What Is The Biggest Drawback Of Atheism?

So then. We can agree that your claim about Neurologists have found a life spirit or force after death is not supportable.

Why make such unsupported claims on a public message board when you know such nonsense will be challenged?

I just said I have the evidence. Moreover, you know that the life spirit or the force is not controlled by humans; it is controlled by God. I already stated that Dr. Louis Pasterur demonstrated that only life begats life. Thus, no spontaneous generation and no abiogenesis. However, your atheist worldview won't let you accept that finding based on the scientific method.

I think this is why you are so hysterical.
Your claim (bereft evidence), that you have evidence for your gods is no more relevant that other religionists claiming evidence for their gods.

You all suffer from the same juvenile “....because I say so” admonition.

You make juvenile claims to something you call a “life spirit” yet you are unable to demonstrate these spirits. You also hear these spirits talking to you, right? Do they give you tasks to perform?

As you were corrected before, you’re simply repeating your emotional outbursts with regard to Pasteur.

CB000: Law of Biogenesis

Claim CB000:

Pasteur and other scientists disproved the concept of spontaneous generation and established the "law of biogenesis" -- that life comes only from previous life.

Source:

Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, 1985. Life--How Did It Get Here? Brooklyn, NY, p. 38.

Response:

1. The spontaneous generation that Pasteur and others disproved was the idea that life forms such as mice, maggots, and bacteria can appear fully formed. They disproved a form of creationism. There is no law of biogenesis saying that very primitive life cannot form from increasingly complex molecules

So then. We can agree that your claim about Neurologists have found a life spirit or force after death is not supportable.

Why make such unsupported claims on a public message board when you know such nonsense will be challenged?

I just said I have the evidence. Moreover, you know that the life spirit or the force is not controlled by humans; it is controlled by God. I already stated that Dr. Louis Pasterur demonstrated that only life begats life. Thus, no spontaneous generation and no abiogenesis. However, your atheist worldview won't let you accept that finding based on the scientific method.

Your claim (bereft evidence), that you have evidence for your gods is no more relevant that other religionists claiming evidence for their gods.

You make juvenile claims to something you call a “life spirit” yet you are unable to demonstrate these spirits. You also hear these spirits talking to you, right? Do they give you tasks to perform?

As you were corrected before, you’re simply repeating your emotional outbursts with regard to Pasteur.

Claim CB000:

Pasteur and other scientists disproved the concept of spontaneous generation and established the "law of biogenesis" -- that life comes only from previous life.

Source:

Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, 1985. Life--How Did It Get Here? Brooklyn, NY, p. 38.

Response:

1. The spontaneous generation that Pasteur and others disproved was the idea that life forms such as mice, maggots, and bacteria can appear fully formed. They disproved a form of creationism. There is no law of biogenesis saying that very primitive life cannot form from increasingly complex molecules

Look, you're the one who wanted the evidence. My point is why should I provide an answer to you when you do not answer my questions. Quid pro quo.

Life spirit is what keeps us alive. The way God designed it is new life is created from existing life, and we get variations within a species from natural selection. There is nothing natural about macroevolution. That is what I'd consider the supernatural such a humans from monkeys and birds from dinosaurs.

Words like "juvenile," "because I say so," etc. are evidence of your spiraling into the hysterical world. We cannot have a discussion except for what you want to discuss. That's why you won't answer my questions, so until then no evidence for you.

Finally, your Talk Origin claims are ridiculous. By now, you know that creationists have True Origin and other websites to counter those dumb atheistic claims. For example, The law of biogenesis states that all life comes from life. It is a law that was formulated after repeated observations and experimentation.

Talk.Origins claims, on the other hand, that this law doesn't apply in the distant past because conditions on earth were different. Wait, isn't the present the key to the past? If so, then it was the same in the past? You atheists need to make you your mind. This is according to uniformitarianism, but whatever.

There is no evidence that the conditions on the early earth were conducive to producing life. All attempts to reproduce the conditions in order to create life have failed. We talked about the Miller-Urey experiment and ID scientists had an experiment to disprove Miller-Urey.

In order for the law of biogenesis to be proven false, Talk.Origins needs to produce positive evidence to show it's viability, otherwise all observations continue to support the law of biogenesis and it's applicability to all studies in regard to origins. If there is "no law of biogenesis saying that very primitive life cannot form from increasingly complex molecules," then Talk.Origins must have proof that life can form from increasingly complex molecules. The burden of proof is on those who perpetuate their ideas.

