What is Obama's plan to defeat ISIS?

One of the main questions being asked Today is "What is Obama's plan to defeat ISIS?", so let's see if we can figure it out...

Since the Libs like Luddly keep telling us about Obama's 60+ nation coalition, which is primarily delivering humanitarian aid such as food (only a handful are actually fighting ISIS), I think it must be to feed ISIS beans until they fart themselves to death...

Anybody else want to take a stab at it?

Oh his plan is simple

headInSand.gif

One of the main questions being asked Today is "What is Obama's plan to defeat ISIS?", so let's see if we can figure it out...

Since the Libs like Luddly keep telling us about Obama's 60+ nation coalition, which is primarily delivering humanitarian aid such as food (only a handful are actually fighting ISIS), I think it must be to feed ISIS beans until they fart themselves to death...

It's not the president's responsibility to address the self-proclaimed "Islamic state," that responsibility belongs to Iraq with the United States providing support as an ally.

So in other words Obama will kick the can down the road because he is not a true leader..

Well that one was easy to translate from this far left drone..

Too late for Obama...his effort is history...the question has to be asked of Hillary.

Hilary will probably send in troops no matter how many times she says she won't..

C'mon guys! It's obvious Obama plans to give all the ISIS terrorists a Voter ID and use them to help him take over America and serve a third term. He's already got them out in America's heartland planting Ebola everywhere.

It's as plain as the nose on your face!
Troll.

No it's the honest truth. Well except they are coming here on the backs of little ebola riddled Latin American Children!

Remember, "We're all gonna die!"

C'mon guys! It's obvious Obama plans to give all the ISIS terrorists a Voter ID and use them to help him take over America and serve a third term. He's already got them out in America's heartland planting Ebola everywhere.

Troll.

No it's the honest truth. Well except they are coming here on the backs of little ebola riddled Latin American Children!

And see how the far left drones don't discuss or debate, just run the far left narrative without question or hesitation..

Troll.

And see how the far left drones don't discuss or debate, just run the far left narrative without question or hesitation..

Auto-responder with no sense of humor.

:spinner:

Troll.

Auto-responder with no sense of humor.

:spinner:

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments..

It does not matter what Obama's plan is. The Republicans will oppose it.

The Republicans have always taken their lead from Obama. That's how they roll.

If Obama wants to put boots on the ground, the Republicans will oppose it. If he doesn't want to put boots on the ground, the Republicans will excoriate him.

So if I were Obama, I would say I want to do the exact opposite of what I really want to happen.

And I'm sure it's Booshes fault.

It is because Bush made a mess of Iraq. Needlessly.
But what's Obama's plan to deal with it????

I noticed none of the Libs seem to be able to tell us......

obama's plan? send money to iran and dump on isreal. its pretty clear who obama wants in control of the mid east.

LOL, we give Israel more money. President Obama did not set up Shiite majority Government President Bush did and he was the one who signed the deal withdrawing our troops by 2012.

LOL, obama's plan----------blame bush. Idiot.

Again. Why is it up to Obama.
So you admit Obama has no plan?

Did Congress pass his request for authorization yet?
He's already authorized to do everything he says he will do, and then some....

Maybe if he would actually come up with a plan......

obama's plan? send money to iran and dump on isreal. its pretty clear who obama wants in control of the mid east.

LOL, we give Israel more money. President Obama did not set up Shiite majority Government President Bush did and he was the one who signed the deal withdrawing our troops by 2012.
Gee, what if ISIS attacks our troops????

I'll even use a Lib website to prove they're coming under fire....
US Troops in Iraq Under Fire From ISIS on Regular Basis -- News from Antiwar.com
Though the Pentagon has denied previous reports that US ground troops in the Anbar Province had engaged in any combat with ISIS, they today conceded that those 320 troops at the Ayn al-Asad airbase are under fire from ISIS on a “regular basis.”

anbar.png
So far, they are only facing indirect mortar fire from ISIS fighters in the region, but with reports of ISIS expanding closer to the base, that may get more and more dangerous.

So why should Americans die defending Iraqis who won't defend themselves?

Have you stopped blaming Bush for invading Iraq in the first place? Has your anti-Obama derangement trumped that?

Have you stopped blaming Bush for invading Iraq in the first place? Has your anti-Obama derangement trumped that?

Have stopped blaming Bush for everything? Based on the far left drones posts on this board you would think that Bush was still president..

US Troops in Iraq Under Fire From ISIS on Regular Basis -- News from Antiwar.com
Though the Pentagon has denied previous reports that US ground troops in the Anbar Province had engaged in any combat with ISIS, they today conceded that those 320 troops at the Ayn al-Asad airbase are under fire from ISIS on a “regular basis.”

anbar.png
So far, they are only facing indirect mortar fire from ISIS fighters in the region, but with reports of ISIS expanding closer to the base, that may get more and more dangerous.

did you say the same thing about viet nam?

So, if ISIS attacks Israel you will have no complaints if Israel nukes them?

are you still so fricken ignorant that you think Bush did it all by himself, that congress did not authorize., fund, and support that fiasco?

Yes, Iraq was a stupid mistake. They ALL have blood on their hands. To blame it all on bush is partisan nonsense.

anbar.png

If nations attack Israel because of their nuclear program will you support them?

And, yes, I said the same thing about Vietnam. Johnson was driven out of power by the Left, you might recall.

Have stopped blaming Bush for everything? Based on the far left drones posts on this board you would think that Bush was still president..

deep down inside, they wish he was. Deep down in their small minds even they realize that obama has been a terrible president.

are you still so fricken ignorant that you think Bush did it all by himself, that congress did not authorize., fund, and support that fiasco?

Yes, Iraq was a stupid mistake. They ALL have blood on their hands. To blame it all on bush is partisan nonsense.

Yes the Republicans supported Bush.

The horrific effects of his disastrous presidency are still happening, so Bush is still fair game.

anbar.png

If nations attack Israel because of their nuclear program will you support them?

And, yes, I said the same thing about Vietnam. Johnson was driven out of power by the Left, you might recall.

LBJ was driven out of power by the entire country, right and left.

Israel is an ally, we are pledged to defend them is attacked, would you ignore that treaty?

Forum List

Back