What is Trump scared of American's finding out about in his tax returns?

Why is Trump the only candidate in 50 years to not show voters his tax returns?

• Because it will show Trump's ties to Russia and Putin

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Because it will show that Trump pays no income tax

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Because it will show that Trump is lying about his actual worth

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Because it will show Trump's dismal charitable contribution record

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
What is HiLIARy hiding in her Goldman Sachs speeches?
What is The Blamer hiding in his college transcripts?
Why don't you leftist traitors ask those questions?

Why don't you right wing nut job traitors ask why Trump won't show voters his income tax returns- like every President before him.

Hell even Tricky Dick showed voters his income tax returns but Tricky Trump is too scared of what voters would see.

And by the way- what is Donald Trump hiding in his college transcripts?

President Obama- like Donald Trump- chose not to release his college transcripts. I personally think a candidate college transcripts are irrelevant but since you brought them up- just worth pointing out- Trump called for President Obama to show his college transcript- but Trump won't show you his college transcript.
I only read your first few sentences because the rest was not worth pursuing. You basically called people who don't agree with your point of view traitors. If you want to persuade people I would suggest you use a different tact. You are using Hitlerian language.
I stated facts. You state rubbish.
I like facts better.

You haven't stated any facts in this thread.

Nor responded to the actual question in this thread.

You are just trolling.
Why don't you ask Trump? You are the one concerned with it. It's your baby my friend the trollster.

Every President and Presidential candidate since Richard Nixon has released his or her Tax returns.

Everyone except Donald Trump. Even though Trump had repeatedly said he would release his tax returns

So this is your chance to chime in on your favorite guess on why Trump is less transparent than any President going back to Nixon("Less Transparent than Nixon!"- now that is a motto.

George Will has suggested that Trump's tax returns might possibly show links to Russia. His last public tax returns showed he paid no actual taxes. Others have openly stated that Trump has lied about his wealth and his tax returns will be additional proof of his blatant lies to voters.

Even Republicans who have endorsed Trump has called for him to be transparent:

Rep. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.), a professed Trump backer (for now), wrote a Sunday New York Times op-ed titled, “I Support You, Donald Trump. Now Release Your Tax Returns.”
Sanford noted his continued ability to support Trump will “in part be driven by whether Mr. Trump keeps his word that he will release his tax records.”

Sanford notes just two years earlier ― in just one of several instances ― Trump clearly stated he would have no problem releasing his tax returns.

During an interview with an Irish TV station, Trump said, “If I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns, absolutely and I would love to do that.”

Trump’s bombastic statements, Sanford argues, will be forgotten with time, while the legacy of his actions will linger.

“Not releasing his tax returns would hurt transparency in our democratic process, and particularly in how voters evaluate the men and women vying to be our leaders,” Sanford wrote.

HE could care less about charitable giving. Having to report that he was exaggerating about his personal wealth? That would cripple him.

What is HiLIARy hiding in her Goldman Sachs speeches?
What is The Blamer hiding in his college transcripts?
Why don't you leftist traitors ask those questions?

Why don't you right wing nut job traitors ask why Trump won't show voters his income tax returns- like every President before him.

Hell even Tricky Dick showed voters his income tax returns but Tricky Trump is too scared of what voters would see.

President Obama- like Donald Trump- chose not to release his college transcripts. I personally think a candidate college transcripts are irrelevant but since you brought them up- just worth pointing out- Trump called for President Obama to show his college transcript- but Trump won't show you his college transcript.
I only read your first few sentences because the rest was not worth pursuing. You basically called people who don't agree with your point of view traitors. If you want to persuade people I would suggest you use a different tact. You are using Hitlerian language.
I like facts better.

You are just trolling.
Why don't you ask Trump? You are the one concerned with it. It's your baby my friend the trollster.

I am asking Trump- and his Trumpsters.

That is what this thread is all about.

What is Trump afraid of voters seeing in his tax returns?

Tricky Trump the only Presidential candidate in decades not to show voters his tax returns- Tricky Trump- less transparent than even Tricky Dick.

He must be proud.

I like facts better.
Here is a fact. Hillary Clinton is a compulsive liar. Here is another fact. Left wing nut jobs like you have murdered millions of people.

Here is a fact. Donald Trump lies more than Hillary Clinton.

Here is another fact- right wing nut jobs have murdered millions of people. And Trump sounds eerily like them.
Have you ever read a book that wasn't assigned to you?

That is really pretty funny.

The current book I am reading is "Ardennes 1944" about the Battle of the Bulge. The next book on my list the "Mayflower"- the previous book was "The Bully Pulpit" a great biography of Teddy Roosevelt and William Taft

How about you?

I like facts better.
Here is a fact. Hillary Clinton is a compulsive liar. Here is another fact. Left wing nut jobs like you have murdered millions of people.

