What is wrong with this picture?

Americans don't hate muslims, they hate terrorists, there is a difference.

Simple, but profound because too many people don't understand the distinction.

Terrorists have No religion..they are just there..For the same reason they are called terrorists right?

Originally posted by aqeelabbas
Terrorists have No religion..they are just there..For the same reason they are called terrorists right?

Except for the many that claim to be doing their acts in the name of Allah, and expect to be richly awarded in heaven for their acts. You may not want to consider them of your faith, but unfortunately they are.

IF they have been brained wash or their Instruction is not Islamic.
can you still call them Muslims???If I were christian and I kill people and say " I have done a holy deed "does that mean I am a christian..Unfortunately there are people in our faith well as your faith and many other faiths of the world ...

Sure they were brainwashed, by the Qu'ran and their leaders! Sure, thats a religion I'd like to get involved with :rolleyes:

I can speak because I have read the Quran..those taliban cant even cede a passage from the holy book..ONCE AGAIN if you believe quran has brainwashed then why do 1 billion people not kill the people ..why dont I do it? I am proud to be a Muslim..I know what Islam is...Thats why neither Have I ever insulted a women, nor ever did what you talk and will never even use a bad language for what ever you speak...I am morally perfect as well as educationally..I will be going to an electrical enginering college next year..FOR GODSAKE (3rd time?) Change your attitude..
You are only creating troubles for your self by falling in this misconception.
Islam was before as well..why didnt you speak up at that time? quran was there as well for centuries? why today?
lastly its not written in Quran to kill britishers or americans....
GOT IT ????????? I have spent a lot of time arguing with you without any fruitful results...I Will leave shortlyas i have to prepare MY SATs exam...see you later..KEEP THE THREAD ALIVE

Originally posted by jimnyc
Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night! :rolleyes:

wow , thats all you say? why don't you accept that what you have is false hate? hate the terrorists all you want Jimnyc, but not the other muslims.

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul
wow , thats all you say? why don't you accept that what you have is false hate? hate the terrorists all you want Jimnyc, but not the other muslims.

Do you need assistance with your reading comprehension? There have been many posts in this thread and others, and you take one post that really didn't cover the subject and nitpick on that? LOL

What I have isn't false hate. How can feelings you have be false? I hate all those involved in the mistreatment and terrorism. To deny there are terrorist that are in fact Muslim is stupid. To deny that some used suicide bombing in the name of Allah for their interpretation of the Qu'ran is naive. To deny MANY Muslim women are horribly mistreated is just plain ignorant.

DOnt just pass comments sitting in newyork..Visit the places and then pass comment..Final decision I think.because I live in Pakistan I know what happens in a muslim country you dont!
My father is from India ; he knows what happens in India and lastly my mother is originated from Iran.DO I have to say any thing else? I do not speak lie to my self..Infact I truelly accepted Islam AFTER my study of a few other religions..
I am 17 and I will continue to work deeper on religious issues..
I believe ISLAM and TERRORISM are 2 completely opposite sides.
I already told you MANY times that if a person kills someone in the name of ALLAH DOESNT make him a muslim..but there are people in my scoiety as well as yours..
See I live a perfectly normal life..I play cricket,football chess. I study in high school.MY sisters like me do the same ..My father works in the local stock market and my mother is a house wife...
The same is done by Millions around the other.I have NEVER seen a terrorist roaming in my street..what else????
ENOUGH WORDS

best regards

aqeel

By posting that picture here, you invoke rage, anger, hatred, but think about it... isn't circumscision (which something the christians carry out) evil too?

In your post, you show a picture of a baby bleeding and a woman hurting the baby. Arabs also see pictures, but they see pictures of America giving the money to raid their homes or making abortion legal and letting women go "unprotected" etc

They too think the same way. By seeing the same type of pictures, hear same type of stories and say...

Arabic Eric:" Arabic Jim, I could not agree with you more. These people are truely animals and we should deal with them as such!"

Do you see a similarity? well , I do and I also know that we need to elect a new leader who recognizes this and tries to make their side also recognize this. Thus ending the conflict right then and there. I really wish who ever comes to be the next president of the U.S.A will stop forcing what is left of an already "down" economy into useless actions against vague things such as "terror".

There was a time when terror could have been fought by weapons, but today it is impossible to fight terror through weapons. Terror can only be fought through mutual understanding between groups of people who have been both the victims and also the culprits in many situations.
By posting that picture here, you invoke rage, anger, hatred, but think about it... isn't circumscision (which something the christians carry out) evil too?

In your post, you show a picture of a baby bleeding and a woman hurting the baby. Arabs also see pictures, but they see pictures of America giving the money to raid their homes or making abortion legal and letting women go "unprotected" etc

They too think the same way. By seeing the same type of pictures, hear same type of stories and say...

Arabic Eric:" Arabic Jim, I could not agree with you more. These people are truely animals and we should deal with them as such!"

Do you see a similarity? well , I do and I also know that we need to elect a new leader who recognizes this and tries to make their side also recognize this. Thus ending the conflict right then and there. I really wish who ever comes to be the next president of the U.S.A will stop forcing what is left of an already "down" economy into useless actions against vague things such as "terror".

There was a time when terror could have been fought by weapons, but today it is impossible to fight terror through weapons. Terror can only be fought through mutual understanding between groups of people who have been both the victims and also the culprits in many situations.

where is the picture..?

Forum List

Back