What is there to learn from history?

The presentism is on you, little one. You are the one who wants to bring the prick forward to the 21st century.

The modern day Republican Party was formed in 1854, while Jefferson's party became the Democratic Party under Jackson. Don't you know anything?

Jefferson and his buddies owned slaves, the Democrats that followed him own slaves, then the Democrats in the South practiced Jim Crow, then the Democrats did the right thing, and now the GOP oppresses blacks.

You are too stupid. :lol:

When you chop up "Jefferson was president, Munchkin," and follow it with "$10,000 if I disagreed?? Bet or run away??", I will tell you I will report you the next time you do that. Against the rules, munchkin.

The presentism is on you, little one. You are the one who wants to bring the prick forward to the 21st century.

dear, presentism is when you judge people in history by modern standards. See why we say stupid??

The modern day Republican Party was formed in 1854, while Jefferson's party became the Democratic Party under Jackson. Don't you know anything?

too stupid as usual !!!! we were talking about Jefferson's Republican Party, the precursor to the later Republican Party

Jefferson and his buddies owned slaves,

too stupid, the whole world owned slaves!!!! See why we say stupid???

and now the GOP oppresses blacks.

too stupid the Great Society and war on poverty that amounted to a near genocide against blacks started with LBJ and continues to today thanks to Democrats.

When you chop up "Jefferson was president, Munchkin," and follow it with "$10,000 if I disagreed?? Bet or run away??", I will tell you I will report you the next time you do that. Against the rules, munchkin.

too stupid!! You said Jefferson was president. I said if i disagreed i'll pay you 10,000. Bet?. You did not bet because you knew you mispoke out of an IQ formed on the basketball court.

But you, Edward, are using 'presentism' of today's standards to say that Jefferson was superior.

Jefferson's Democratic-Republican Party (which you mistakenly call the Republican Party) was the precursor to the Democratic Party under Jackson. Once again, "The modern day Republican Party was formed in 1854, while Jefferson's party became the Democratic Party under Jackson. Don't you know anything?" You are too stupid.

Let's put your "too stupid, the whole world owned slaves!!!! See why we say stupid???" in perspective with the proper post, "Jefferson and his buddies owned slaves, the Democrats that followed him own slaves, then the Democrats in the South practiced Jim Crow, then the Democrats did the right thing, and now the GOP oppresses blacks." Owning slaves equals bad, Edward.

"The Great Society and war on poverty that amounted to a near genocide against blacks started with LBJ and continues to today thanks to Democrats" is a completely unsupportable opinion. But you can try with evidence, if you wish. And if you don't, you fail. But I will educate you. Because of the GS, poverty in America fell from 28% to 16% in five years. You are too stupid. Look it up.

Thank you for reporting correctly, Munchkin, so I will not report you. But you can now send me my $10,000 for your fail. :lol:

Edward does not answer, but the doctrine of affirmative silence, he admits fail.

Unsubscribe.

But you, Edward, are using 'presentism' of today's standards to say that Jefferson was superior.

Jefferson created the greatest country in human history by far, a veritable empire of liberty, so if any human is or was superior it would be have to be Jefferson.

Jefferson's Democratic-Republican Party (which you mistakenly call the Republican Party)

of course I've offered 12 times to bet you $10,000 that there is no primary source from the 18th Century( even though all sources survive) to support your position that it was called Democratic -Republican.

"The modern day Republican Party was formed in 1854,

of course its true that the modern Republican Party was formed in 1854, based on the Jefferson's Party by the way, just as it's also true that Jefferson and Madison formed the less modern Republican Party in 1793.

"Jefferson and his buddies owned slaves, the Democrats that followed him own slaves, then the Democrats in the South practiced Jim Crow, then the Democrats did the right thing,

You mean the Great Society near genocide was the right liberal thing?????

and now the GOP oppresses blacks."

utter liberal insanity and stupidity given that liberal policies almost instantly but most young black men in jail and destroyed the black family!!. There are more in liberal jails today than there were slaves in 1860!!

Owning slaves equals bad, Edward.

only by todays standards; it was considered normal during 99% of human history!! Over your head, Jack???

Because of the GS, poverty in America fell from 28% to 16% in five years. You are too stupid. Look it up.

Jack dear, no one doubts that giving people welfare entitlements reduces poverty. In fact, it could be reduced to 0% tomorrow with the 100% idiotic liberal prescription!! The question is, at what cost to givers and recipients. Is cultural genocide so perfectly liberal. The liberal's rapid revolutionary change here was just as rapid as Hitler Stalin and Mao's revolutionary change there.

