What Is He Holding?

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
I could answer my title question if I knew how to photoshop this picture:

3FE74A7400000578-4486876-image-a-9_1494316939223.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/09/09/3FE74A7400000578-4486876-image-a-9_1494316939223.jpg

I do not know what the weenie is dreaming about, but I do know how many e-mails it takes to call Huma Abedin a criminal? The answer is ONE:

In his sworn Senate testimony, The FBI chief told the judiciary committee top Clinton aide Huma Abedin made 'a regular practice’ of forwarding ‘hundreds and thousands’ of emails to her husband Anthony Weiner, ‘some of which contain classified information.’

But it is understood FBI officials have privately acknowledged that Comey’s testimony was false as a result of an inspection brought about by a DailyMail.com exclusive on Weiner's emails.​

FBI director James Comey 'exaggerated the number of Clinton emails top aide Huma Abedin forwarded to her husband Anthony Weiner's laptop during his sworn Senate testimony'
By Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com and Gareth Davies For Mailonline
Published: 00:44 EDT, 9 May 2017 | Updated: 07:51 EDT, 9 May 2017

Comey 'wrong' to say Huma forwarded classified emails | Daily Mail Online

I do know how many e-mails it takes to call Huma Abedin a criminal? The answer is ONE:
It is a new ball game now that James Comey has been taken out of the game. Not only did Hillary Clinton lose her cadre of protectors ——Obama, Loretta Lynch, James Comey, congressional Democrats, —— Hillary’s co-criminals like Huma Abedin lost the Clinton Machine’s resources and political influence. Bottom line: Every one of Hillary’s gang is on their own.

Frankly, I expected to see more about Hillary minus her protectors. Nothing from the MSM yet, but it is still early. So far, I came across these two on social media:

Hillary-behind-bars..jpg
http://www.crowsnestpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Hillary-behind-bars..jpg

Today’s Firing of Comey Clears The Way For A Clinton Prosecution
Posted by Ken Crow | May 9, 2017

Today's Firing of Comey Clears The Way For A Clinton Prosecution ⋆ Crows Nest Politics

XXXXX

With Comey out of the way, will Hillary now be prosecuted?
Posted by William A. Jacobson
Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 7:30pm

With Comey out of the way, will Hillary now be prosecuted?

Forum List

Back