What is the Democrats' end game in starting this race war?

Bullshit Joe.

The Constitution means what it says.

Yes, it says, "Well Regulated Militias". I'm sure it really means that. Micah Johnson was not a well-regulated militia. The Well-regulated Militia he was in threw him out for panty-sniffing.

Stop trying to think for me Joe. You make your head hurt.

Who said you think? YOu just parrot whatever shit the NRA tells you about "Freedom" and "Founding Fathers" and you don't think at all that there's a casual link between 33,000 gun deaths and the ready availability of guns.

I can agree with a few of those points, but the rest are garbage. Having a lynch mob decide the consequences and fate of cops is absurd. More affirmative action is absurd, police forces are usually diverse as is.

I do agree with ending for-profit policing. Fining people hundreds of dollars for minor traffic offenses is something I have always hated.

When you have police review boards that find that 98% of police shootings are justified, then you have a problem with impartiality.

So you just have a problem with the overall number, and cases should be determined by how many other cases outcomes turned out, and not by the facts of its own case?

You're insane.

Obama / Liberals: More Gun Control / Eliminate 2nd Amendment

Obama: Force Police Under Federal Govt Control

Hillary: Bigger Govt - 'More Govt Oversight'

Liberals: Pandering to Blacks - 'White's fault, whites need to listen, blah, blah, blah...'

I want black violence to burn this country from coast to coast and border to border. By the time election day arrives the national guard will be at the polling places and citizens will be shooting their way in to vote.

And Democrats to be blamed for all of it..

Why do you hate America?
People like you fucked it up. Burn it down and start all over, without liberals.

Why do you hate America?
Not America, just liberals.

Why do you hate Americans? Especially ALL minorities SJ.

I want black violence to burn this country from coast to coast and border to border. By the time election day arrives the national guard will be at the polling places and citizens will be shooting their way in to vote.

And Democrats to be blamed for all of it..

Why do you hate America?
People like you fucked it up. Burn it down and start all over, without liberals.

Why do you hate America?
Not America, just liberals.

Why do you hate Americans? Especially ALL minorities SJ.
What part of "just liberals" don't you understand, idiot?

Bullshit Joe.

The Constitution means what it says.

Yes, it says, "Well Regulated Militias". I'm sure it really means that. Micah Johnson was not a well-regulated militia. The Well-regulated Militia he was in threw him out for panty-sniffing.

Stop trying to think for me Joe. You make your head hurt.

Who said you think? YOu just parrot whatever shit the NRA tells you about "Freedom" and "Founding Fathers" and you don't think at all that there's a casual link between 33,000 gun deaths and the ready availability of guns.
Again. Bullshit Joe.

You talking points don't affect me.

Parrot? Look in the mirror.

So you just have a problem with the overall number, and cases should be determined by how many other cases outcomes turned out, and not by the facts of its own case?

You're insane.

i'm saying that if you have 98% of cases where they find no wrongdoing, when they investigate themselves, that indicates a system that is about covering up.

How is it that in the US, cops killed 1186 civilians in 2015, but in the United Kingdom, there have only been 54 deaths from police action in the last 24 YEARS!!!

You're insane.

i'm saying that if you have 98% of cases where they find no wrongdoing, when they investigate themselves, that indicates a system that is about covering up.

How is it that in the US, cops killed 1186 civilians in 2015, but in the United Kingdom, there have only been 54 deaths from police action in the last 24 YEARS!!!

Well due to the fact they have a much smaller population and blacks only make up 3% of their population. Police have a pretty easy job in Europe since there are many blacks compared to the US.

What does the Clinton email investigation have to do with the race war you Democrats are trying to start?

Well due to the fact they have a much smaller population and blacks only make up 3% of their population. Police have a pretty easy job in Europe since there are many blacks compared to the US.

um. no.

Yeah, British cops do have an easy job in that they don't think every crazy asshole in the universe has a God-given right to own a gun.

But a lot of the people cops shoot in this country are white.... so, no, blaming the victims of police brutality won't work here.

um. no.

Yeah, British cops do have an easy job in that they don't think every crazy asshole in the universe has a God-given right to own a gun.

But a lot of the people cops shoot in this country are white.... so, no, blaming the victims of police brutality won't work here.
Nor will blaming law abiding citizens who happen to legally possess firearms.

Come back when your party isn't 90% white and home to the KKK and the Aryan Nation.

What is the end game of the Democratics endless race baiting and dividing America into gender, racial, religious and ethnic groups?

That is how Identity Politics works, and it is the Democratic Party's way of getting elections won since the early 1800's ward political system in northern urban areas.

Their end game is no more than winning the next election by hook or crook and then repairing the damage, maybe, later.

Today's Democratic party is a party that lies, cheats steals, promotes the murder of our peace officers of any race, gender or faith, and they are led by hard core Marxists who have no shame, no moral values of any meaning and they will destroy this nation if they can to bring about the Dictatorship of the Proletariat.

Forum List

Back