What is wrong with this picture?

Jim, I could not agree with you more. These people are truely animals and we should deal with them as such!

Originally posted by eric
Jim, I could not agree with you more. These people are truely animals and we should deal with them as such!

Before we get chastised for labeling an entire group as one, let me point out that there may be 1 or 2 decent muslims in the bunch.

You know, I have been thinking about it. Maybe they are not cowards the way we thought they were. I mean can you imagine spending eternity with 70 muslim virgins. Judging by the looks of most of them I think I'll surf the lake of fire instead.

This is true! I don't know what's a worse thought - death or spending eternity with Muslim women. I've heard rumors of "pretty" muslim women, but I think it's all just a hoax. Give the Muslim men credit for being smart enough to cover the womens faces!

One thing I can't figure out is where the hell they all come from! If these women were my only choice, it would be a tube of KY and a good mag for me tonight !

By posting that picture here, you invoke rage, anger, hatred, but think about it... isn't circumscision (which something the christians carry out) evil too?

In your post, you show a picture of a baby bleeding and a woman hurting the baby. Arabs also see pictures, but they see pictures of America giving the money to raid their homes or making abortion legal and letting women go "unprotected" etc

They too think the same way. By seeing the same type of pictures, hear same type of stories and say...

Arabic Eric:" Arabic Jim, I could not agree with you more. These people are truely animals and we should deal with them as such!"

Do you see a similarity? well , I do and I also know that we need to elect a new leader who recognizes this and tries to make their side also recognize this. Thus ending the conflict right then and there. I really wish who ever comes to be the next president of the U.S.A will stop forcing what is left of an already "down" economy into useless actions against vague things such as "terror".

There was a time when terror could have been fought by weapons, but today it is impossible to fight terror through weapons. Terror can only be fought through mutual understanding between groups of people who have been both the victims and also the culprits in many situations.

Originally posted by jimnyc
This is true! I don't know what's a worse thought - death or spending eternity with Muslim women. I've heard rumors of "pretty" muslim women, but I think it's all just a hoax. Give the Muslim men credit for being smart enough to cover the womens faces!

You know, you are so wrong and what a d.... Finish the statement yourself.

The truth is, Muslim women cover their faces because it is a symbol of chastisity. You just defame and say what ever you want without any type of understanding.

Every religion has its faults and I can take out a bunch of stupid things from your religion as well as muslim and hindu etc( whatever they may be).

If you go through the scriptures, you will see that some statements are superstitions and some are truly transcendental.

I can look at circumscision and say "Oh God, it is so cruel!!! you are animals!"

You can look at Sati (from the past) and say "Oh God, it is so cruel!!! you are animals!"

You can also do the samething with some Jewish traditions, Zorastranian, Buddhist, Shinto... anything!

OK! what people need to do is take the essence and stop being so ignorant.

If that picture is correct, it wasn't just any ordinary custom. This was supposedly a muslim woman doing this in celebration of the 9/11 attacks. If it's true, she should have been shot on the spot. If not, it's still disgusting that she would be standing there with a smile on her face while her child bleeds.

This is a picture of palestinians, muslims included, celebrating after the 9/11 attacks were announced.

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul
You know, you are so wrong and what a d.... Finish the statement yourself.

The truth is, Muslim women cover their faces because it is a symbol of chastisity. You just defame and say what ever you want without any type of understanding.

Every religion has its faults and I can take out a bunch of stupid things from your religion as well as muslim and hindu etc( whatever they may be).

If you go through the scriptures, you will see that some statements are superstitions and some are truly transcendental.

I can look at circumscision and say "Oh God, it is so cruel!!! you are animals!"

You can look at Sati (from the past) and say "Oh God, it is so cruel!!! you are animals!"

You can also do the samething with some Jewish traditions, Zorastranian, Buddhist, Shinto... anything!

OK! what people need to do is take the essence and stop being so ignorant like the starter of this post.

And not one bit of what you just posted proves me wrong! Where are the pretty muslim women? They are abused and mistreated so much they don't bother to take care of themselves.

Did you read this passage in the other thread?

"Surah 4:34 - Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because Allah has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Allah is high and supreme."

Here is a scenario for you:

There are four groups Group A, B, C and D

Group A is very powerful.
Group B is a newly formed group.
Group C is an old group that was living in some land.
Group D is temporarily owning the land.

Group B comes in and Group C does not like it because its C's land but Group B was given the permission by Group D to live there.

Group C comes in and lives there , Group B and C have a fight, Group C wins and groans and fights again with group B.

Group B fights with Group C.

Then comes in All powerful Group A and gives money and aid to Group B to fight Group C.

So Group C now hates Group A, B.

Now, group C desperately tries to hold on to its land... its obsessed with it because its their land.

Just like Group A was some time obsessed with ruling land that Group D was ruling.

Anyway, when Group A gets attacked , Group C feels happy because it just punched Group A in the nose.

Now Group A gets really mad! and starts killing Group C .

Both Group A, B, C, D. had people in them, who did not hate or do anything to do these groups. THey are getting hurt while the political leaders are playing chess.

And not one bit of what you just posted proves me wrong! Where are the pretty muslim women? They are abused and mistreated so much they don't bother to take care of themselves.

Did you read this passage in the other thread?

"Surah 4:34 - Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because Allah has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Allah is high and supreme."