The ball is in your court.

Pasteur proved life only comes from life (Talk.Origins) - CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science

Claim CB000:

Source:

Response:

Look, you're the one who wanted the evidence. My point is why should I provide an answer to you when you do not answer my questions. Quid pro quo.

Life spirit is what keeps us alive. The way God designed it is new life is created from existing life, and we get variations within a species from natural selection. There is nothing natural about macroevolution. That is what I'd consider the supernatural such a humans from monkeys and birds from dinosaurs.

Words like "juvenile," "because I say so," etc. are evidence of your spiraling into the hysterical world. We cannot have a discussion except for what you want to discuss. That's why you won't answer my questions, so until then no evidence for you.

Finally, your Talk Origin claims are ridiculous. By now, you know that creationists have True Origin and other websites to counter those dumb atheistic claims. For example, The law of biogenesis states that all life comes from life. It is a law that was formulated after repeated observations and experimentation.

Talk.Origins claims, on the other hand, that this law doesn't apply in the distant past because conditions on earth were different. Wait, isn't the present the key to the past? If so, then it was the same in the past? You atheists need to make you your mind. This is according to uniformitarianism, but whatever.

There is no evidence that the conditions on the early earth were conducive to producing life. All attempts to reproduce the conditions in order to create life have failed. We talked about the Miller-Urey experiment and ID scientists had an experiment to disprove Miller-Urey.

In order for the law of biogenesis to be proven false, Talk.Origins needs to produce positive evidence to show it's viability, otherwise all observations continue to support the law of biogenesis and it's applicability to all studies in regard to origins. If there is "no law of biogenesis saying that very primitive life cannot form from increasingly complex molecules," then Talk.Origins must have proof that life can form from increasingly complex molecules. The burden of proof is on those who perpetuate their ideas.

The ball is in your court.

Pasteur proved life only comes from life (Talk.Origins) - CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science

You make additional false claims that your questions are not answered. That doesn’t sit well with the silly ID’iot creationist “law of biogenesis”. Just more unsubstantiated ID’iot creationist claims.

You continue to rattle on with unsubstantiated claims to “life spirit” and gods, yet you offer no proof for those claims. Your claims to magic and supernaturalism are time wasting.

You make additional false claims that your questions are not answered. That doesn’t sit well with the silly ID’iot creationist “law of biogenesis”. Just more unsubstantiated ID’iot creationist claims.

You continue to rattle on with unsubstantiated claims to “life spirit” and gods, yet you offer no proof for those claims. Your claims to magic and supernaturalism are time wasting.

Life spirit is just life. You're talking like one needs to show proof that people are living. Human life was created by God's breath and life create by God and this cannot be refuted. If abiogenesis or some other natural creation process was true, then we'd be discussing Philosophy and Ethics in this section.

Everything has been answered and there are no additional false claims by you or Talk Origins. What it goes to show is another drawback of atheism and that is atheists are usually WRONG. Christians are wrong, at times, too, but God's word is not wrong. Never has. Never will. This wrongness permeates your lives. It is due to separation from God. When atheists and Christians argue, they argue who's right or wrong. What we argue about here may be forgotten in two weeks, but not whether one's argument was right or wrong will last.

What you are upset about is biologist Dr. Jonathan Wells repudiating the Miller-Urey experiment. Dr. Louis Pasteur debunked spontaneous generation and showed only life begats life, creation scientists debunked Talk Origins, Wells debunked Miller-Urey, and law of biogenesis debunked abiogenesis.

What's left? Make dinosaurs cool for kids again?.

Life spirit is just life. You're talking like one needs to show proof that people are living. Human life was created by God's breath and life create by God and this cannot be refuted. If abiogenesis or some other natural creation process was true, then we'd be discussing Philosophy and Ethics in this section.

Everything has been answered and there are no additional false claims by you or Talk Origins. What it goes to show is another drawback of atheism and that is atheists are usually WRONG. Christians are wrong, at times, too, but God's word is not wrong. Never has. Never will. This wrongness permeates your lives. It is due to separation from God. When atheists and Christians argue, they argue who's right or wrong. What we argue about here may be forgotten in two weeks, but not whether one's argument was right or wrong will last.

