What Is The Biggest Drawback Of Atheism?

You asked “why am I attacking another persons faith, in a thread that’s attacking atheism.

You’re being a hypocrite. You guys can dish but not take it.

Me thinks it’s because I accurately mock your fake ass religion.
Whose dishing what out? I'm not attacking you on your faith in atheism.I'm not even making fun of the fact that it takes more faith in the belief that BANG here we are than you were specifically created by someone a lot wiser than those who believe we came from pond scum.
How we got here is unknown but it was a natural occurrence.

No god pooped us here.

I love it that you guys think god is eternal but you don’t believe other universes existed before ours was born 13 billion years ago.

So for eternity before our universe god just sat in dead empty dark space?
wait a minute you just said you don't know how it got here but you said not by a god? Why couldn't a God create man? I myself was created by God for a special purpose that purpose is unknown to me. It's a special purpose
I know all about what your special purpose is for

ok monkey boy it is ok to call you monkey since you believe that is were you came from

ok monkey boy it is ok to call you monkey since you believe that is were you came from

God created man from the dirt man didn't evolve.

how's that dirt boy, real people are created from the elements ... you must be the talking snake made from the ground up.

Whose dishing what out? I'm not attacking you on your faith in atheism.I'm not even making fun of the fact that it takes more faith in the belief that BANG here we are than you were specifically created by someone a lot wiser than those who believe we came from pond scum.

No god pooped us here.

I love it that you guys think god is eternal but you don’t believe other universes existed before ours was born 13 billion years ago.

wait a minute you just said you don't know how it got here but you said not by a god? Why couldn't a God create man? I myself was created by God for a special purpose that purpose is unknown to me. It's a special purpose
I know all about what your special purpose is for

how's that dirt boy, real people are created from the elements ... you must be the talking snake made from the ground up.
ok monkey boy
How much gold is found in the human body?
The human body is composed of many elements, including Gold in trace amounts.

According the technical treatise, The Elements Third Edition, written by John Emsley and published by the Clarendon Press, Oxford in 1998, the average person's body weighing 70 kilograms would contain a total mass of 0.2 milligrams of gold. The volume of this gold in purified form would be 10 nanoliters. If this refined gold were formed into a solid cube of purified gold, the measurement of each side of the cube would be 0.22 millimeters.
Minerals.jpg

You asked “why am I attacking another persons faith, in a thread that’s attacking atheism.

You’re being a hypocrite. You guys can dish but not take it.

Me thinks it’s because I accurately mock your fake ass religion.

No god pooped us here.

Sure god could have created the universe. But if he did, we know enough to know that he used natural forces to do it. For example, we came from a star that went super nova billions of years before our sun was born. Or millions of years. And the fragments that it spewed out made us and everything else in our solar system. It took billions of years for humans to come to be. And we came from monkeys who came from small mammal like rodents who came from creatures that crawled out of the water.

I've always said if god created life on earth he planted the first seed and evolution happened next. He didn't make adam out of sand and eve out of his rib. Know what I mean?

Long before organized religions were invented men debated if god existed. Some believed a god must have put us here and some said they didn't believe that. It was a healthy debate until someone (Moses) lied and said god talked to him. That ruined the debate forever. Now half of the people suggest they KNOW a god exists because he visited their ancestors. Fact.
Man didn’t evolve?

No god pooped us here.

Sure god could have created the universe. But if he did, we know enough to know that he used natural forces to do it. For example, we came from a star that went super nova billions of years before our sun was born. Or millions of years. And the fragments that it spewed out made us and everything else in our solar system. It took billions of years for humans to come to be. And we came from monkeys who came from small mammal like rodents who came from creatures that crawled out of the water.

I've always said if god created life on earth he planted the first seed and evolution happened next. He didn't make adam out of sand and eve out of his rib. Know what I mean?

Long before organized religions were invented men debated if god existed. Some believed a god must have put us here and some said they didn't believe that. It was a healthy debate until someone (Moses) lied and said god talked to him. That ruined the debate forever. Now half of the people suggest they KNOW a god exists because he visited their ancestors. Fact.
Man didn’t evolve?
Nope Man did not evolve but if you say he did I guess calling you monkey boy is ok?

