What is MAGA?

MAGA is a freaking dog whistle to lefties who can't let go of their hatred after two years. How do you justify a Disney executive recommending that High School kids be chopped up in a wood chipper for wearing a MAGA hat or some celeb babe who offered a B.J. to anyone who would punch a MAGA wearing kid in the face? Ironically the same sissie hypocrite lefties think it's fine to let hairy confused men in dresses use the ladies room. The fact that lefties are still making excuses for their bigotry indicates a level of insanity that America has never seen before.

Last edited:
Merika was great already! After losing millions of jobs and value, the economy has been on a steady upward tic since the middle of President Obama's first term.

Hey, the Democratic Party's Great Recession was another yoog setback for America's middle class.
Any middle class person who votes Democrat is a total moron.

LOL Bush too, denied there was a recession until it was too late. Trumpublican's didn't think America was great between 2009 and 2017 for one reason only.

Personally I think we're still Great even with the Great Pumpkin as president.

The Great Recession was a result of the idiot Democrats lowering the mortgage lending standards.

Merika was great already! After losing millions of jobs and value, the economy has been on a steady upward tic since the middle of President Obama's first term.

Hey, the Democratic Party's Great Recession was another yoog setback for America's middle class.

LOL Bush too, denied there was a recession until it was too late. Trumpublican's didn't think America was great between 2009 and 2017 for one reason only.

The Great Recession was a result of the idiot Democrats lowering the mortgage lending standards.

In reality it was the tumbling of a house of cards built by both parties and exploited by greedy people in several industries.

But with the help of the Great Obama and being the Great Nation that we are, we got though it despite Republican's efforts to slow down the recovery.

We're so Great we'll even survive ol'Trumpybear.

1*x1pQXU0vqhnDIcfC0q67mQ.jpeg

In reality it was the tumbling of a house of cards built by both parties and exploited by greedy people in several industries.

But with the help of the Great Obama and being the Great Nation that we are, we got though it despite Republican's efforts to slow down the recovery.

Actually Obama's bad policies kept economic growth slow

The biggest humor in this comment is the Reagan face, the one person who did more then anyone in history to transfer all the wealth of the richest country in the world to the top, what did everyone expect was going to happen when he lowered the top rate from 70 to 28%. Now for a real fact , if you care at all about any aspect of this countries economy then never vote a right winger as a president.

Actually Obama's bad policies kept economic growth slow
Now for facts ,Obamas presidency had the highest profit in the history for business, fastest increase of profits in business, highest percentage of gross that was profit in history and the stock market went up 200% all these were done not by a little but by massive increases.. Your comment is from someone who has no clue. all aspects of the negative distribution of wealth is 100% from the right with tax law and rates that are made to achieve the transfer of wealth to the top.

MAGA is a freaking dog whistle to lefties who can't let go of their hatred after two years. How do you justify a Disney executive recommending that High School kids be chopped up in a wood chipper for wearing a MAGA hat or some celeb babe who offered a B.J. to anyone who would punch a MAGA wearing kid in the face? Ironically the same sissie hypocrite lefties think it's fine to let hairy confused men in dresses use the ladies room. The fact that lefties are still making excuses for their bigotry indicates a level of insanity that America has never seen before.
Ya sure?

No MAGA is the turd that the right sucks on every day. The Turd party. Made up of MAGATS

MAGA simply means repairing the deliberate damage Obama did to this country. Due to Obama's festering grudge against this country and constantly trying to weaken us, badmouth us and take us down. Every Obama policy was designed to punish America in favor of the third world, he never had anything good to say or do about this country. Trump has reversed this by putting American interests first; which is a president's sworn job!

MAGA is a dog whistle for white nationalists. Ask them when was america great and they will invariably point you to a time when white males were enjoying centuries of white male affirmative action and everyone else was a 2nd class citizen.

How horrible, a nation founded by Whites, built by Whites was “enjoying centuries of White male affirmative action”.....How strange.

This nation was not built by whites.
It was built by slaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. Keep taking those drugs. Moron.

MAGA is a dog whistle for white nationalists. Ask them when was america great and they will invariably point you to a time when white males were enjoying centuries of white male affirmative action and everyone else was a 2nd class citizen.

How horrible, a nation founded by Whites, built by Whites was “enjoying centuries of White male affirmative action”.....How strange.
(Let me scare the piss out of the nutless real quick.)
Considering those things you hate such as facts and statistics....America would be a far greatER nation with fewer brown folks and by restoring Christian faith among the masses.
(cue the cries of RACISM....scream we hate the truth at the sky...or just grab your straight jacket.)
America wasnt built by whites. It was built by Blacks because whites were too weak to do the work. Hell, if not for a Black man defeating France, the US would just be in the eastern timezone. :laugh:

Spouting more bullshit. Yeah the blacks did it. It’s people like you who make people turn against blacks. I show my friends your posts and they cringe. They say please don’t judge us like assholes like him. That coming from your own kind. You are the biggest racist here. An asshole pussy too.

This nation was not built by whites.
It was built by slaves.

(Let me scare the piss out of the nutless real quick.)
Considering those things you hate such as facts and statistics....America would be a far greatER nation with fewer brown folks and by restoring Christian faith among the masses.
(cue the cries of RACISM....scream we hate the truth at the sky...or just grab your straight jacket.)
America wasnt built by whites. It was built by Blacks because whites were too weak to do the work. Hell, if not for a Black man defeating France, the US would just be in the eastern timezone. :laugh:

LefTard Logic:
“It was not Bill Gates that built Microsoft; it was DaShawn who pushed the broom in the warehouse and Gustavo who cleaned the shitters that did.”

Haha...You twisted fools can’t get out of your own way.
Of course Bill Gates built Microsoft. He actually did the work just like the enslaved Blacks did the work. :rolleyes:

how-bill-gates-started-microsoft-founder-infographic.jpg

Yeah. They built everything. They walked on the moon and navigated the world in your eyes. Luckily everyone with a brain knows how this country was built. No by you and yours asshole. You think the world owes you something because your black. Work for it for a change. I would love to see what Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman, MLK and so many other great blacks would say about the crap you shit out of your mouth. They would call you a disgrace to your kind

MAGA simply means repairing the deliberate damage Obama did to this country. Due to Obama's festering grudge against this country and constantly trying to weaken us, badmouth us and take us down. Every Obama policy was designed to punish America in favor of the third world, he never had anything good to say or do about this country. Trump has reversed this by putting American interests first; which is a president's sworn job!

A Bigly lie. Here is one of Donnie Dangerously's opinion about our country when he was defending Putin and compared us to Russia.

"We've got a lot of killers. What do you think? Our country's so innocent?,"

Can't get more unpatriotic than that. I always thought the GOP were phony patriots. Now that they have morphed into Trumpublicans it is confirmed.

Forum List

Back