What Is Wrong With Homosexuality?

I think a lot of people who are "afraid" of gay people really don't know any who are "Out."

So they base their stereotypes on what they see on t.v. or movies, the egagerated effeminate man or the butch dyke.

Those of us who could care less what anyone does with their private life (as long as it's not harming someone) know better.

It's just a thought I had, I could be wrong............

I think a lot of people who are "afraid" of gay people really don't know any who are "Out."

So they base their stereotypes on what they see on t.v. or movies, the egagerated effeminate man or the butch dyke.

Those of us who could care less what anyone does with their private life (as long as it's not harming someone) know better.

Could be......but, probaly not.

This could just be an urban legend, but I've heard that homosexual men stick their weiners up each other's bung holes. That's pretty gay if you ask me.

Really? Holy cow man. That's sick. I thought a penis was designed to be inserted into a vagina.

Could be......but, probaly not.

So what are they so afraid of then I wonder?

This could just be an urban legend, but I've heard that homosexual men stick their weiners up each other's bung holes. That's pretty gay if you ask me.

Really? Holy cow man. That's sick. I thought a penis was designed to be inserted into a vagina.

I thought it was 'designed' as a waste removal system. i pee out of mine every day... am I./.. does god want me to pee in her vagina?:confused:

My other theory is that people like naughty. The more you pretend to be against something...think wide stance republican...the more of a thrill you get when engaging in bad behavior.

Case in point...P Rider...(or xhead) he will rail against gays but he'll continually talk about what they do and post pictures of it. :eusa_eh:

My other theory is that people like naughty. The more you pretend to be against something...think wide stance republican...the more of a thrill you get when engaging in bad behavior.

Case in point...P Rider...(or xhead) he will rail against gays but he'll continually talk about what they do and post pictures of it. :eusa_eh:

The closeted racist speaks! :eusa_whistle:

I support gay marriage and gay rights. Everyone seems to know that except you. What's that? Cat got your brain??? Oh, yeah. That's not possible since you have no brain. :lol:

4% of the population deciding what is politically correct.

If it was only 4% of the population then there wouldn't be so many pushing for it ... since there are enough of the population pushing for their equal rights to make it a "struggle". Also, it's not PC that's being pushed by most people, it's just information.

Notice this isn't in the Religion and Ethics forum. The reason is because I started a poll about religion and same-sex marriage and found that many non-religious people are against same-sex marriage. I was surprised to see this and curious as to why. But that's a different thread, I think. Amanda inspired me with her non-religious reasons why she disapproves or disagrees with the homosexual lifestyle to start a thread about why people who disapprove of homosexuality for reasons other than religion, disapprove of it, and why.

If all you have to contribute on this thread is religious reasons for what is wrong with homosexuality, then don't post anything please.

For me, if one's reasons aren't religious, then what do people think is wrong with homosexuality?

nothin if you are a dude and you like balls on your chin......

Notice this isn't in the Religion and Ethics forum. The reason is because I started a poll about religion and same-sex marriage and found that many non-religious people are against same-sex marriage. I was surprised to see this and curious as to why. But that's a different thread, I think. Amanda inspired me with her non-religious reasons why she disapproves or disagrees with the homosexual lifestyle to start a thread about why people who disapprove of homosexuality for reasons other than religion, disapprove of it, and why.

If all you have to contribute on this thread is religious reasons for what is wrong with homosexuality, then don't post anything please.

For me, if one's reasons aren't religious, then what do people think is wrong with homosexuality?

But I bet you have no problem with 2 chicks getting it on. :eusa_whistle:

I figure that's gonig to happen pretty soon with you and Dis if y'all keep sharing pics .:lol:

If it was only 4% of the population then there wouldn't be so many pushing for it ... since there are enough of the population pushing for their equal rights to make it a "struggle". Also, it's not PC that's being pushed by most people, it's just information.
Aside from the military having certain laws about homosexuality, name their civil rights that are not equal to mine as a straight person. Please name one thing that I can do as a non-homosexual that homosexuals can't. (Note, I can't marry somebody of the same sex even though I'm not homosexual).
Name one.

Aside from the military having certain laws about homosexuality, name their civil rights that are not equal to mine as a straight person. Please name one thing that I can do as a non-homosexual that homosexuals can't. (Note, I can't marry somebody of the same sex even though I'm not homosexual).
Name one.

Lead a Boy Scout Troop?

Or three. :eusa_drool:

(Yes, I'm bad. I know.)

Name one.

With such a limited view on the matter it's possible to say that slaves were always equal, or that animals have equal rights compared to humans, or that ... well you should get the idea.

Name one.

Lead a Boy Scout Troop?
Got a link to an actual law that states that?

Name one.

With such a limited view on the matter it's possible to say that slaves were always equal, or that animals have equal rights compared to humans, or that ... well you should get the idea.
In other words, you can't name one, can you? I left it wide open (aside from the military, which I happen to agree is a violation of their civil rights).

that some homosexual men have a better fashion sense.

Forum List

Back