What you are upset about is biologist Dr. Jonathan Wells repudiating the Miller-Urey experiment. Dr. Louis Pasteur debunked spontaneous generation and showed only life begats life, creation scientists debunked Talk Origins, Wells debunked Miller-Urey, and law of biogenesis debunked abiogenesis.

Your silly "life spirit is just life" is nonsensical and as usual, appeals to magic and supernaturalism.

Jonathan Wells is a notorious ID'iot creationist hack.

Encyclopedia of American Loons: Search results for Jonathan wells

As far as I can discern Ian Weinberg resides in South Africa. Since that disqualifies him we have us another major loon on our hands for this entry, namely the infamous John Corrigan “Jonathan” Wells.

Wells is an intelligent design creationist (in fact, he is just as often described as an “anti-evolution activist”, which is revealing) and a prominent member of the Discovery Institute. He is also a pronounced Moonie – indeed, a “Unification Church Marriage Expert” – and has been known to be involved in AIDS denialism together with his old friend and mentor Phillip Johnson. It is as a creationist (or “intelligent design proponent”) that he has made the biggest impact, however – though it was allegedly his own studies at the Unification Theological Seminary and his prayers that convinced him to devote his life to “destroying Darwinism”.

Diagnosis: Appallingly inane crackpot, infuriatingly dense, and reprehensibly dishonest, Wells’s lack of insight and inability to even pretend to begin to understand anything before he starts criticizing it based on personal dislike, is of almost epic proportions. Yet he continues to be shockingly influential

Your silly "life spirit is just life" is nonsensical and as usual, appeals to magic and supernaturalism.

As far as I can discern Ian Weinberg resides in South Africa. Since that disqualifies him we have us another major loon on our hands for this entry, namely the infamous John Corrigan “Jonathan” Wells.

Wells is an intelligent design creationist (in fact, he is just as often described as an “anti-evolution activist”, which is revealing) and a prominent member of the Discovery Institute. He is also a pronounced Moonie – indeed, a “Unification Church Marriage Expert” – and has been known to be involved in AIDS denialism together with his old friend and mentor Phillip Johnson. It is as a creationist (or “intelligent design proponent”) that he has made the biggest impact, however – though it was allegedly his own studies at the Unification Theological Seminary and his prayers that convinced him to devote his life to “destroying Darwinism”.

Diagnosis: Appallingly inane crackpot, infuriatingly dense, and reprehensibly dishonest, Wells’s lack of insight and inability to even pretend to begin to understand anything before he starts criticizing it based on personal dislike, is of almost epic proportions. Yet he continues to be shockingly influential

I must be in a better frame of mind. Your hysterical rants have no effect. There is no need to misquote me. People can read and understand what I said except you.

I've successfully upheld the law of biogenesis and refuted abiogenesis. Also, I don't think Biologos (theistic evolution) is for you. You better stick to the group where wrong is wrong and they are usually wrong.

You can get out by choosing to listen to the truth and repenting. I said I believed in evolution before. It may have led to becoming a theistic evolutionist, but things did not make sense like big bang and articles against evolution came out from 2007 - 2011. I was led back to Christianity in 2012. Mutually exclusive. It did not have anything to do with evolution or science. I finally became a born-again Christian and never looked back. It was after that, I read the Bible more and understood more. Then I was able to compare the two and the creation theory is better.

I must be in a better frame of mind. Your hysterical rants have no effect. There is no need to misquote me. People can read and understand what I said except you.

I've successfully upheld the law of biogenesis and refuted abiogenesis. Also, I don't think Biologos (theistic evolution) is for you. You better stick to the group where wrong is wrong and they are usually wrong.

You can get out by choosing to listen to the truth and repenting. I said I believed in evolution before. It may have led to becoming a theistic evolutionist, but things did not make sense like big bang and articles against evolution came out from 2007 - 2011. I was led back to Christianity in 2012. Mutually exclusive. It did not have anything to do with evolution or science. I finally became a born-again Christian and never looked back. It was after that, I read the Bible more and understood more. Then I was able to compare the two and the creation theory is better.

There is no “law of biogenesis”. That is a term concocted by ID’iot creationists.

You have not refuted abiogenesis. Don’t your gods disprove of false testimony?

Biologos is a front for ID’iot creationist propaganda.

Forum List

Back