What is Obama's plan to defeat ISIS?

Obama has no plan to defeat ISIS. His only plan is to pacify the American people till he is out of office & it's someone else's problem.

I think its worse than that. It seems that he wants the radicals to win, he is doing everything possible to help them

Notice that he calls them ISIL, while everyone else calls them ISIS? Do you wonder why? The L stands for Levant, Levant excludes Israel from being a legitimate mid east interest. Is it clear now?

Ha, ISIS holds a massive parade with seized trucks and tanks, celebrating victory in Ramadi. Yet no U.S. response. I mean come on, how easily could it have been for drones and jets to bomb and slaughter the entire convoy? So why didn't the U.S. act? Because ISIS is a Saudi/Western intelligence creation. They're being allowed to slaughter at will to get Assad out of there.

So Obama doesn't have a plan, but the NWO Globalist Elites do. ISIS will be allowed to thrive until they think Assad is about to go. Sadly, many many more innocents will be allowed to be slaughtered. It's an evil Chess Game. Too bad, so many don't see it.

lol the guy who constantly opposes ME intervention now attacks Obama for not being more interventionist.

Classic derangement.

I'm not attacking Obama. He's merely a clueless puppet. I've said for years we need to dramatically scale back our presence in the Middle East. But the bloodlust for money & power isn't gonna allow that. So i'm not advocating Intervention in any way, shape, or form. I'm actually advocating the exact opposite. I'm pointing out how evil these people are.

ISIS has been funded and trained by Saudi, British, and U.S. intelligence from the start. It was created to kill Assad. Seriously come on, they couldn't have bombed that massive ISIS convoy to hell? Of course they could have. So why didn't they? Because ISIS is a means to an end for the Globalist Elites. When or if they feel Assad is about to go, they'll begin fighting and eliminating them. Till then, they'll allow ISIS to slaughter at will. It really is an evil Chess match.

Polls show most Americans want something done about ISIS.... As a matter of fact, a Harvard poll shows 60% of people 18-34 want to send ground troops to fight ISIS....
18-34? Now that's a good example of cherry picking statistics.

Here is some more cherry picking.
Twisted Ivy Harvard students say US bigger threat to world peace than ISIS Fox News
Different poll. My results are from a later poll....

And it covers the general public, not a bunch of Lib students.

Really, must you always post polls with skewed results???? That's like taking a poll of Democrats on whether or not they will vote for Hillary, then saying it proves she will win the election.

ISIS will continue to be used as a tool by Sunni and Western powers to kill Assad. That's the sole reason the Saudis and West created it. They'll be allowed to rape & pillage till those powers feel Assad is about to go. That's the plan. But Obama has nothing to do with the plans. He's merely a clueless puppet. The evil bastards he works for do all the planning.

When will the Republican Congress pass a resolution approving military action against ISIS?

One of the main questions being asked Today is "What is Obama's plan to defeat ISIS?", so let's see if we can figure it out...

Since the Libs like Luddly keep telling us about Obama's 60+ nation coalition, which is primarily delivering humanitarian aid such as food (only a handful are actually fighting ISIS), I think it must be to feed ISIS beans until they fart themselves to death...

Anybody else want to take a stab at it?

He's gonna focus on Global. Climate. Change till he's out of office........and continue to blame it all on Bush.

Obama isn't at fault for shit. End of discussion.

Polls show most Americans want something done about ISIS.... As a matter of fact, a Harvard poll shows 60% of people 18-34 want to send ground troops to fight ISIS....
If you think that is a good argument, you also probably think its a good idea to raise taxes for the rich.
According to an AP poll, "68 percent of those questioned said wealthy households pay too little in federal taxes; only 11 percent said the wealthy pay too much."

One of the main questions being asked Today is "What is Obama's plan to defeat ISIS?", so let's see if we can figure it out...

Since the Libs like Luddly keep telling us about Obama's 60+ nation coalition, which is primarily delivering humanitarian aid such as food (only a handful are actually fighting ISIS), I think it must be to feed ISIS beans until they fart themselves to death...