Thomas Sowell :
"the black family, which had survived centuries of slavery and discrimination, began rapidly disintegrating in the liberal welfare state that subsidized unwed pregnancy and changed welfare from an emergency rescue to a way of life."

"We could survive slavery, we could survive Jim Crow, but we could not survive liberalism- Walter Williams

Even in the antebellum era, when slaves often weren’t permitted to wed, most black children lived with a biological mother and father. During Reconstruction and up until the 1940s, 75% to 85% of black children lived in two-parent families. Today, more than 70% of black children are born to single women. “The welfare state has done to black Americans what slavery couldn’t do, what Jim Crow couldn’t do, what the harshest racism couldn’t do,” Mr. Williams says. “And that is to destroy the black family

See why we are 100% positive a liberal will be slow, so ver very slow!!

Last edited:
EdwardBaimonted just underminded everything he says he believes.

I encourage everyone to read his latest.

Simple, that history changed after millions of years when Jefferson discovered that freedom from liberal government was the missing element that had held humanity back for millions of years!!

Millions of years of liberal government?

What do you think monarchys are? A Monarchy is by definition a political system where the labor of the masses goes to support the 1 percent.

That is what our country rebelled against. It was Jefferson who helped establish a system of liberal government where the rights of "We the people" were protected over the rights of the privleged few

Last edited:
What do you think monarchys are?

Merely one of the big liberal central government schemes that our founders insured us against with the Constitution.

Do you know why our liberals spied for Stalin, and why Obama, our greatest liberal, had two communist parents and voted to the left of Bernie Sanders??

A Monarchy is by definition a political system where the labor of the masses goes to support the 1 percent.

That is what our country rebelled against. It was Jefferson who helped establish a system of liberal government where the rights of "We the people" were protected over the rights of the privleged few[/QUOTE]

What do you think monarchys are?

Merely one of the big liberal central government schemes that our founders insured us against with the Constitution.

Do you know why our liberals spied for Stalin, and why Obama, our greatest liberal, had two communist parents and voted to the left of Bernie Sanders??

A Monarchy is by definition a political system where the labor of the masses goes to support the 1 percent.

That is what our country rebelled against. It was Jefferson who helped establish a system of liberal government where the rights of "We the people" were protected over the rights of the privleged few
[/QUOTE]

You fail to answer the question. Which pre 1776 governments do you consider liberal?

You fail to answer the question. Which pre 1776 governments do you consider liberal?

Jefferson considered them all liberal because they all( with very few exceptions throughout hisitory) featured big central governments.

Welcome to your very first lesson in American History!!

"My reading of history convinces me that bad government results from too much government." Jefferson

Last edited:
nobody learns sqaut from history

because it's always some version of history

the famous quote would better read "those who don't know history are doomed to revisionists"

get over it

~S~

Jefferson considered them all liberal because they all( with very few exceptions throughout hisitory) featured big central governments.

"My reading of history convinces me that bad government results from too much government." Jefferson

They were as conservative as they come. An all powerful monarch demanding that the masses support them. No individual rights, a strictly enforced class system and no upward mobility

They were as conservative as they come. An all powerful monarch

too perfectly stupid and 100% liberal!! Conservative Republicans and libertarians like Jefferson want lower taxes and less government- the exact opposite of monarchy-while Barry wants higher taxes and more and more monarchial Obamacare government! You have the quote above but apparently lack the IQ to understand it.

What is there to learn from history?

It was bloody and the way of the gun ruled the land.

too perfectly stupid and 100% liberal!! Conservative Republicans and libertarians like Jefferson want lower taxes and less government- the exact opposite of monarchy-while Barry wants higher taxes and more and more monarchial Obamacare government! You have the quote above but apparently lack the IQ to understand it.

Post 1776, America had no choice but less government. The country had immense post war debt and little production capabilities.

Post 1776, America had no choice but less government. The country had immense post war debt and little production capabilities.

And that choice was a good one, one in which we should've stayed the course on.

Politicians got greedy when they saw all the money the FED and CFR were passing out freely..with a catch

No, it wasn't. That's why Hamilton got Jefferson and Madison to agree on big government funding, assumption, and the central bank, in return for George "Executive Order" Washington to have his national capitol across the Potomac from his slave-owning lands.

TooStupidEdward can't even get basic American history right.

Forum List

Back