What Is The Biggest Drawback Of Atheism?

whats that got to do with the evo claim that we all came from monkeys or that a t-rex is now a chicken???
Nobody has ever claimed we came from monkeys
T Rex does taste like chicken
you need to tell that to all the scientist that claim it,,,and if you know what t-rex tastes like that means they still exist with man

View attachment 282123
No scientist ever claimed we came from monkeys
Only religious nuts

I googled evolution of man and this is the image it gives me,,,

maybe its you thats the ignorant one?? and from our past conversations thats most likely the case,,,,

View attachment 282128
Your problem is you seem to think that all primates are monkeys. Thats retarded.
not as retarded as thinking humans used to be primates,,,

I used monkey for RW's benefit,,but your right the proper lie is primates

Nobody has ever claimed we came from monkeys
T Rex does taste like chicken
you need to tell that to all the scientist that claim it,,,and if you know what t-rex tastes like that means they still exist with man

View attachment 282123
Only religious nuts

maybe its you thats the ignorant one?? and from our past conversations thats most likely the case,,,,

View attachment 282128
Your problem is you seem to think that all primates are monkeys. Thats retarded.

He was correcting you, correctly, and you kept repeating what was incorrect......about monkeys...is all that was happening.

Really fucking stupid tactic, there.

God is a theory of how the world was created. A theory that is unsupported by any scientific proof

Evolution, is a FACT. It happened and is still happening. It is supported by reams of scientific evidence including biology, DNA, fossil and geologic proof
NO ITS NOT OR YOU WOULDNT BE KEEPING THE PROOF A SECRET,,,
It is hardly a secret that life forms on earth have gotten more complex over time
prove it??
Prove what?

That rock strata shows increasingly complex creatures?
as this picture show strata means nothing other than layers formed,,
according to your thinking this tree stood for millions of yrs without rotting while layers formed

View attachment 282129
Looks like that tree showed up after the strata had formed

View attachment 282123
Only religious nuts

View attachment 282128

He was correcting you, correctly, and you kept repeating what was incorrect......about monkeys...is all that was happening.

the outcome is still the same,,,

It is hardly a secret that life forms on earth have gotten more complex over time
prove it??
Prove what?

That rock strata shows increasingly complex creatures?
as this picture show strata means nothing other than layers formed,,
according to your thinking this tree stood for millions of yrs without rotting while layers formed

View attachment 282129
Looks like that tree showed up after the strata had formed
so a tree grew through 100 ft of rock,,,sure it did,,,NOT

Only religious nuts

View attachment 282128

You were wrong and so you were wrong? You seem kinda spooky. Byebye.

View attachment 282128

You were wrong and so you were wrong? You seem kinda spooky. Byebye.
dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you,,,

you have no idea what was written on those tablets, they were destroyed which in itself would be inexplicable were they actually written for humanity by its creator - proving again the deceit of all three desert religions.

This is a simple question and Biblical experts have verified it as such. Now, if there are questions such as with the Shroud of Turin, then one should listen to both sides and decide for themselves. The 10 commandments are much more important.

Moreover, why should any believer trust you? You are atheist. You also make up stuff that you believe that is not verified by any reputable source.
Moreover, why should any believer trust you? You are atheist. You also make up stuff that you believe that is not verified by any reputable source.

ok bond, where are the tablets so we can go read them together ...

Moreover, why should any believer trust you? You are atheist.

the spoken religion of antiquity, the triumph of good vs evil is all there is as prescribed by the Almighty for admission to the Everlasting and the true version of the 1st century events. accomplish one or the other for final judgement - otherwise hope for reincarnation. the final scene, the judgement of jesus, was theirs alone.

your version as hopeless sinners is pathetic and to worship a falsely interpreted messiah for your salvation is enslavement by a book that historically has persecuted and victimized the innocent from that time to the present.

a victimization of the innocent christianity to this day and to the last day holds dearly to its heart.

God is atheory of how the world was created. A theory that is unsupported by any scientific proof

LOL. We are here and have a sequence of how it was done. All you have is big bang hypothesis which does not provide a sequence nor explain how gravity, stars, planets, Earth, humans, and more got into place in the Milky Way. Your atheist scientists can't even create amino acids.

We have the perfect place to live on Earth that we cannot do elsewhere. You guys admitted in another thread we can't go beyond our solar system even if we are traveling at the speed of light.. Thus, we are stuck to die on this planet. I talked with some of your fellow atheists/ags and think we are not multi-planetary. God did not say we are multi-planetary. He did not say we are not either, so held out hope, but you guys talked me out of it. We are SOL in terms of being multi-planetary. Look at my sig and Elon Musk quote.

You do not even have a theory. BBT does not explain how we got light and our early universe gases. It does not explain how we got space and time when you need that for quantum mechanics. You got :9:.

you have no idea what was written on those tablets, they were destroyed which in itself would be inexplicable were they actually written for humanity by its creator - proving again the deceit of all three desert religions.

They were given to the head honcho of the Jews -- MOSES!!! Are you saying he is a LIAR in front of all these people? Blasphemy or birkat hashem against God was punishable by death before, but now you get called megaddef. Heck, it sounds like megadeath. Holy guacamole!!!

Here's the rule today:
"To insult the Torah or Moses, the other prophets, or the sages of Israel is also held to be a serious offense but this is, at the most, an extension of the original blasphemy law and is not covered by the death penalty, even in theory. In Christian Europe the Church, on the other hand, extended the law of blasphemy to Blessings and Curses cover any denial of God or denigration of the Christian religion, and Islam regarded it as covering any attack on the personality of Muhammad, as in the Salman Rushdie case."

Blasphemy in Judaism | My Jewish Learning

I should talk, but from this fundamental Christian's POV, it's death.

Yet, I've heard...

View attachment 281452

giphy.gif

J. Robert Oppenheimer Father of Atomic Bomb and celebrity atheist

I don't know. What do you think?

I'm not positive, but my answer would be death while Christians fear God.

Atheists may look at death like this.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

What the heck, we're all gonna die due to Adam's sin and Satan.

Still, the atheists believe...

giphy.gif
The biggest drawback would be, of course, you have no one or nothing to pray to in times of trouble or when you need comfort. Very sad.

God is a theory of how the world was created. A theory that is unsupported by any scientific proof

Evolution, is a FACT. It happened and is still happening. It is supported by reams of scientific evidence including biology, DNA, fossil and geologic proof
prove it??
He can't because there is some species that have never evolved
"SOME SPECIES"???

SORRY BUT NONE HAVE EVOLVED,

there is no proof that any animal including man has evolved anything pasts what it was at the time of its creation
Sorry just playing the nutbags game the better word would have been adapted

After discussing Christianity with rightwinger, another big drawback to atheism is believing your rationalization as rational thinking. What a goober.

Definition of rationalization
: the act, process, or result of rationalizing : a way of describing, interpreting, or explaining something (such as bad behavior) that makes it seem proper, more attractive, etc.

But that's a convenient rationalization that removes from the rest of us the onus for doing the right thing even when the wrong thing is alluring and nobody would blame you for it.— Leonard Pitts, Jr.

Forum List

Back