What is this equal pay shit about when it comes to men and women?

Women are never fucking satisfied. So many women now making nice salaries and still bitching. That's why they belong in the fucking kitchen

I know atleast two women making damm near 6 figures so this equal pay bullshit makes me go to the toilet

Women are never fucking satisfied. So many women now making nice salaries and still bitching. That's why they belong in the fucking kitchen

I know atleast two women making damm near 6 figures so this equal pay bullshit makes me go to the toilet
:rock:

Sweetie ... I feel your pain. I don't know what to say ... life's a bitch and then you get to work with some of the high strung women's lib types bitches. Been there, done that - in spades. I don't worry about how much somebody makes or has that I don't have ... and what I make is nobody's business but my own.

Sweetie ... I feel your pain. I don't know what to say ... life's a bitch and then you get to work with some of the high strung women's lib types bitches. Been there, done that - in spades. I don't worry about how much somebody makes or has that I don't have ... and what I make is nobody's business but my own.

Thank you, I never concern myself with other people salaries

Yeah, you made that perfectly clear in this thread.

Gosh, I'm still trying to figure out why you seem to have so much trouble attempting to date women...er, I mean dumb bitches.

Yeah, you made that perfectly clear in this thread.

Gosh, I'm still trying to figure out why you seem to have so much trouble attempting to date women...er, I mean dumb bitches.

Silly bitches

Just speaking from my own experience, my male supervisors have generally all be easy to deal with. Out of 4 women supervisors, only one was worth being around, and the rest were terrible.

In fact, I turned down one job, because during the interview, I could tell just by observing how the other workers were tip-toeing around bossy chick, that she was going to be a nightmare to work for. So I gave them a monologue about how "I had a dream job I wanted" that had nothing to do with that job, knowing it would politely end the interview and I could leave. Worked like a charm.

Just speaking from my own experience, my male supervisors have generally all be easy to deal with. Out of 4 women supervisors, only one was worth being around, and the rest were terrible.

In fact, I turned down one job, because during the interview, I could tell just by observing how the other workers were tip-toeing around bossy chick, that she was going to be a nightmare to work for. So I gave them a monologue about how "I had a dream job I wanted" that had nothing to do with that job, knowing it would politely end the interview and I could leave. Worked like a charm.

Oh, I know only too well. I've had to deal with these women, too. Some of them are so hateful they really never should leave their house

Forum List

Back