What is the level of education of bigots and racists here?

Do bigots and racists even know they are bigots and racists?

I believe that under the common definition of racist and bigot, then everybody falls into the category. have you ever been called one?

Sure have, online. Never in real life. A few other special names too. :eusa_angel: Name calling by grown ups is pretty much a message board thing.:badgrin:

I think the OP is seeking a potential correlation between education and ignorance maybe? Hard to tell using the small and limited demographics of this place.

i would suggest that in real life, you surround yourself with people who think like you do so they wouldn't point out when you either being racist or engaging in racial stereotyping.

you think the o/p is looking for an INVERSE correlation? don't you mean a correlation between LACK of education and ignorance?

What a massive lack of balls in this thread.

I am racist and bigoted against White Supremacist whites aka honky crackers. I hold an earned Master's.

I did exceedingly well on the GRE...ask me any of those questions. :)

Regards from Rosie

You don't like certain whites.

You like to use racially charged terms.

How does that make you a racist?

what is there to like about racists?

No where did I state that she had to like them. Read my post again.

I made a declarative sentence based on what she posted.

How does that make you a racist?

her comments were directed against racists.

you responded by asking if she disliked 'certain types of whites'

so you want to read your own comment again?

I believe that under the common definition of racist and bigot, then everybody falls into the category. have you ever been called one?

Sure have, online. Never in real life. A few other special names too. :eusa_angel: Name calling by grown ups is pretty much a message board thing.:badgrin:

I think the OP is seeking a potential correlation between education and ignorance maybe? Hard to tell using the small and limited demographics of this place.

i would suggest that in real life, you surround yourself with people who think like you do so they wouldn't point out when you either being racist or engaging in racial stereotyping.

you think the o/p is looking for an INVERSE correlation? don't you mean a correlation between LACK of education and ignorance?

You can suggest anything you like Jillian. Doesn't make it true. Until you actually know me IRL and join me in that life and see what I do and who I do it with, you know squat about me.

For a long time I've asked this question and many of you who hold this hatred for blacks seem to subscribe to this hateful and racist ideology so I wanted to take the time to figure out the level of education you possess. This actually helps me to understand why some of you hold the views that you do because frankly I dont personally don't know to many professors who teach human anatomy or physiology that hold racist views. So I submit the following:

1) What is your highest level of education? (example: Grade School, High School)

2) What personal account can you share that influenced you to have the views you have?

3) Are you willing to be open minded to the possibility of accepting certain views of others that contradict the views you hold now?

Disclaimer: Please don't answer by saying you have ten masters degrees because I will know you're lying. For those of you that actually went to college I will question your validity by asking you questions all college students go through so be prepared because you wont be able to google the answer. I assume I wont get much traffic but let's see.

what happens to the pH of a liter of pure water when you heat it from 20C to 25C?

Who gives a fuck?

Aristotle gives a fuck. he warned people that he was going to give generic, hard to google questions to verify higher learning. I asked him a simple question that incorporates both fluid and crystalized elements of intelligence to see if he can pass his own standards.

I am trying to not be disrespectful but read again Jillian. I see no question mark after that statement I made.

Look above. No question marks therefore no question asked.

what happens to the pH of a liter of pure water when you heat it from 20C to 25C?

Who gives a fuck?

Aristotle gives a fuck. he warned people that he was going to give generic, hard to google questions to verify higher learning. I asked him a simple question that incorporates both fluid and crystalized elements of intelligence to see if he can pass his own standards.

if one gets a liberal arts degree, it's unlikely that question would come up in college. i can assure you it never did, although it may have in my high school chemistry class....

maybe.

Who gives a fuck?

So your gotcha question is the standard for intelligence and negates any racist dumb-fuckery you may or may not have shown here?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttt....

You sound like someone that has read one book and wants to pimp people about it so they think you are smart.

I am trying to not be disrespectful but read again Jillian. I see no question mark after that statement I made.

even better... it was accusatory.

or was that not the point?

which is why i asked what there is to like about racists.

carry on.

there have been a lot of very smart people who have voiced opinions that would be considered racist, especially by today's standards. Crick and Watson come to mind.

Exploiting archaic gender stereotypes to steal Rosalind Franklin's intellectual property makes you smart?

another conspiracy theorist? ho hum

even better... it was accusatory.

or was that not the point?

Gloves off. Okay you really are too stupid to discuss this with Jillian. I made a declarative statement. Will you please try to comprehend what that means. I can't keep trying to make you get something that is over your head and I bore quickly with people that need their hand held with the most basic of concepts. Moving on.

Who gives a fuck?

if one gets a liberal arts degree, it's unlikely that question would come up in college. i can assure you it never did, although it may have in my high school chemistry class....

maybe.

I would guess that the energy conferred from heat would dissociate the H+ and OH- ions therefore creating more hydronium molecules therefore lowering the Ph.

That's just a guess though. I don't know the answer. I don't see why it is relevant to anything.

It would be like me asking which type of central line has the highest rate of pneumothorax and which one had the highest rate of infection.

Or who is at risk for hyperkalemia when giving succinylcholine?

All bread and butter stuff for me. Why would anyone else know or care about it?

I dont really agree with that. you can still be misinformed but you are not ignorant.

likewise, a number of degrees will certify at least a right hand side of the bell curve intelligence but you cannot really infer a lack of intelligence because someone does not have a degree.

I'm going by a literal definition of ignorant which is...lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular.

You can know everything there is to know about the biological complexity of the human body but not an ounce of knowledge about building an airplane.

so we are all ignorant then? it seems like a rather wasteful and useless label to give to people who have invested years of their life to become educated in some area of expertise.

it seems like the same sort of generic junk label like when people say there is only one race, the human race. I suppose according to certain parameters it is true but it loses a lot of information along the way.

By definition, yes.

there have been a lot of very smart people who have voiced opinions that would be considered racist, especially by today's standards. Crick and Watson come to mind.

Exploiting archaic gender stereotypes to steal Rosalind Franklin's intellectual property makes you smart?

It's hardly a conspiracy theory. If you are as smart as you claim to be, you would know that.

Franklin discovered the double helix. Watson and Crick took the credit for it. They got away with it, because Franklin was a woman and a woman scientist flew in the face of conventional gender roles of the time that would have preferred one of the most brilliant minds of the last century be relegated to baking fucking cakes in the kitchen for some slob husband.

But you knew that already....

Who gives a fuck?

maybe.

Aristotle has taken science courses. it is really not that difficult of a question. are you somehow concerned that Aristotle will get it wrong? I dont really care if he gets right or wrong as long as he explains his reasoning. that's the whole point of education.

Aristotle is on my ignore list because he is a dumb ass who only cherry picks, and ignores; ignoramus! If you want to have a dialog - you can't with him! :9:

It's hardly a conspiracy theory. If you are as smart as you claim to be, you would know that.

Franklin discovered the double helix. Watson and Crick took the credit for it. They got away with it, because Franklin was a woman and a woman scientist flew in the face of conventional gender roles of the time that would have preferred one of the most brilliant minds of the last century be relegated to baking fucking cakes in the kitchen for some slob husband.

I think I will decline to debate this issue with you. conspiracy theorists are particularly refractory to any counter evidence or logic.

Aristotle is on my ignore list because he is a dumb ass who only cherry picks, and ignores; ignoramus! If you want to have a dialog - you can't with him! :9:

I disagree this point. I don't know him all that well here but my few interactions with him have been good ones. I enjoy opposing views and interesting questions and challenges.

I think I will decline to debate this issue with you. conspiracy theorists are particularly refractory to any counter evidence or logic.

Run along then, smart guy.

Forum List

Back