What is the most disgusting fast food spot?

Sonic is nasty...as is Whataburger. And of course, Chick-fil-A was greasy as hell, the few times I went.

Never been to any of those places, although I see Sonic commercials all the time. It's probably as bad as you say, although they look like they have good deserts.

I never met a fast food joint I didn't like.
Same here! I'll admit that there are some greasier than others (like In N'Out Burger), but I generally don't discriminate. The only place I don't frequent too much is McDonald's. The meat in their trademark Big Mac sandwich tastes like cardboard. Their quarter pounder isn't too bad though.

Sonic is nasty...as is Whataburger. And of course, Chick-fil-A was greasy as hell, the few times I went.

Never been to any of those places, although I see Sonic commercials all the time. It's probably as bad as you say, although they look like they have good deserts.

I see Sonic commercials

i have never ate at sonic

but from the looks of the things they offer

someone does some serious weed

in the marketing department

Jack Off in the Box.

We don't have them on the East coast. I had it one time in Vegas. It didn't seem all that bad to me.

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to make a funny.

For me, it would be Wendy's. That's my least-tolerable FF joint.
Wendy's is ok. They have the unique square burger patties. Try their baconator with bacon and double beef patties. I guarantee you'll like it.

Sonic is unique and convenient as they have a drive-in parking lot. You park, and they bring the food out to your vehicle. Their tator tots are good.

Forum List

Back