What is the Whitest film you've ever seen?

Dirty Dancing.

What is a 'white movie'?

My nomination would be "White Christmas"

A movie a black person would walk out on or a movie with no blacks acting in them.

So you must think that white people could never enjoy movies starting Sidney Poitier, Denzel Washington, Samuel Jackson, Angela Bassett, Will Smith, Morgan Freeman.....

We'll there are always white actors in them, so I'd have to disagree with you.

Dirty Dancing.

What is a 'white movie'?

A movie a black person would walk out on or a movie with no blacks acting in them.

So you must think that white people could never enjoy movies starting Sidney Poitier, Denzel Washington, Samuel Jackson, Angela Bassett, Will Smith, Morgan Freeman.....

Wow, are you a racist idiot.

Dirty Dancing.

What is a 'white movie'?

I've also seen blacks walk out of a Josh Groban concert. 2 black males to be exact. Must have been fooled into going?

What is a 'white movie'?

I've also seen blacks walk out of a Josh Groban concert. 2 black males to be exact. Must have been fooled into going?

Here's a clue, bub: Not Everything Is Driven By Racial Identity Politics.

Here's a clue, bub: Not Everything Is Driven By Racial Identity Politics.

Who said I was talking politics? However, if we are going to then blacks are more racist than whites.

2012-11-13-white_11.jpg

You can't handle the facts then don't comment in threads with them. Pretty simple.

Your bigotry may be a fact, but that doesn't mean I wish to associate with it.

ask any black guy if they will go to this groups concert,

Who Cares? Taste in music is personal. You couldn't pay me to go to a Justin Bieber concert. His music sucks, regardless of his ethnic makeup.

Doctor shivago?
Flidder on the roof?
Titanic?
Schindlers list?
Ice station zebra?

Forum List

Back