What is the level of education of bigots and racists here?

Aristotle gives a fuck. he warned people that he was going to give generic, hard to google questions to verify higher learning. I asked him a simple question that incorporates both fluid and crystalized elements of intelligence to see if he can pass his own standards.

if one gets a liberal arts degree, it's unlikely that question would come up in college. i can assure you it never did, although it may have in my high school chemistry class....

maybe.

I would guess that the energy conferred from heat would dissociate the H+ and OH- ions therefore creating more hydronium molecules therefore lowering the Ph.

That's just a guess though. I don't know the answer. I don't see why it is relevant to anything.

It would be like me asking which type of central line has the highest rate of pneumothorax and which one had the highest rate of infection.

Or who is at risk for hyperkalemia when giving succinylcholine?

All bread and butter stuff for me. Why would anyone else know or care about it?

i agree. his asking seemed silly to me, too.

although i have heard that subclavian lines might arguably have a higher rate of pneumothorax.

:eusa_whistle:

Aristotle gives a fuck. he warned people that he was going to give generic, hard to google questions to verify higher learning. I asked him a simple question that incorporates both fluid and crystalized elements of intelligence to see if he can pass his own standards.

if one gets a liberal arts degree, it's unlikely that question would come up in college. i can assure you it never did, although it may have in my high school chemistry class....

maybe.

I would guess that the energy conferred from heat would dissociate the H+ and OH- ions therefore creating more hydronium molecules therefore lowering the Ph.

That's just a guess though. I don't know the answer. I don't see why it is relevant to anything.

It would be like me asking which type of central line has the highest rate of pneumothorax and which one had the highest rate of infection.

sort of the right answer. increased heat causes more H2O molecules to dissociate into H+ and OH- ions, therefore dropping both the pH and the pOH.

why do you think central lines are common knowledge? I'll make a wild guess and say Hick's lines are more prone to infection. succinylcholine sounds like some variation of one of the enzymes or intermediate steps in the Kreb cycle that pushes cations across the cell membrane. but it really is only a ghost of a memory.

For a long time I've asked this question and many of you who hold this hatred for blacks seem to subscribe to this hateful and racist ideology so I wanted to take the time to figure out the level of education you possess. This actually helps me to understand why some of you hold the views that you do because frankly I dont personally don't know to many professors who teach human anatomy or physiology that hold racist views. So I submit the following:

1) What is your highest level of education? (example: Grade School, High School)

2) What personal account can you share that influenced you to have the views you have?

3) Are you willing to be open minded to the possibility of accepting certain views of others that contradict the views you hold now?

Disclaimer: Please don't answer by saying you have ten masters degrees because I will know you're lying. For those of you that actually went to college I will question your validity by asking you questions all college students go through so be prepared because you wont be able to google the answer. I assume I wont get much traffic but let's see.

1) I have a college degree, and specialized computer training.

2) Although my parents taught me not to hate blacks I have been the victim of several black crimes. I have friends and relatives who have been victims of muggers, purse snatchers, pick pockets, and armed robbers. Every time blacks did it.

This has made me receptive to facts that are documented by credible sources that blacks really do have high rates of violent crime.

For example:

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

and:

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3) I will stop being a white racist as soon as blacks begin to perform and behave as well as whites. That will require quite a few changes. It will require Haiti to become prosperous and well governed. It would require Detroit to be what it was when most of the people who lived there were white. It would require South Africa to stop earning the description of the rape capital of the world.

Also, blacks will need to bridge the race gap in mental aptitude tests. Since the school year of 1986 - 87 the gap in SAT scores from blacks and whites has increased.

http://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171

Last edited:

maybe.

sort of the right answer. increased heat causes more H2O molecules to dissociate into H+ and OH- ions, therefore dropping both the pH and the pOH.

That's exactly what I said.

why do you think central lines are common knowledge? I'll make a wild guess and say Hick's lines are more prone to infection. succinylcholine sounds like some variation of one of the enzymes or intermediate steps in the Kreb cycle that pushes cations across the cell membrane. but it really is only a ghost of a memory.

That's exactly the point, smart guy.

I would like to ask Aristotle a social science question.

Why is it that after the civil rights legislation was signed black rates of crime and illegitimacy increased, while there was very little improvement in black academic performance?

I have another question. Where in the world is there a well functioning country with a black majority? By well functioning I mean a representative democracy, a low crime rate, and a high per capita gross domestic product.

I know the answer to the second question. I wonder if Aristotle does.

Last edited:

are you saying pH and succinylcholine are in the same league as far as whether people should recognize and be able to make simple inferences from?

intelligent and educated people are exposed to many concepts from K-12 and beyond. that is why SAT, etc types of tests are so closely correlated to IQ tests and the underlying intelligence being tested.

are you saying pH and succinylcholine are in the same league as far as whether people should recognize and be able to make simple inferences from?

intelligent and educated people are exposed to many concepts from K-12 and beyond. that is why SAT, etc types of tests are so closely correlated to IQ tests and the underlying intelligence being tested.

