What is "Middle Class" by Hillary's definition?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Since your taxes are going up if you are "middle class" it might behoove you to know who she means by that. Sounds to me like she's laying the foundation for her "free college" plan and guess who get's to pay for it? HINT: It won't be the fat cats living in the Hamptons that paid Hillary millions in speaking fees.

Since your taxes are going up if you are "middle class" it might behoove you to know who she means by that. Sounds to me like she's laying the foundation for her "free college" plan and guess who get's to pay for it? HINT: It won't be the fat cats living in the Hamptons that paid Hillary millions in speaking fees.
"What is "Middle Class" by Hillary's definition?" Why make stuff up? Why not go to

Correct The Record or to

Hillary Clinton 2016 | Hillary for America

"What is "Middle Class" by Hillary's definition?" Why make stuff up? Why not go to

Correct The Record or to

Hillary Clinton 2016 | Hillary for America
I clicked on it but my anti virus software wont let me in. Probably getting hacked :lol:

I'm quite sure I heard $125,000 is the cut off. Free below.

• Banned
OMG OMG your taxes are going up up up up.... Jeez the right wing in America are like trained puppies, say taxes and they run around chasing their tail. What a truly boring bunch of empty headed fools. OMG OMG taxes taxes.....

Conservatives: how much money do you think billionaires are obligated to give...

Writing Unions Out of the Story on Fighting Poverty

Galloping Over The Minimum Wage Myth
Maybe you are wealthy enough that tax increases don't matter to you. But most of us especially with young kids or kids in college like me, taxes matter.

American taxes are quite low to high compared to other first world western countries. All my friends from the UK all have high taxes. Their salaries range from low. But their government gives them medical and super cheap university fees. Their schools are also quite good.

I'm all for high taxes as long as it is going back to the people.

Last edited:
Well, we know it's not Wall Street. They are her feeding tube. It's not the 1%. They are her colleagues. It's not the unemployed. They have no more to give. It not the illegals. They get rather than give. So who is this middle class Hitlery is so anxious to tax to death. The remnant of Americans that can still find a job. When she sends those jobs to Asia, there will cease to be a middle class. We will be Venezuela.

American taxes are quite low compared to other first world western countries. All my friends from the UK all have high taxes. Their salaries range from low. But their government gives them medical and super cheap university fees. Their schools are also quite good.

I'm all for high taxes as long as it is going back to the people.

Ours is going to the people from anywhere by here. It is called REDISTRIBUTION of our wealth, and Obama and Clintons will fly it out in unmarked cargo planes as long as we allow it. Asia is building runways as we speak.

Redistribution:
Redistribution of income and redistribution of wealth are respectively the transfer of income and of wealth (including physical property) from some individuals to others by means of a social mechanism such as taxation, charity, welfare, public services, land reform, monetary policies, confiscation, divorce or tort.

There will be no one saying, "You've taken enough now."

Well, we know it's not Wall Street. They are her feeding tube. It's not the 1%. They are her colleagues. It's not the unemployed. They have no more to give. It not the illegals. They get rather than give. So who is this middle class Hitlery is so anxious to tax to death. The remnant of Americans that can still find a job. When she sends those jobs to Asia, there will cease to be a middle class. We will be Venezuela.
Did somebody mention Wall Street?

Wall Street billionaires to advise Trump on populist economics

Donald Trump has released the names of his economic advisers, a list heavy with Wall Street and real estate industry figures, but short of actual economists.

The names include several people from the world of hedge fund and private equity firms, including Steven Feinberg, chief executive and co-founder of Cerberus Capital Management; Thomas J. Barrack, chief executive of Colony Capital Management; and John Paulson, president of a hedge fund company bearing his name.

One major oil industry executive is on the list: Harold Hamm, CEO of Continental Resources, who made a fortune in Bakken Shale formation and is said by Forbes to be worth almost $13 billion.

Among the real estate industry executives Trump named are Howard M. Lorber, president and CEO of Vector Group, and Steven Roth, chief executive of Vornado Realty Trust.

The Trump campaign said in a statement that the team is comprised of the "top economists in the country as well as the most successful industry leaders in finance, real estate and technology."

"I am pleased that we have such a formidable group of experienced and talented individuals that will work with me to implement real solutions for the economic issues facing our country," Trump said in a statement. He added:

"For too long we have watched as President Obama and Hillary Clinton have ruined our economy and decimated the middle class. I am going to be the greatest jobs President our country has ever seen. We will do more for the hardworking people of our country and Make America Great Again."

Trump Names Wall Street And Real Estate Titans As Economic Advisers

Last edited:
The list includes strikingly few academic policy experts, usually the bread-and-butter of campaign policy teams. Instead, the advisory team of 13 men — and no women — consists largely of personal friends or longtime business associates of Trump. The median net worth of Trump's official economic advisers appears to be at least several hundred million dollars.

That wealthy group includes Harold Hamm, a self-made oil billionaire.... Dan DiMicco, a former chief executive of steelmaker Nucor.... Steven Mnuchin.... chief executive of the hedge fund Dune Capital Management.... Steve Roth.... Vornado Realty Trust; hedge fund billionaire John Paulson.... The only academic economist on the team — the only one who has a doctorate in economics — is Peter Navarro of the University of California at Irvine, who focuses on trade with China.

I'm glad he seeks out the best in the business in all areas. If there is something he doesn't know, they will.
Did they give him millions to get elected so they'd get stimulated when he takes office? I hope they don't own him like they do Hitlery.

I'm glad he seeks out the best in the business in all areas. If there is something he doesn't know, they will.
Did they give him millions to get elected so they'd get stimulated when he takes office? I hope they don't own him like they do Hitlery.

Please, now all of a sudden Wall Street and Hedge Fund guys are an asset?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Release the damn tax returns!!

Forum List

Back