tell me how long my hair could be. Leads to some odd looks when politics come up around people I don't know very well. I think people expect me to sound more like a '60's reject and I end up talking about a strong military and the Liberal bias in the media.

Yes I could imagine that throwing people for a loop!
I have met so many nice long haired men that are of a conservative point of view, just goes to show you never can tell! It's always a nice surprise :)

Jimmyeatworld said:

Pic, please!

hmmm Best feature. tough choice. I know girls like my hands. they are big and soft...ive worked hard at not working hard so they are very nice lol. Other than that my smile. my rosey cheeks (yes the ones on my face dang it you pervs:p). I guess being super tall is cool too.

hmmm Best feature. tough choice. I know girls like my hands. they are big and soft...ive worked hard at not working hard so they are very nice lol. Other than that my smile. my rosey cheeks (yes the ones on my face dang it you pervs:p). I guess being super tall is cool too.

You sound like a nice tall drink of water ;)

NATO AIR said:
i don't like myself. my heart is the best thing i've got going physically.

it beats only to help others and doubletime to jog to Marvin Gaye's Greatest Hits.

Shit Nato, being a little hard on yourself? I saw your picture, I don't see what you're talking about. :huh:

Said1 said:
Shit Nato, being a little hard on yourself? I saw your picture, I don't see what you're talking about. :huh:

You saw NATO? Where? :link:

Shattered said:
All wet and no flavor??? That was mean!

:happy2:

No I was complimenting him!!! I was referring to the fact that he is nice and tall. Don't get me in trouble here :rolleyes: :poke: LOL

Forum List

Back