I am saying your gotcha question is retarded.

Own it.

For a long time I've asked this question and many of you who hold this hatred for blacks seem to subscribe to this hateful and racist ideology so I wanted to take the time to figure out the level of education you possess. This actually helps me to understand why some of you hold the views that you do because frankly I dont personally don't know to many professors who teach human anatomy or physiology that hold racist views. So I submit the following:

1) What is your highest level of education? (example: Grade School, High School)

2) What personal account can you share that influenced you to have the views you have?

3) Are you willing to be open minded to the possibility of accepting certain views of others that contradict the views you hold now?

Disclaimer: Please don't answer by saying you have ten masters degrees because I will know you're lying. For those of you that actually went to college I will question your validity by asking you questions all college students go through so be prepared because you wont be able to google the answer. I assume I wont get much traffic but let's see.
Interesting casual study proposal. Major flaw, though. Racists and bigots rarely self-identify as racists and bigots.

I am saying your gotcha question is retarded.

Own it.

out of curiosity....would you have been so indignant if Aristotle had been the one to ask a question, as he indeed said he was going to do?

what happens to the pH of a liter of pure water when you heat it from 20C to 25C?
It depends on whether your pH meter has a temperature compensation control. The solution remains neutral, but the Kw is shifted to the right, so more hydronium ions are present at higher temps. But most modern day pH meters have such a temperature compensation control, so one would likely not be able to measure the lowering of the pH.

Interesting casual study proposal. Major flaw, though. Racists and bigots rarely self-identify as racists and bigots.

I am a white Gentile. I believe that what I am racially is less intelligent on the average than Ashkenazi Jews and Orientals. By my definition, therefore I am not a racist. However, I also believe that what I am racially is superior to Negroes and Hispanics. These beliefs are based on personal experience, and what is easy to document.

I do not dislike someone because the person is a black person. However, I have a low opinion of blacks as a race.

I do not care if by someone else's definition I am a racist and a bigot. I think those terms have been used for too long to suppress a candid discussion of racial differences, and the disadvantages of having a large black population in a country. I think the United States would be a better country with a much lower black population.

Last edited:
Here is a question.

Can it be said that tax cuts generate more tax revenue than not cutting taxes, or than raising them. Please document your answer.

what happens to the pH of a liter of pure water when you heat it from 20C to 25C?
It depends on whether your pH meter has a temperature compensation control. The solution remains neutral, but the Kw is shifted to the right, so more hydronium ions are present at higher temps. But most modern day pH meters have such a temperature compensation control, so one would likely not be able to measure the lowering of the pH.

changing the calibration of your measuring device doesnt change the concentration of [H+] ions.

changing the calibration of your measuring device doesnt change the concentration of [H+] ions.
Ummmmm, yeah....I know. But it does cancel out the effect of the Kw whenever interested in pH measurements for other compounds in solution. Most pH data is not data on water's pH.

I am a white Gentile. I believe that what I am racially is less intelligent on the average than Ashkenazi Jews and Orientals. By my definition, therefore I am not a racist. However, I also believe that what I am racially is superior to Negroes and Hispanics. These beliefs are based on personal experience, and what is easy to document.

I do not dislike someone because the person is a black person. However, I have a low opinion of blacks as a race.

I do not care if by someone else's definition I am a racist and a bigot. I think those terms have been used for too long to suppress a candid discussion of racial differences, and the disadvantages of having a large black population in a country. I think the United States would be a better country with a much lower black population.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZtiJN6yiik]Ebony and Ivory - Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder - YouTube[/ame]

No where did I state that she had to like them. Read my post again.

I made a declarative sentence based on what she posted.

her comments were directed against racists.

you responded by asking if she disliked 'certain types of whites'

so you want to read your own comment again?

I am trying to not be disrespectful but read again Jillian. I see no question mark after that statement I made.

You don't like certain whites.

You like to use racially charged terms.

Look above. No question marks therefore no question asked.

i'm trying not to be disrespectful, too. but it's difficult when someone is intentionally missing the point so the conversation becomes about something other than what the issue is.

Is formal education and higher intelligence the anti-venom for racism? I would hedge a guess and say no.

depends on whether the somewhat liberal bias and political correctness becomes inculcated in the student, or if the student just goes along with it to get good marks and then chucks it after graduation.

yes, how dare people be treated with dignity and respect... the horror.

how terrible of those lefty institutions of higher learning to disapprove of people being called fags, dykes, n*****s, kikes, spiks, wops chinks, micks and towelheads.

and how gracious of them to award advanced degrees to people who call us crackers, fundamentalists, whiteys, honkies, baby-killing soldiers, rednecks, capitalist oppressors and breeders.

*blows smoke from barrel*

From the way you portray yourself in here I get the feeling you think you're quite the intellect. Yet to me the first paragraph of your post reads like something written by someone who's a bit full of himself. And judging from the number of viewers and lack of responses I think others have similar feelings.

Yes I am full of myselfe because I know what I've acconplished. I know I am smarter than 100% of the racist here. It is a no brainer.

Forum List

Back