What is the U.S. goal in Ukraine?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Aside from "making the world safe for democracy" or some similar claptrap, what is the specific goal of U.S.policy towards Ukrainian territory? Is it to restore Ukrainian sovereignty over its 2020 borders with Russia, or is it to restore its sovereignty over Crimea, which was "annexed" by Russia in 2014? Or are we simply giving a blank check to Ukranian President Zelinsky to do whatever he wants?

Aside from "making the world safe for democracy" or some similar claptrap, what is the specific goal of U.S.policy towards Ukrainian territory? Is it to restore Ukrainian sovereignty over its 2020 borders with Russia, or is it to restore its sovereignty over Crimea, which was "annexed" by Russia in 2014? Or are we simply giving a blank check to Ukranian President Zelinsky to do whatever he wants?
To make Russia toothless, weak, and unable to continue its expansion into any of the NATO or EU nations. Ukraine actually succeeding in liberating itself is of secondary importance to the previous goal....but that won't stop us from cheerleading them if they do win.

Khazaria (Ukraine) is the planet centre for the Khazarian Mafia which the US has been using for at least the last 30 years for all matters corrupt and filthy .
That is the over riding reason for the US being desperate to hang onto it because it is where US Khazarians and their wealth are .

Then there is the matter of its under ground wealth -- several trillions .

The people are of no consequence to the Khazarians which you all knew better as Nazis not so long ago .
The Bush and Ford families being good and obvious examples . But don't forget the bankers -- Warburgs , Morgans, let alone our best friends , the Rothschilds and Rockefellers .etc .

Last edited:
1677864898246.gif

Damaging Russia, of course.

This is a topic that has the wheels turning in American minds. Best if I just leave it alone to see if it can ripen on the tree, before the patriots dash it to the ground?

This is a topic that has the wheels turning in American minds. Best if I just leave it alone to see if it can ripen on the tree, before the patriots dash it to the ground?
Best if you leave all topics alone. You’re up to no such task. It would require an ability to think. So, naturally, you’re eliminated.

The consensus seems to be that we are spending $billions to fight a proxy war against Russia. Is that something we all should support?

Hold Russia in check will justifying major US/NATO expansion into Poland will be the end game here.

The goal is to get America in a land war with Russia so Biden will be re-elected as a wartime president.

The consensus seems to be that we are spending $billions to fight a proxy war against Russia. Is that something we all should support?
If that consensus happens to be accurate, then no. We shouldn’t support it.

But I’m not completely convinced that. The consensus is accurate.

Plus, I do see world value in denying Putin’s Russia the benefit of any rewards for his aggression.

Is the entire argument able to be wrapped up in such tidy propositions? I doubt it. But one consensus I do see is that nobody supports Putin.

Best if you leave all topics alone. You’re up to no such task. It would require an ability to think. So, naturally, you’re eliminated.
With you I can give the crank a twist, knowing that far down the gear chain I'll get the sound of fart from you'all.
No more than once a month.

If that consensus happens to be accurate, then no. We shouldn’t support it.

But I’m not completely convinced that. The consensus is accurate.

Plus, I do see world value in denying Putin’s Russia the benefit of any rewards for his aggression.

Is the entire argument able to be wrapped up in such tidy propositions? I doubt it. But one consensus I do see is that nobody supports Putin.
So that is a justification for war with Russia?

Forum List

Back