Here is another fact- right wing nut jobs have murdered millions of people. And Trump sounds eerily like them.

The current book I am reading is "Ardennes 1944" about the Battle of the Bulge. The next book on my list the "Mayflower"- the previous book was "The Bully Pulpit" a great biography of Teddy Roosevelt and William Taft

How about you?
I was a poli sci major in undergraduate school. I am sure I am much older than you. I served in Vietnam in the Marines 1967-1968. I was reviled when I returned home and went back to college. So I am not part of the politically correct world. I don't have much respect for the Clintons. The hippy motto was don't trust the government and don't trust anyone over 30. Now those hippies run the government and control the media. We must have similar tastes if dissimilar political views. I read the "Mayflower" about 2 months ago. Good book. I have read many books about WWI and WWII. I think Teddy Roosevelt is considered by many to be one of the best American presidents. I think I read a book about him many years ago. I also like fiction and historical fiction. In fact I will read almost anything.

I like facts better.

You are just trolling.

Tricky Trump the only Presidential candidate in decades not to show voters his tax returns- Tricky Trump- less transparent than even Tricky Dick.

He must be proud.
What you seem unable to grasp is that you are the only one who cares about this topic. And Trumpsters aren't here on earth to do your bidding or to answer to your insults. If you want info from the Trump Man, you should give him a call and talk to him mano-a-mano. I am sure he has time to discuss these things with a person like you of such high intellect. You could also give Hillary and Bill a call and tell them how much you love them.

I like facts better.

You are just trolling.

He must be proud.
What you seem unable to grasp is that you are the only one who cares about this topic. And Trumpsters aren't here on earth to do your bidding or to answer to your insults. If you want info from the Trump Man, you should give him a call and talk to him mano-a-mano. I am sure he has time to discuss these things with a person like you of such high intellect. You could also give Hillary and Bill a call and tell them how much you love them.

What you seem to be unable to grasp is that this is an open forum and you are post #166 in my thread. So I am not the only one- clearly you care enough to try to argue that no one should see Trump's taxes.

So no- I am not surprised that a Trumpster is not curious why Trump is scared to show voters his tax returns.

Not surprised at all.

Tricky Trump- less Transparent than Tricky Dick.

I like facts better.

How about you?
I was a poli sci major in undergraduate school. I am sure I am much older than you. I served in Vietnam in the Marines 1967-1968..

Much older? LOL oh at our age is maybe 8 years difference 'much older'

Glad to hear that you are reading.

How about you?
I was a poli sci major in undergraduate school. I am sure I am much older than you. I served in Vietnam in the Marines 1967-1968..

You and

So Trump has argued that a presidential candidate *should* release his tax returns, even giving us a 'should do by' date of April of the election year.

And Trump has pledged to release his tax returns in conversations with Hewitt.

But when Trump shits on both is own reasoning and his own word......his supporters just nod and grin with the same glassy eyed obsequiousness they do for anything else he does or says.

If not for double standards, they'd have none at all.

How about you?

I think liberals
So Trump has argued that a presidential candidate *should* release his tax returns, even giving us a 'should do by' date of April of the election year.

But when Trump shits on both is own reasoning and his own word......his supporters just nod and grin with the same glassy eyed obsequiousness they do for anything else he does or says.

That's true. We do.

How about you?

I think liberals

That's true. We do.

So you admit to blatant double standards and that both Trump's reasoning and word are shit?

I like facts better.

You are just trolling.

He must be proud.

What you seem to be unable to grasp is that this is an open forum and you are post #166 in my thread. So I am not the only one- clearly you care enough to try to argue that no one should see Trump's taxes.

So no- I am not surprised that a Trumpster is not curious why Trump is scared to show voters his tax returns.

Not surprised at all.

Ok. Whatever.

Income tax has to do with income, not wealth. Through personal investments Trump's wealth could increase by a billion dollars and none of it needs to be reported, let alone taxable. Taxation isn't in the picture until he does something to turn that dough into a capital gain or croaks. This is why the rich are most concerned about the capital gains tax and the inheritance tax.

Thus I don't see how #3 fits, "Because it will show that Trump is lying about his actual worth".

Trumpsters don't care- as Trump pointed out-

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn't lose any voters, ok? It's, like, incredible."

So Trump is not worried about Trumpsters caring that he lies- after all he blatantly lies all the time- nor is Trump worried about what Trumpsters would see with his tax returns.

Which leaves the rest of the voters- the ones who are reluctantly voting for Trump, the blue collar voters who normally vote Democrat but are deluded into thinking that Trump is somehow sympatico with their interests- those whose votes COULD be swayed if Trump shot someone on 5th Avenue.

And then there's the rumors out there that they'll show donations to the North American Man/Boy Love Association.

LOL....somehow I missed that in my poll.

But without seeing Trump's income taxes- we will never know.

What is he scared voters will see?

Forum List

Back