It's not the president's responsibility to address the self-proclaimed "Islamic state," that responsibility belongs to Iraq with the United States providing support as an ally.

Too late for Obama...his effort is history...the question has to be asked of Hillary.

It does not matter what Obama's plan is. The Republicans will oppose it.

The Republicans have always taken their lead from Obama. That's how they roll.

If Obama wants to put boots on the ground, the Republicans will oppose it. If he doesn't want to put boots on the ground, the Republicans will excoriate him.

So if I were Obama, I would say I want to do the exact opposite of what I really want to happen.

And I'm sure it's Booshes fault.

It is because Bush made a mess of Iraq. Needlessly.
But what's Obama's plan to deal with it????

I noticed none of the Libs seem to be able to tell us......

obama's plan? send money to iran and dump on isreal. its pretty clear who obama wants in control of the mid east.

LOL, we give Israel more money. President Obama did not set up Shiite majority Government President Bush did and he was the one who signed the deal withdrawing our troops by 2012.

If you think that is a good argument, you also probably think its a good idea to raise taxes for the rich.
According to an AP poll, "68 percent of those questioned said wealthy households pay too little in federal taxes; only 11 percent said the wealthy pay too much."
Is that Obama's plan to defeat ISIS??? Just raise taxes, and go over there to collect them????

It's not the president's responsibility to address the self-proclaimed "Islamic state," that responsibility belongs to Iraq with the United States providing support as an ally.
So you think we should just ignore ISIS, even if the majorit of Americans feel that they are a threat???? THAT'S the plan????

It does not matter what Obama's plan is. The Republicans will oppose it.

The Republicans have always taken their lead from Obama. That's how they roll.

If Obama wants to put boots on the ground, the Republicans will oppose it. If he doesn't want to put boots on the ground, the Republicans will excoriate him.

So if I were Obama, I would say I want to do the exact opposite of what I really want to happen.

And I'm sure it's Booshes fault.

It is because Bush made a mess of Iraq. Needlessly.
But what's Obama's plan to deal with it????

I noticed none of the Libs seem to be able to tell us......

obama's plan? send money to iran and dump on isreal. its pretty clear who obama wants in control of the mid east.

LOL, we give Israel more money. President Obama did not set up Shiite majority Government President Bush did and he was the one who signed the deal withdrawing our troops by 2012.
Gee, what if ISIS attacks our troops????

I'll even use a Lib website to prove they're coming under fire....
US Troops in Iraq Under Fire From ISIS on Regular Basis -- News from Antiwar.com
Though the Pentagon has denied previous reports that US ground troops in the Anbar Province had engaged in any combat with ISIS, they today conceded that those 320 troops at the Ayn al-Asad airbase are under fire from ISIS on a “regular basis.”

anbar.png
So far, they are only facing indirect mortar fire from ISIS fighters in the region, but with reports of ISIS expanding closer to the base, that may get more and more dangerous.

Is that Obama's plan to defeat ISIS??? Just raise taxes, and go over there to collect them????
Where did you get such a silly idea? The argument was a metaphor.
"A metaphor is a figure of speech in which an implied comparison is made between two different things that actually have something important in common."

The "something in common" is a majority poll and illustrates that polls are seldom used by pols as necessary guidelines. Do you have to have everything explained to you?

You are indeed scatterbrained..

C'mon guys! It's obvious Obama plans to give all the ISIS terrorists a Voter ID and use them to help him take over America and serve a third term. He's already got them out in America's heartland planting Ebola everywhere.

It's as plain as the nose on your face!

C'mon guys! It's obvious Obama plans to give all the ISIS terrorists a Voter ID and use them to help him take over America and serve a third term. He's already got them out in America's heartland planting Ebola everywhere.

It's as plain as the nose on your face!
Troll.

Where did you get such a silly idea? The argument was a metaphor.
"A metaphor is a figure of speech in which an implied comparison is made between two different things that actually have something important in common."

The "something in common" is a majority poll and illustrates that polls are seldom used by pols as necessary guidelines. Do you have to have everything explained to you?

You are indeed scatterbrained..
Then address the issue, instead of trying a deflection....

Forum List

Back