No god pooped us here.

Man didn’t evolve?
Nope Man did not evolve but if you say he did I guess calling you monkey boy is ok?

Would I rather claim to have evolved from a common ancestor with an ape, or claim I came from dirt

I’ll take the ape

We’re all going to die because of atrophy

Funny, you say that because one of the causes of atrophy is mutations (evolution).

We all fear death because deep down we all know this is it for us. No one is a god in waiting. I’d love to believe after I die I become a god myself to live for all eternity but that’s utterly ridiculous

At least, you're honest. Why is it ridiculous when we know the supernatural created the universe, Earth, and everything in it? There is evidence for Genesis, Noah's Flood, Tower of Babel, and the end times prophecies have begun to happen.

Big bang and evolution doesn't really explain what happened. It's murky. In 2006, abc news had a documentary that atheists and evos believed global warming to cause the end of the world and now it could be a large asteroid. We have Chicxulub evidence, but it didn't cause the end of the world, and the dinosaurs all died is just a theory.

No, you do not become God. That is a fantasy. You get to live forever and with him though.
there is NO evidence for that...stop please

Man didn’t evolve?

Would I rather claim to have evolved from a common ancestor with an ape, or claim I came from dirt

I’ll take the ape
ok monkey boy

According the technical treatise, The Elements Third Edition, written by John Emsley and published by the Clarendon Press, Oxford in 1998, the average person's body weighing 70 kilograms would contain a total mass of 0.2 milligrams of gold. The volume of this gold in purified form would be 10 nanoliters. If this refined gold were formed into a solid cube of purified gold, the measurement of each side of the cube would be 0.22 millimeters.
Minerals.jpg

Man didn’t evolve?

I’ll take the ape
ok monkey boy

Minerals.jpg
No Shit Sherlock

Evolution is a FACT....it occurs
God is a THEORY

God is fact, but we have the Bible theory. Evolution is theory, too, but only has circumstantial evidence. It isn't backed up by the scientific method while the Bible theory is.
God is a theory of how the world was created. A theory that is unsupported by any scientific proof

Evolution, is a FACT. It happened and is still happening. It is supported by reams of scientific evidence including biology, DNA, fossil and geologic proof
NO ITS NOT OR YOU WOULDNT BE KEEPING THE PROOF A SECRET,,,
It is hardly a secret that life forms on earth have gotten more complex over time
prove it??

Man didn’t evolve?

I’ll take the ape
ok monkey boy

Minerals.jpg
No Shit Sherlock
ok monkey boy

Evolution is a FACT....it occurs
God is a THEORY

God is fact, but we have the Bible theory. Evolution is theory, too, but only has circumstantial evidence. It isn't backed up by the scientific method while the Bible theory is.
God is a theory of how the world was created. A theory that is unsupported by any scientific proof

Evolution, is a FACT. It happened and is still happening. It is supported by reams of scientific evidence including biology, DNA, fossil and geologic proof
It is hardly a secret that life forms on earth have gotten more complex over time
prove it??
He can't because there is some species that have never evolved

I mean..are there any that you can think of when one mentions "the morals of christianity" in which christianity has proprietary stake/ownership...of the idea? Aside from the woship the deity details...what are the morals unique to Judeo Christian values that Secular Humans havent discovered and exibited on their own...
If I may, I would like to approach this from a different perspective. Some might call them morals, but in my mind it is mushiness, and it is my opinion this mushiness can be traced back to Christianity and what we might reference as the Christian morals of love, acceptance, and forgiveness. We decide it is not loving if there are winners and losers; nor is it loving if one puts remedial students in remedial classes. Alcoholics, drug addicts, criminals, those who cross borders illegally must be given a pass and money. The biggest problem with Christianity is that we do not stand up to and stand firm for our ideals. We cave at the first suggestion that this might be unloving and/or unforgiving. We are the biggest cowards on the planet.

Without question, every single Christian should be against divorce, remarriage, abortion, and sexual relations outside of marriage (between a man and woman). Yet who were the very first to cave? This does not mean treating others unkindly or in anyway discriminate against them. It does mean presenting an effective, loving, alternate courses or choices. We are the first who, as a whole, should have been turning our backs on public education for quite some time now. To my dismay, I did not, not in that, not in many other things. I may have decried some of it, but in more of a whisper than a bellow. I would have tripped over the first pebble on the way to Calvary.

