Democrats Have New Worry In November Elections

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
It's not enough that Democrats are facing the upcoming elections with a President who is seeing his poll numbers tank along with the American people's confidence in his ability to lead on all fronts. The Administration and the Democrat Party's defense of the failing policies on the economic, the jobs, the handling of Ebola, Obamacare, immigration, and ISIS fronts have the Democrat Party reeling. Coupled with the scandals of Fast and Furious, the IRS targeting, the snooping by the government into private citizens and journalist's phone records, the Benghazi murders, etc., have only served to fester the distrust of the American people as a whole.

The Party has just recently become worried that their false Republican war on women has backfired miserably and the fact that they have failed to provide relief to those of the Hispanic community before the elections may have cost them counted on votes. Once again, the Democrat Party turned again to the Black community to save their bacon.

Working hard, the Democrats succeeded in convincing Liberal federal judges that the Black community was still in 2014 too uneducated and backward to reasonably be expected to secure for themselves any form of photo ID required by many states to aid in preventing voter fraud. The judges agreed that as of 2014, the Blacks continue to be on the very bottom rung of the evolutionary chain and ruled to overthrow voter ID laws in several states. The Democrat Party smiles and licked their chops.

Low and behold their smiles melted upon their sly little faces when they realized that such an ignorant people as they deem the Black population to be will never be able to remember nor recognize upon just what date the election will fall and that many Blacks will remain totally oblivious as election day comes and goes on by.

The dems would need 55% nationally to take the House that just won't happen. I still think they will hold onto the Senate, but the GOP really only needs to get to 48-49 as there are 2 or 3 conservative dems who could block Reid using his rule changing tricks to push through people again. Obama will have to move to the center either way if he wants to govern, which at this point, I think he couldn't care less about.

The dems would need 55% nationally to take the House that just won't happen. I still think they will hold onto the Senate, but the GOP really only needs to get to 48-49 as there are 2 or 3 conservative dems who could block Reid using his rule changing tricks to push through people again. Obama will have to move to the center either way if he wants to govern, which at this point, I think he couldn't care less about.

How do you Dems feel about Reid's refusal to allow bills to come up for a vote? Is this how our democracy is supposed to work?

How do you Dems feel about Reid's refusal to allow bills to come up for a vote? Is this how our democracy is supposed to work?

I am no longer a democrat and I think Reid and Pelosi are embarrassments to the party which is part of the reason I will not support the democrats as long as they are in positions of power.

Forum List

Back