Oh stop it, I have 2 good muslim friends and they are neither abused or hurt. They are beautiful and they are muslim women.

I did not really expect statements like "where are the pretty muslim women?" from you . You do live in New York right?

If you live in New York , you see alot of muslim people unless you live in a cave somewhere near the hudson or something.

Your prior post would have been much easier to understand if you said "muslims celebrated in the streets when 3,000 people died as a result of a terrorist attack in the USA"

No reasoning will make it better.

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul
Oh stop it, I have 2 good muslim friends and they are neither abused or hurt. They are beautiful and they are muslim women.

And they are the exception to the rule. Go to ANY search engine and type in "abuse of muslim women" or "muslim women atrocities" and you'll have enough to read for the next few years.

There are quite a few muslim women groups currently fighting to rid the abuse of women. If it's not all true, why are they fighting the treatment of women so vehemently?

Your prior post would have been much easier to understand if you said "muslims celebrated in the streets when 3,000 people died as a result of a terrorist attack in the USA"

No reasoning will make it better.

And about 280,562,489 in America are oblivious to who made most of the terrorist groups in the world and who organized the crime network called Al Qaida and left it to ruin so many lives.

It is wrong to say things like "we gave food to the snake to eat and bite us back" here , because those 3000 people who died do not deserve such a death.

My uncle too was going to lose a friend , who had an interview in the twin towers two years back... now I am glad he did not get the job.

My request to you is that you should not show such hateful things here, it is not constructive. It will only prove to be destructive.

And they are the exception to the rule. Go to ANY search engine and type in "abuse of muslim women" or "muslim women atrocities" and you'll have enough to read for the next few years.

There are quite a few muslim women groups currently fighting to rid the abuse of women. If it's not all true, why are they fighting the treatment of women so vehemently?

NO Jimnyc, Abuse only happens because of weakness in character. There are christians who abuse their wives too. So don't take out this stuff on religion.

The Abuser does not care, he finds any excuse he can to abuse the wife.

My request to you is that you should not show such hateful things here, it is not constructive. It will only prove to be destructive.

They shouldn't have danced in front of the cameras if they didn't want to make the highlights!

NO buddy, Abuse only happens because of weakness in character. There are christians who abuse their wives too. So don't take out this stuff on religion.

It happens because it has been so widely accepted by muslims! Look at the abuse rates of muslim women compared to ALL women in the US (not just christians). The ratios aren't even close!

Trying to compare the abuse of muslim women to american women is so laughingly different. No woman in this world deserves to be abused, period. Men found to be doing this in the US will be severely punished, whereas the muslim men mostly get away with their 'crimes'. It's just a sad part of life for muslim women.

Trying to compare the abuse of muslim women to american women is so laughingly different. No woman in this world deserves to be abused, period. Men found to be doing this in the US will be severely punished, whereas the muslim men mostly get away with their 'crimes'. It's just a sad part of life for muslim women.

What is laughable is this "muslim men mostly get away with their 'crimes'"

No, they do not, because "Men found to be doing this in the US will be severely punished"

You make these statements as if there are no muslims living in America. The fact is there are muslims in America and they are incarcerated when they behave in an inappropriate manner with their wives.

You cannot take this and say "Islam promotes abuse of women" because it does not. If it did then there would not have been Muslims in America today because of the truth which ofcourse you have to agree exists in your statement : "Men found to be doing this in the US will be severely punished" .

I have seen is partition between men and women and division between men and women... which is ofcourse which is somewhat natural and is not abusive. May be some muslim men hold a notion that they are superior to muslim women and women are just inferior beings but Islam never says "Go ahead abuse your wife all you want, she is your property"

I think along with your 'right' of being one of the administrators of this forum, you also have the responsibility to provide unbiased information which does not involve personal emotion (if you claim that they are "facts").

A note: kindly change "No buddy" to "No Jimnyc", :) sorry that No buddy thing was rude.

When I spoke of muslim men getting away with their 'crimes', I wasn't speaking of American Muslims but rather those that live in the countries that allow this crap to continue. My apologies for not making that clear.

I think along with your 'right' of being one of the administrators of this forum, you also have the responsibility to provide unbiased information which does not involve personal emotion (if you claim that they are "facts").

I have the same responsibilities as anyone else that posts on this board, no more and no less.

My responsibilities as administrator are to keep the board operational and try to keep a bit of order amongst the posting (and I don't mean order as in peace, but order as in organized).

When I spoke of muslim men getting away with their 'crimes', I wasn't speaking of American Muslims but rather those that live in the countries that allow this crap to continue. My apologies for not making that clear.

Then I guess I have to agree with you on that. Arabic men in arabic nations have alot of power. Some treat their women like they are their property, but not all do that. Muslim men too, like other good men are caring, sensitive, gentle and nice to their wives. I refuse to believe that all muslim men beat and abuse their wives, even though some do and get a way with it.

I do not like their one sided polygamy, but polygamy from both sides is worse, because then the muslim men and women start having 2, 3 wives/husbands and then the whole population will die because of the diseases that are prominent nowadays.

Why I said you have a responsibility is that first of all, you name this forum "U.S. Messageboard" and that gives the impression that this is an American Forum that allows all Americans to discuss their views.

Americans don't hate muslims, they hate terrorists, there is a difference.

Forum List

Back