What is the difference between the Democrat party and the Republican party

I asked you what part of my post was a lie, not for you to tell one.
does gas cost way more ? does food cost way way more ? has rent and mortgage rates skyrocketed ? has electric bills skyrocketed ? has insurance rates skyrocketed ? what part of rising costs is a lie ? do you believe that being a homosexual allows you to live in a different economy and reality ?

does gas cost way more ? does food cost way way more ? has rent and mortgage rates skyrocketed ? has electric bills skyrocketed ? has insurance rates skyrocketed ? what part of rising costs is a lie ? do you believe that being a homosexual allows you to live in a different economy and reality ?
Still deflecting.

Or maybe you're just confused?

Go back to the post you called a lie and try again.

Focus, I know it's hard for you but I believe you can do it if you try.

No matter...
A) Democrats make a bad policy
B) Democrats blame Republicans for not fixing the problem they created.

Exactly what you are doing here.
Ok Democrats make bad policy.

But explain this: "Trump, leader of the Republican party, had control of both houses. How could he not come up with an option, Republicans could pass."

Seems fairly clear that most Americans think that allowing Medicare to negotiate prescription drug prices is good for America. I imagine claiming to be for it helped Trump in the 2016 campaign (though he reversed himself after taking office). Biden has delivered that policy.

Similarly, most Americans at this point think the ACA is good for America and approve of it, which is why the GOP's repeal attempts failed and led to their 2018 midterm shellacking (and why the GOP hasn't talked about repealing the ACA since). Biden's done a good job of shoring it up.
Drug prices have not declined under Biden. They did decline somewhat when Trump was President.

Forum List

Back