What is Odell Beckham's problem? He just quit on his team.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I'm a Redskins fan so I'm more than happy to see the Giants lose. But watching Beckham tonight pissed me off. He has a world of talent but he just takes himself out of games with his temper and then he just sulks like a baby on the sideline while his teammates try to fire him up. They needed him big time tonight against the Vikings and he flat out quit. What the hell? If defenses are calling him Fag or whatever then use it as motivation. If you get a penalty and then pout like a baby then they win.

To be fair, ODB is the least of the shitty Giant's problems

Indeed.manning is the problem.He is just throwing the ball up for grabs now to avoid taking a hit.I said before you can bring in a new coach wont make no difference,will have same result as long as manning is the QB. just like you could bring in bill parcells,the best modern day coach ever to coach the bears,would do no good,cutler is the problem and causes coachs to get fired over and over.it is obvious he has special connections to the owner how he keeps his job year after year.Manning i can understand the owner keping because he at least wont two superbowls for him.

Forum List

Back