When it comes to love and/or morals, we are mewling kittens.
Im curious as to what aspects of love, acceptance and forgiveness you think makes them unique to Christianity, why you think they dont pre-date Christianity and which aspects are not readily apparent to our curious, sentient minds?

Last edited:

prove it??
"SOME SPECIES"???

SORRY BUT NONE HAVE EVOLVED,

there is no proof that any animal including man has evolved anything pasts what it was at the time of its creation

I mean..are there any that you can think of when one mentions "the morals of christianity" in which christianity has proprietary stake/ownership...of the idea? Aside from the woship the deity details...what are the morals unique to Judeo Christian values that Secular Humans havent discovered and exibited on their own...
If I may, I would like to approach this from a different perspective. Some might call them morals, but in my mind it is mushiness, and it is my opinion this mushiness can be traced back to Christianity and what we might reference as the Christian morals of love, acceptance, and forgiveness. We decide it is not loving if there are winners and losers; nor is it loving if one puts remedial students in remedial classes. Alcoholics, drug addicts, criminals, those who cross borders illegally must be given a pass and money. The biggest problem with Christianity is that we do not stand up to and stand firm for our ideals. We cave at the first suggestion that this might be unloving and/or unforgiving. We are the biggest cowards on the planet.

Without question, every single Christian should be against divorce, remarriage, abortion, and sexual relations outside of marriage (between a man and woman). Yet who were the very first to cave? This does not mean treating others unkindly or in anyway discriminate against them. It does mean presenting an effective, loving, alternate courses or choices. We are the first who, as a whole, should have been turning our backs on public education for quite some time now. To my dismay, I did not, not in that, not in many other things. I may have decried some of it, but in more of a whisper than a bellow. I would have tripped over the first pebble on the way to Calvary.

When it comes to love and/or morals, we are mewling kittens.

I see now. You are looking at it from a human perspective or morals as a Christian. Obviously, it's not like we are better than anyone else although we have the Bible to help explain how we got here, understand that God is real, are able to use it and the Holy Spirit as guidance, and may know some objective moral values. In some ways, I wish there is more one-on-one counseling of individuals, couples, and families by the Christian church. We do not always recognize God's warnings nor how our behaviors are affecting loved ones, people at work, acquaintances, and strangers. We also may not be familiar enough with the Bible to know what we should do or is the right thing to do. It's not the easiest document to understand and one could interpret it incorrectly.

Well, let me say this. God made those commandments to fit all the different cultures and peoples across the world in an already fallen world. It had to fit people from the beginning of time to the future. He didn't say something that people would not believe like do not have wars. He himself commanded soldiers to kill in the OT. He killed everyone of Adam and Eve's generation along with plants and animals because the world had become evil. He killed people on the spot for not following his directions on holy relics of his. We also have catastrophes and innocent people are killed. The 10 commandments aren't made for God, but for people. We do not always understand nor are accepting of things that happen and caused by God. Yet, to blame him is not the answer. There are things that we may never understand such as the things that happened to Job.

God said not to kill which could mean much more and leaves it open to interpretation, i.e. humans come up with their own laws. It could apply to killing animals cruelly or unjustly and host of other things.

There’s no reason to presume that any of the gods made any commandments.

prove it??
"SOME SPECIES"???

there is no proof that any animal including man has evolved anything pasts what it was at the time of its creation

Of course you’re wrong but you keep cutting and pasting the same nonsense from thread to thread.

prove it??
"SOME SPECIES"???

Why are there no human skeletons mixed in with dinosaur bones?

you have no idea what was written on those tablets, they were destroyed which in itself would be inexplicable were they actually written for humanity by its creator - proving again the deceit of all three desert religions.

This is a simple question and Biblical experts have verified it as such. Now, if there are questions such as with the Shroud of Turin, then one should listen to both sides and decide for themselves. The 10 commandments are much more important.

Moreover, why should any believer trust you? You are atheist. You also make up stuff that you believe that is not verified by any reputable source.

Forum List

Back